the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Illuminati Use Cancer to Hold us Hostage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Illuminati Use Cancer to Hold us Hostage  Empty
PostSubject: Illuminati Use Cancer to Hold us Hostage    Illuminati Use Cancer to Hold us Hostage  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:56 am

'Dr. Hamer then noted on brain CT scans that every testicular and ovarian cancer patient had a dark spot in the same location. He concluded that not only cancers but all disease is triggered by unexpected shocks and traumas. Later he came to the conclusion that various related smaller emotional triggers can accumulate over years or even decades to manifest as disease.

In 1981, he submitted his findings in a post doctoral thesis at the University at Tubingen, Germany. Within days, a couple of thugs showed up at his home. They threatened that if he didn't disown his findings things would become unpleasant. Dr. Hamer refused. He had made a momentous discovery and had rigorously proved it.'

Illuminati Use Cancer to Hold us Hostage  1hamer10

Read more here....

http://www.henrymakow.com/illuminatiusecancer.html
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Use Cancer to Hold us Hostage    Illuminati Use Cancer to Hold us Hostage  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:35 am

You know that really weird...

My friend made a patients life much better by writing couple of words on a piece of paper and saying thats all you need to do. The words were "Be Selfish" and within a week she was feeling much better due to maintaining her chi for herself.

Its quite a known aspect among known medicine (if people take asian medicine seriously) that stress causes chi to flow differently and then inturn that cause's or highlights karmic problems.

When your stressed or pissed off your muscles tense, cutting off flow to Chi. When you are doing the correct exercise's or in some cases just the right mind set chi flows.

All is mind sunny
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Use Cancer to Hold us Hostage    Illuminati Use Cancer to Hold us Hostage  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:08 am

rainbow heart

which all goes back to finding joy and your attitude on stuff
take nothing personally
calm, laid-back folks seldom have health problems..

my youngest sister got juvenile diabetes at age 4 from being run over by a big fat kid on a bike..
there was no history of it in the family and the docs actually came out and asked
did she have any kind of shock in the last 6 months...that was way back around '61

this is also where reflexology and reiki and some of the other things come in..
removing energy blocks and smoothing out the chi
and you can do it yourself with meditation...
it's a simple trick(?) of wording to do:
clear all blocks in all energy fields surrounding my body, physical, mental,
emotional and others not now in my consciousness
balance and maintain this for my highest good

if you feel you have signed up for some kind of illness as a learning/teaching tool
you can change that also with simply
i release all contracts made for this entity
or whatever wording feels right to you or how specific you want to be

we really are in charge of ourselves and don't have to let anyone else interfer with our good health and attitude
a little vigilance and some paying attention and knowing YOU are in charge of what you get
but so few want to accept that

ok.. soapbox off the old soapbox
but thanks sw for the opportunity to get on it again..
i needed the step exercise wink
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Use Cancer to Hold us Hostage    Illuminati Use Cancer to Hold us Hostage  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:52 am

cheers

Love the write up Otter as its so blatantly true rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Use Cancer to Hold us Hostage    Illuminati Use Cancer to Hold us Hostage  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illuminati Use Cancer to Hold us Hostage
Page 1 of 1