the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

another 'what if' has got me

Go down 
+2
Biggles
sky otter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

another 'what if' has got me Empty
PostSubject: another 'what if' has got me   another 'what if' has got me Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:27 pm

ok.. i considered where to put this and ended here..sigh

anyhow..there i was turning on the tube for tomorrow's weather..and yeah i admit to luvin the dang weather channel..
i think it's the geography

and an ad for a new movie comes on..called contagent..or something like that - about an outbreak and all the connected terror
with not being able to contain it..blah blahblah..you get the drift

now the what if pops into my mind

what if:
all of the stories and such are taking up the space of possibilities so that they don't have to happen to us personally.or physically.??????????????????????

and i thought to tell you guys my what if and then started to back track as to how i think my brain got there/here
you can connect these dots...(i think these dots will be shorter for figuring it out)

>..seth and multiple realities all at the same time..(i still sit and ponder how that works exactly and don't have any answers)

>..have you ever read a book and become one of the characters while reading it?

>..if the realities are overlapping ..who says we need to physically experience all the possible end time theories???

>.. and if we don't have to experience any of the stuff ..what kind of ending/beginning are we really going to have to move on ?

strapped down

jump in guys..what do you think?

scratch
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: another 'what if' has got me   another 'what if' has got me Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:48 pm

Oooh those multiple realities make it hard for my brain to function, it functions bad enough anyway, lol. I can see what your sayin but then it gets difficult for me.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: another 'what if' has got me   another 'what if' has got me Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:44 pm

In dreams I will start off being the observer, then I take over the role of the character I'm observing.

To me the physical reality almost seems to be the hardest one to understand yet it's the one my consciousness is most aware of.

strapped down

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: another 'what if' has got me   another 'what if' has got me Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:07 am

All I know is any movies/films that are shown these days always have a link to them about what our actual global demise will be. My own thoughts are they are going to spread some kind of bacterial or virus globally to reduce population. One that has been banded about it the Australian Antigen which is a type of Hepatitis virus.

In other words, film makers tell of a global disasters via their films without actually spelling it out. You just have to connect the dots.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: another 'what if' has got me   another 'what if' has got me Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:31 am

interesting otter. Could have a point there.
Back to top Go down
amancalledhorse
amancalledhorse

Number of posts : 17
Humor : check
Registration date : 2011-08-06

PostSubject: Re: another 'what if' has got me   another 'what if' has got me Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:58 am

I do think some of the endtimes movies and TV-shows are there just to create fear and negative thought-memes in our shared conciousness. That the motivation (atleast partly) behind the production of these particular films is malevolent.
How ever, I believe some of the stuff is 'projected' (or just 'tossed out' even) out there so we could really experience these scenarios on the mental-emotional plane, and then let go of those visions.
It's never black and white and I always remind myself that it's the motivation behind the act that counts - concerning karma and manifestation.

If you feel like the negative scenarios are taking up space of possibilities, and it brings anxiety, you could try focusing more on the positive side. Then again, you should, to a certain extent, always follow your enquiring mind to find out what lies beneath those negative vibes.

Multiple realities are like... us ("I") driving endlessly many cars, all traveling in past, present and the future. Simultaneously. And the reality we are currently experiencing is the car that is, at the current moment, winning the race. If the track you are on is bringing up obstacles, it is asking you to re-evaluate your speed/direction and to navigate/align yourself again with your Optimum Lifeplan. (Like what you are here to do and explore, where you feel you should be going with your life etc.)

To connect some dots here, I'd say: It's evident that all that is occurring in our physical realm, has first been created in our mental/emotional planes, BUT, not everything going on in our collective conciousness/thought realm is neccessarily going to happen physically.
If the thing is bothering you, try changing the 'what if' to 'what is?' :D
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: another 'what if' has got me   another 'what if' has got me Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:26 am

lol!

ahhhhhhhhh..i know sometimes i think i have explained something ..only to turn around with the responses and realize i didn't do such a good job of it..

first off..i am not at all upset with these movies ..mostly cause i don't watch them and in the past i have considered them a cause of fear and anxiety in a lot of folks and that fed the bad guys energy

but in seeing this ad for this last movie on a virus that was killing everyone i had a thought that was totally different

and that thought was
what if
the movies are not just gloom and doom but a possible flexing of our ability to experience multiple realities and because of that not have to live thur them in the flesh because they were expressed on film
i.e. a reality of sorts..

what if all the books you have read have somehow been lives you don't have to be in the flesh for..that they somehow some way
satisfied the multiple reality thing?..and soo same with the fear movies..it was just a thought

i hope that brings clairty to what i meant

i will share with you a little sign i have and luv.. it's framed and i look at it everyday and laugh cause i know it is so true for all of us !

I know that you believe you understand what you think i said
but i'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what i meant

language..the beginning of mis-understanding

circley
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: another 'what if' has got me   another 'what if' has got me Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:56 am

i picked up what you were putting down ;)
Back to top Go down
amancalledhorse
amancalledhorse

Number of posts : 17
Humor : check
Registration date : 2011-08-06

PostSubject: Re: another 'what if' has got me   another 'what if' has got me Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:43 pm

Haha, that text in your sign otter.. Words... ah, like blowing in the wind.
But yeah! I got it now, after this
"what if all the books you have read have somehow been lives you don't have to be in the flesh for..that they somehow some way satisfied the multiple reality thing?"

I feel it's just like that. It's often true with fantasies for example. Something you dream of/long for that is not very likely to happen in your everyday life, but lo! - suddenly you stumble upon, a book for instance, which takes you through that experience you were fantasizing about.
So true.
It does sound like some of our future scenarios manifest as stories so we may gasp the essential lessons of it, without going through it physically.

Hope I got it now.. ;R
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: another 'what if' has got me   another 'what if' has got me Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:48 pm

rainbow heart

lol! R..hey..no problem ..i just did the same thing down in Biggs thread about a generator..hahahahahahah

wonder which planet we can blame it on today.. help cryingwithlaughter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another 'what if' has got me   another 'what if' has got me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another 'what if' has got me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: General Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: