the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jetman Flight at Grand Canyon West

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Jetman Flight at Grand Canyon West Empty
PostSubject: Jetman Flight at Grand Canyon West   Jetman Flight at Grand Canyon West Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:59 pm

This is awesome! Enjoy

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Jetman Flight at Grand Canyon West   Jetman Flight at Grand Canyon West Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:42 pm

That is crazy mate!!!!

What an awesome ride. I could only imagine. I have been to the Grand Canyon. It is unbelievable. Couldn't imagine jumping off the helicopter and flying over.

fly-away weed-4
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Jetman Flight at Grand Canyon West   Jetman Flight at Grand Canyon West Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:03 am

It was awesome kermie bear, I could maybe see you trying it, but then the partner might not want you to. xo

By the by, I remember years ago someone wanting to go up in a small engine plane that sat the pilot and two other people. I was hesitant but even more hesitant when the pilot came out.

This was up in Merimbula and we were to get a birds eye view over the coast. The pilot came out affraid He was a big bear of a man, young man, but bear of a man and when he got in the plane his knees came up to his chin just about. affraid

It was like sitting in a winged lawn mower. I have never been more frightened in me life. The fact that you had to sign a waver before going up didnt fill me with a lot of confidence.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Jetman Flight at Grand Canyon West   Jetman Flight at Grand Canyon West Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:10 am

This would be wasted on me, I hate heights, so I'd have my eyes closed all the time. snicker
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Jetman Flight at Grand Canyon West   Jetman Flight at Grand Canyon West Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:51 pm

These guys are nutters!

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Jetman Flight at Grand Canyon West   Jetman Flight at Grand Canyon West Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:31 pm

He came extremely close indeed. I think the chap with the balloons will need to change his boxers! Holy that was a wild ride. affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jetman Flight at Grand Canyon West   Jetman Flight at Grand Canyon West Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jetman Flight at Grand Canyon West
Page 1 of 1