the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the london riots ....

Go down 
+3
micjer
sky otter
WineHippie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

the london riots .... Empty
PostSubject: the london riots ....   the london riots .... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:49 pm

we all probably knew THIS was coming ....

Quote :
British officialdom is poised to blame social media for riots in London and other cities in the country.

Steve Kavanagh, the deputy assistant commissioner οf the Metropolitan police, ѕаіd that “social media and other methods hаνе bееn used tο organize thеѕе levels οf greed аnd criminality” and added thаt people using social media in widespread vandalism would be arrested.

Following the riots in Tottenham on Saturday, the corporate media focused in on the BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) service the police said was being used to organize the lawlessness. BBM is an instant messenger-style platform that lets BlackBerry users send messages to each other or to groups of people anonymously in real-time. Unlike Twitter, BBM is a closed system not open to the public.

“The choice of BlackBerry and BBM is, in part, a highly practical one: BBM is free and largely anonymous – you don’t need phone credit to use it,” writes Mark Brill for The Future of Mobile and Mobile Marketing. “You can quickly create groups and forward messages anonymously. A trend in BBM is also to use status updates as the conversation itself turning BBM into a kind of Twitter (without the hashtags), speeds up communications further.”

After RIM (Research in Motion), the company behind the popular BlackBerry, said it would cooperate with law enforcement in their effort to track down those responsible for coordinating the attacks, the company’s website was hacked. The following message was posted:

Quote :
Dear Rim;
You Will _NOT_ assist the UK Police because if u do innocent members of the public who were at the wrong place at the wrong time and owned a blackberry will get charged for no reason at all, the Police are looking to arrest as many people as possible to save themselves from embarrassment… if you do assist the police by giving them chat logs, gps locations, customer information & access to peoples BlackBerryMessengers you will regret it, we have access to your database which includes your employees information; e.g – Addresses, Names, Phone Numbers etc. – now if u assist the police, we _WILL_ make this information public and pass it onto rioters… do you really want a bunch of angry youths on your employees doorsteps? Think about it… and don’t think that the police will protect your employees, the police can’t protect themselves let alone protect others…. if you make the wrong choice your database will be made public, save yourself the embarrassment and make the right choice. don’t be a puppet..
p.s – we do not condone in innocent people being attacked in these riots nor do we condone in small businesses being looted, but we are all for the rioters that are engaging in attacks on the police and government… and before anyone says “the blackberry employees are innocent” no they are not! They are the ones that would be assisting the police
- TriCk – TeaMp0isoN -

The hacking comes at an opportune time for the government as it hypes cyber terrorism and hammers out a police state and military response to groups and individuals using technology to oppose the state.

It also allows the corporate media to associate hackers with sensational rioting. Over the last few months, the corporate media has centered attention on the shadowy hacker groups Anonymous and LulzSec after they hacked the CIA, NATO, governments and corporations following the decision by PayPal to disable Wikileak’s account.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/blackberry-website-hacked-as-company-pledges-to-help-cops-find-brit-rioters.html
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: the london riots ....   the london riots .... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:41 pm

rainbow heart

ok..well here i am again..that is only one opinion ..i think the real story is below and i think it will be repeated in countries around the world..and often in the coming times..bands of people.... some the feral rats that steal and loot.... and some the folks who will make a difference in our world future...
way to go guys a real use of socail media..... clapping enlargement is mine

the london riots .... Wb-11010

With a show of force and prayer, London fights back

by Ian Johnston, msnbc.com
LONDON — As this city waited in fear of a fourth night of violent rioting Tuesday, there were growing signs of a grassroots fight-back against the looters.

In the suburb of Dalston, a group of about 150 mainly Turkish restaurant and store staff became overnight heroes when they took to the streets late Monday to guard their businesses.

They chased off a gang of about 50 to 60 youths, who had set a bus on fire and started smashing store windows, one worker told msnbc.com, confirming other reports.

People took to Twitter to hail their bravery. "Things have calmed down in Dalston — largely due to the heroic mobs of Turkish men standing guard ...!" James McMahon, editor of heavy-metal music magazine Kerrang! tweeted.

And on the nearby Pembury Estate in Hackney, where looters destroyed a convenience store and set fire to several vehicles, there was a different form of resistance.

A group of about 300 people gathered Tuesday morning with brushes, shovels and gloves after an appeal on Twitter, Facebook and other Internet sites under the slogan #riotcleanup. That hashtag was trending on Twitter in the U.K. and even worldwide, along with #prayforlondon, at about 9.30 a.m. ET Tuesday.

The volunteers helped city council workers remove the remains of burned-out cars from the street after holding a moment of silence to mark their opposition to the violence.

There were similar scenes in other parts of the city, including Clapham and Camden, with several websites being set to help people know how to help, such as www.riotcleanup.co.uk.

Solidarity
At the Pembury Estate, Rob Wickham, the Church of England's Rector of Hackney, told reporters that they had wanted to gather at the place where the majority of the violence took place "as a mark of solidarity."

Wickham told the crowd that they were there to show that Hackney was "indeed against all that happened last night." He asked the crowd, "If you are people of prayer, pray for the shopkeepers on this street and the people of the Pembury Estate.”

He told reporters that he lived nearby in what he described as normally a "beautiful neighborhood — wonderful, vibrant ... a creative place."

"I was shocked, appalled, probably the same as everyone else," he told reporters, adding "it's frightening."

Nearby, appearing almost grief-stricken, shopkeeper Sivaharan Kandiah, 39, stared at the remains of his looted store.

Rioters smashed their way through metal screens protecting the Clarence Convenience Store and stole or destroyed almost everything they found. One elderly onlooker, who declined to give his name, told msnbc that he saw ice cream and other goods being thrown into a burning car nearby.

Originally from the war-torn Tamil area of Sri Lanka, Kandiah has run the shop for 11 years.

"Never had any problems. You work 70, 80 hours a week and you end up with this. This is what the local community has done to you," he said, wondering why only his store in the row of small businesses had been attacked.

"Everything gone, all wiped out," he added, saying he was unsure if his insurance would cover what he estimated to be a 30,000-pound ($49,000) loss.

Kandiah said he had a wife and two children and wondered whether they would now be "all thrown out in the street."

A steady stream of local people came to console him. Darren Jenkins, 29, said Kandiah was a "loved member of the community." "If it happens to a guy like him, everyone is in trouble," he said.

Jenkins said he could not believe local people had attacked the store. "He's the nicest guy on this road. He's never been robbed in his life and this is one of the worst gang areas in Hackney," he told
msnbc.com.

'I just wanted to help'
The local government had done much of the cleanup work on the street by the time the volunteers arrived; a vehicle-recovery truck had to sound its horn to move through the crowd of people as they gathered to hold a moment of silence.

However, Ryan Wilson, 37, an actor and musician, was among those who did help with the clean-up, getting splattered with the charred remains of a burned-out car in the process.

"I just wanted to help. It's only a token, I must admit, but you know ... better than sitting on the sidelines," he said.

His friend Aysha Shah, 28, who lives nearby, told msnbc.com that local people on a nearby street had pushed burning trashcans off the road with their cars.

"Obviously people are scared and frightened, but at the same time they are trying to stop this," she said.

Shah said also Facebook groups were being set up so people could band together in the event of trouble.

"I don't think this is the end of it, especially in areas like this where there's poverty," she said. "It's been bubbling away for a while and is just now exploding. I don't want to be living in a war zone."

Shah found the "brilliant" actions of the Turkish shopkeepers inspirational. "I love it. That's what we need: community support, group support, safety in numbers," she said.

Turkish 'never afraid'
In Dalston, msnbc.com spoke to several Turkish people in businesses in the area who said they were not involved in chasing off the rioters or who did not want to speak to journalists.

However one man spoke on condition that the place where he works was not identified.

Frankie, 29, who also declined to give his surname, said the local Turkish community in the area was "tight," clasping his hands together for emphasis.

So when a crowd of 50 to 60 youths set fire to a bus and smashed the window of an outlet of the restaurant chain Nando's at about 10 p.m. local time (5 p.m. ET) Monday, they met a determined response

Watch Guardian newspaper video of Turkish men chasing away youths

The confrontation did not come to blows, Frankie said.

"They wanted to smash everywhere and wanted to break windows, they wanted to steal something .... PCs, laptops (but) they couldn't find that here. Also they didn't think people were going to defend themselves. It was a shock."

"We pushed them back three times," he said, adding they were ready to do the same again.

"I think they will come today as well."

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: the london riots ....   the london riots .... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:54 pm

nice post, otter, thank you ...
see my latest in "heroes" section ...
rainbow
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: the london riots ....   the london riots .... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:58 am

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: the london riots ....   the london riots .... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:36 am

Ok, the real deal from somebody who lives in the UK and has rioting going on just a couple of miles from where I live.

The guy that was shot was a known crack dealer. Ok admittedly not the smartest thing to do. The police were desperate to get a case going against him but, as always, lacked evidence. The only way to get what they wanted was to shoot him in order to get their man off the streets.

Now the police can't be seen as the aggressors in this deal, oh no, that would never do. They had to make up some stupid lie that he fired first and they 'only shot him in retaliation' NOT.

It's since been shown that the crack dealer's gun had not been fired then the dozey police had to do some quick thinking in order to show that they didn't shoot first. So they shot one of their own radios themselves with their own police issue bullets! I tell ya, you can't make this shit up. Did they not realise it would come out that the bullet was one of their own and not anybody elses?? Not too bright huh?

So, the riots began in retaliation.

Now this is a two-fold operation in that the police knew that they'd have a riot on their hands by shooting a man that was well known. What they have also done in their wisdom is to have some old police vehicles and set fire to them themselves to get the ball rolling to start the riots.

Now they have their plan in action, what they want next is to call in the army to assists with the problem they started. Once the military are in place, what we next have martial law.

So the ideal world the looters should stop, the fires should stop just in order to not give the police any more ammunition to fire back at the public to call them the aggressors.

Another black ops/false flag operation.

It's bad when Sky News tell the truth!!

Man Shot By Police ‘Did Not Open Fire’

The victim of a police shooting did not fire at officers before he was killed, according to a report by the Independent Police Complaints Commission.

An IPCC ballistics report said there was “no evidence” that a handgun found near where Mark Duggan was shot by armed officers had been used.

The 29-year-old died after a gunshot to the chest on Thursday. The death sparked the first night of rioting in London in Tottenham.

His family issued a statement saying: “We feel completely gutted. Someone must be made accountable for this. We can’t believe that they can do this.

“In this day and age, this is completely unacceptable. We are very, very angry and we want answers now from the police.”

Mr Duggan had been a passenger in a silver Toyota Estima minicab in Ferry Lane, close to Tottenham Hale Tube station, which was believed to have been stopped by police.

His death came after two shots were fired by a Scotland Yard CO19 firearms officer, investigations show.

The initial results confirmed reports that a bullet found lodged in a police radio at the scene was police issue.

Forensic officers told the IPCC that it may not be possible to “say for certain” whether the handgun found near Mr Duggan was fired.

But an IPCC statement said: “At this stage there is no evidence that the handgun found at the scene was fired during the incident.”

Source:Sky News

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: the london riots ....   the london riots .... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:18 am

like i have always said, 'they' want civil unrest.

Gives them an excuse to crack down.

This is all bad. No-one down here in oz is sympathetic to the rioters. They just look like fuckwits.

M I 5 and t a v is t oc k strike again.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: the london riots ....   the london riots .... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:18 am

appreciate your inside report, skywatcher
stay safe, friend
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: the london riots ....   the london riots .... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:47 am

rainbow heart

skywatcher ..please be safe..a few miles can be far or close..just depends on the time/day

and stal called it...

we have to be vigilant in what we do now..in what we think now and in what we feel
emotions are very very important
don't get sucked in ..in any way

they..yep the old they..
they are trying to manipulate as many as possible..in any way possible
just think of what your reaction was to the story
any anger or general pissed-offishness at all gives them fuel

neutral is good but happy and joyful are even better
and yes very hard...

but neccessary

for that reason you will problably see less and less of me..
the tv is already un plugged and the paper will run out soon
so internet is next
but you guys are the draw so i ain't leavin just yet
group-hug

we are powerful awesome beings of love and light and we are here - now - for a reason
stay positive and smile...it matters
group-hug
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: the london riots ....   the london riots .... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:54 am

Thanks SW for your input on this. Nice that you are there so the truth can be told.

Looks to me like they are trying to ignite the riots also. David Icke is telling people not to fall for it and riot. Right into their plans. Martial Law. poop
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: the london riots ....   the london riots .... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:51 am

Mic you have it right there, as martial law is what they want. The rioting so far in Manchester is pretty minimal so hopefully it won't come about. The general populous of London are not falling for it either, even though that seems to be the worst hit city. Already they are organising sweeping brushes to clean up the mess. I just hope David Icke has made his mark and they are listening to him, thank goodness.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2024446/UK-riots-2011-Broom-armies-reclaim-London-Birmingham-Manchester-streets.html

I'm not sure which way the police will go now they don't seem to have 'won' enough to bring in martial law, but you can bet your bottom dollar they'll think of something. I feel confident enough that the majority of the country have enough common sense to not go there and give them what they want. clap so I'm happy.

Yes Otter, I too have removed my TV about a year ago. I just couldn't watch the tosh on the screen any more, even the news was fudged enough for me to see through it back then. I didn't even know there was rioting close by apart from what I've read in the online papers after what family members have told me yesterday.

I rarely go into the city centre (where all the trouble is) so safe enough here. Thanks for all your concerns.

kiss of love
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: the london riots ....   the london riots .... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:41 am

Update:

Last night this video was shot in Manchester centre whilst the police were on hyper mode. Seems to me like they were itching for a fight and any target would do.

Have a look at this video and see if you can see 3 boys on push bikes trying to get away from the police. They weren't quick enough and the police beat 9 shades out of them for NOTHING.

Police state here we come.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2024485/UK-RIOTS-2011-Manchester-police-shown-YouTube-video-chasing-gang.html
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: the london riots ....   the london riots .... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:25 am

This is just the beginning. I have a feeling this type of thing is going to spread worldwide as food prices soar and hyperinflation kicks in. Mob menality sets in and anything goes. Both people and cops do strange things.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: the london riots ....   the london riots .... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:01 am

it makes my stomach turn over to watch people get beaten
like this .... i cannot watch but for a moment, and i wonder
just how one human can do this to another living being ...
the queeziness occurs when i see baby seals get clubbed
or people standing around a cock fight or the police beating
a human or even a child being "punished" ... i do not want to
be part of the human race when i see these things
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: the london riots ....   the london riots .... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:13 am

Have to agree WH, I can't stand to see such brutality to anyone, but especially those who cannot defend themselves, children, animals etc.

I cannot agree with this looting or rioting, I'm still not sure what the agenda or idea is behind it. Maybe I could see this if there were something to loot for, just mob reaction is all it is. They see it in London because a man was shot dead, so maybe the London riots were a reaction to that, but for the life of me, I don't know why it should escalate to other cities.

We've had an awful lot of rain in this part of the world, so this has stopped a lot of looting etc. If it carries on later, then the looters are playing right into the police hands.... I'll keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: the london riots ....   the london riots .... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:00 pm

Thanks for the updates Skywatcher cheers
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: the london riots ....   the london riots .... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:40 pm

Keep safe skywatcher and thanks for your perspective. It is pretty obvious what the police are trying to achieve.

Hang tight

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: the london riots ....   the london riots .... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:54 am

Reunite wrote:
Keep safe skywatcher and thanks for your perspective. It is pretty obvious what the police are trying to achieve.

Hang tight

You're not wrong Reunite. It seems that the police were told to 'stand down' and just observe the riots going on. So they did as looters were stealing goods then setting fire to the shop they just stole from, right under the police's nose.

Seems like it's also been observed across the pond.

The reason for the riots is two or evern three-fold, but basically it's to distract the masses of the financial ruin the whole world is in. We're in for a real financial fall in the not too distant future and the press want any and every means known to man to throw our attention off this heat. Hence the riots.

Other reason is that a big majority of this country and others are out of work and unemployment is at an all-time high. It's not hard to see why people go looting whilst they have the chance, if they are not able to buy clothes for their backs.

Why I Riot: A View on the London Riots
Friday, 12 August 2011 08:27

'I riot because I’m angry. Anger envelopes me like a blanket every day of my life. I’m angry because I’m poor, I’ve always been poor, and I know I will never be able to afford all those nice things people are supposed to have. I’m angry because my life is shit and I know it’s always going to be shit. I’m angry because I know that there’s no future for me; no one will ever give me a decent job or a hand-up in life. I will live in the same shitty housing that my family have always lived in, drawing down the same shitty benefits.

I’m angry because I live in a shit place full of poverty, crime, vandalism, gangs, garbage, grime and neglect. Most days I take my anger out on myself; I engage in a wide and creative array of self-destructive behavior. But sometimes, like last night, I direct my anger outwards. I let my rage take over, and for a brief moment, I feel a profound sense of release.

I riot because I hate the police, and because I know that the police hate me. They’re racist and brutal, and they treat me like scum every day of my life, always coming around blaming me for everything bad that happens, harassing me when I walk down the street. I hate them because they think they’re God and they don’t have to answer to anyone for what they do. I hate them because they show me no respect. In a riot, you can fight back against the police; you can stand up to them and tell them how you really feel.'

The biggest thieves in all of this is the banks themselves who have squandered all our money from every pot where money lay and then they have the gall and audacity to ask us for bailouts, which the governments give like a man with no hands. This has a downward spiralling affect, in that the money has to come from somewhere and usually the poorer end get bitten first.

Cameron and his gang of plumy-accented thugs are gunning for $150 billion in public spending cuts to pay for the criminal enterprise known as British banking. This is racketeering that a street gang in London’s east end can only marvel at.

Now tell me who the real criminals are?

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: the london riots ....   the london riots .... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:26 am

hmmmm, non-compliance as the answer?
(wish i thought of that)
too funny
and rupert is lettin his hair grow long, nice for this ole hippie to see
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: the london riots ....   the london riots .... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:15 am

lol! Holy Moley, you can't make this crap up. Here we are trying to sort out rioters and looters and we have looters and arsonist running the British Government.

too funny

Clegg done for arson

Listen to Nick Clegg wriggle and sqirm here when details of his younger days aged 16 came out. Seems ok for him to smash up and set fire to two greenhouses, yet his condems the violence going on in the recent riots.

Then there's more...

Cameron done for vandalising private property

David Cameron supposedly retired early to bed before a raucous evening in 1987 in which the Bullingdon Club ran from the police through the streets of Oxford – according to “When Boris met Dave”, the recent TV programme.

In fact, I can reveal, the youthful Cameron was most definitely at the party. Unlike most of his friends, however, he – along with Boris Johnson and another student called Sebastian Grigg – escaped capture by the forces of law and order.

Mr Cameron’s apparent capacity to rise almost without trace is neatly embodied in the story of his early brush with the law.

The evening had ended with a pot being sent crashing through a restaurant window – sending some of the revellers, including Johnson, the future mayor of London, scurrying for safety while their less fortunate friends earned themselves a night in the cells at Cowley police station.

Many details of the evening have been kept a closely-guarded secret by the group of old friends, who have remained tight-lipped about Cameron’s involvement in the escapade.

But one former Bullingdon member recalled how the arrests took place in Oxford’s botanical gardens where – silhouetted by the lights of the police cars – the students, who had been hiding on the ground, stood up one by one.

At that point, however, Cameron had sprinted off down a side street towards St John’s Lane to make good his escape, according to the person. He said the idea that the future Tory leader was not part of the original escapade was ludicrous.

“A policy of omerta has descended on the Cameron episode. He definitely got completely clean away, so that part of it is true, but the idea that someone just went to bed early! I mean, come on….”

The former member added, ironically: “There were tiers, there was (on one hand) an advanced commitment to smashing up rooms and (on the other) there were just kind of people who went to bed early.”

Cameron has never pretended to have lived a blameless youth. “There was a time at university when lots of people drank too much and fell over, and I plead guilty,” he has said.

Yet unlike most students he seems to have had a precocious sense of how his youthful indiscretions might have an impact on his later ambitions. The episode provide a fascinating insight into Mr Cameron because it suggests that the future leader of the Conservative party was already thinking of his CV.

The old friend says that, in retrospect, it was “extraordinary” that Cameron was so determined not to be caught.

The three students who escaped were not only all Old Etonians but they already had political ambitions, standing for Parliament in 1997.

All lost in the Labour landslide. But in the early hours of that Oxford morning, the trio were “self-aware enough to know they weren’t going to be arrested”, he recalls. “Of course we all knew it was ridiculous but there was a sense of seriousness about some members of the group.”

Years later, it was quite a common joke within that circle that the three who ran for Parliament in 1997 were also the three who ran from the flowerpot incident in 1987.

They were not only the fleetest of foot – “I never knew Boris could run so fast,” the club member said – but arguably the most mature.

”Maybe we always thought we were going to be running the country, certainly that’s how we talked, in terms of which of us would be the one to lead the Conservative party when the time came,” he said.

Johnson has claimed that he was one of those to be arrested, giving vivid details of his supposed night in the cell.

In the early hours before dawn, the mayor has recalled, two policemen came to talk to the youths. “By this stage I am afraid that the Bullingdon club was very far from the proud phalanx of tail-coated twits that had set out for dinner the night before,” said Johnson. “Some of us were beginning to whimper for our mothers.”

In fact Boris was already far from the scene, according to the other former member: “It was part of his (Johnson’s) narrative to be caught… Foresight, isn’t it, of knowing that in 20 years’ time things would have changed so much that a la Bertie Wooster it would have been part of everybody’s CV to have stolen a policeman’s helmet?”

Those from less golden backgrounds disliked the elitism of the Bullingdon Club. But it was viewed by Cameron’s set as a “safe” alternative to more louche institutions such as the Piers Gaveston Society.

The japes tended to involve violence directed at furniture rather than people: ”Compared to them[the Gaveston], the Buller was respectability incarnate,” the source said. “It is a club with a great sense of tradition.”

I put this anecdote to the Tory press office, which refused to comment.

Therefore we have absolute hooligans heading our government
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: the london riots ....   the london riots .... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:46 am

TWO FACED OR WHAT???

So the riots were the problem and along came the solution. The Rothschild-connected British Prime Minister, David Cameron, said there would be new police powers to disperse crowds and a ‘wider power of curfew’. Cameron indicated that social media services such as Twitter and mobile messaging systems could face restrictions and he talked of extending across the country limits on the movement of adults and children accused of being members of gangs.

‘All available technology’ would be used on rioters, including water cannon, rubber bullets and spraying offenders with indelible ink to later identify them … and … here we go … ‘Ministers will consider whether the Army can take on some policing tasks to free up more officers for the front line’. This is only the start of what will be justified by the riots to continue the agenda for the ever-advancing police and military state.

David Cameron dismissed any suggestion that poverty was in any way connected to what happened, because that would mean that he was in some way responsible – and that would never do. He blames parents and ‘a culture that glorifies violence, shows disrespect to authority, and says everything about rights but nothing about responsibilities.’ He promised to ‘restore a sense of morality’.

This is a man who ordered the daily bombing of a whole city of civilians in Tripoli, Libya, a campaign of mass murder that has targeted hospitals, universities, television stations and civilian areas, and has already killed thousands. All this death and destruction of innocent people and communities has but one aim – to remove Colonel Gaddhafi on behalf of Cameron’s banker associates (the Rothschild networks) and allow the seizure of Libya’s banking and oil assets.

The same monumental hypocrite talks about ‘a culture that glorifies violence’ and restoring a ‘sense of morality’. Compared with this mass killer of the innocent, the guy looting a plasma TV is not in his league when it comes to immorality and a callous disregard for human life and property. Nor is the looting, wrong as it is, in the same universe as the looting of the public purse by Cameron’s banking associates throughout the world with multiple trillions changing hands in the greatest transfer of wealth from people to bankers and from poor to rich in known human history.

the london riots .... 1camer10

Cameron: ‘Moral outrage … it’s the parents … need more respect for human life and property… are we bombing Tripoli today?’

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the london riots ....   the london riots .... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the london riots ....
Page 1 of 1