the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prescott, Arizona

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Prescott, Arizona Empty
PostSubject: Prescott, Arizona   Prescott, Arizona Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:34 pm

I was in the spiritual healing center and I asked the girl that works there if it was just me, or how did she feel about having her studio in a Masonic Temple...
She began an in depth story about how she and twenty women cleansed the temple, washing the pillars, smudging the closets, and burning the old Masonic words in the back yard.
Prescott, Arizona Masonic
We went into a shop, I bought some silver sage to smudge our cabin, and I got this shot, of two masks and in the upper right hand corner it said: "BELIEVE" and so I did.
Prescott, Arizona Masks
Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Prescott, Arizona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prescott, Arizona   Prescott, Arizona Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:51 pm

SoulSister wrote:

She began an in depth story about how she and twenty women cleansed the temple, washing the pillars, smudging the closets, and burning the old Masonic words in the back yard.

I would like to know what skeletons they found in the closet.
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Prescott, Arizona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prescott, Arizona   Prescott, Arizona Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:12 am

Wow is that a former masonic temple or are they just renting out space? That would be pretty wierd if masons were renting to a spiritual healing center.

I used to deliver pizza in college and once had the chance to explore a local masonic lodge/temple as a result. When I got to the lodge I jogged up the stairs and the doors were just open w/ nobody around, so I strolled in and had a look around. I was looking for a painting that is supposed to be in all masonic lodges, that of Albert Pike high ranking member (perhaps even leader) of the kkk (he's got a big statue in D.C. too). When I finally bumped into a mason and inquired, he was happy to lead me to the painting in a rather normal looking auditorium/cafeteria type room where the pizzas were supposed to go anyway. When he asked why I was interested, I explained that I had heard that all masonic lodges were supposed to have his picture up somewhere and he confirmed that that was indeed customary. Of course I had to ask if he knew that Albert Pike was a member of the kkk, to which he nearly cut me off as soon as the letters kkk came out of my mouth, saying "that's completely false etc...". I just said "hey look up the name bro, I'm just telling ya what I heard.".

Stiffed on the tip........shoulda kept my mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Prescott, Arizona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prescott, Arizona   Prescott, Arizona Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:24 am

raulduke wrote:
Stiffed on the tip........shoulda kept my mouth shut.

lol!

One lives and learns!

A..
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Prescott, Arizona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prescott, Arizona   Prescott, Arizona Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:24 am

A few perhaps unusual thoughts regarding MASONIC activity......

I belonged to and was active in a Masonic lodge for 2-3 years about 10 years ago.

Without going into the details of all the degree of "such"......

Most of the "work".... "from what I was introduced to within the "group" that "I" was associating with"......

..... "THE WORK"... ALL HAD TO DO WITH........ "WAKING THE WHOLE SELF UP"... and having "a common group of BROTHERs to share "this realted work with".......

.... THERE IS A LOT OF "MEMORY" work that ONE has to aquire/use in "such LODGE work"... with A GREAT DEAL OF SYMBOLISM..... "THAT NO ONE GOES INTO MUCH DEPTH ABOUT"........

.... AND.... MY INTERPRETATION OF SUCH....... IS THAT IT IS/WAS........

........... FOR "WAKING THE SELF UP".....

.... AND ALL the Masons within "the group I associated with" and "those I met" outside of "the lodge I associated with"...... were "AS NICE OF POEPLE AS YOU COULD EVER HOPE TO MEET"...... (where no "hidden agendas" were ever brough up to me in my 2-3 "active years").....

..... AND I CAN NOT SPEAK TO OR ABOUT such work that I was not "brought into contact with"..... AND Although I read about such "societies within the society"...... I never "brought the subject up"......

Any who..... just wanted to share "my related MASONIC experience" with the group.

ALSO... the Rosicrucian have "many such similarities in common" with the MASONs where ....

....MYSTICISM/ (the seeking of truth/reality beyond the five senses)... is so "explored"....
..... (within a given set of "assumptions").........

... AND.. AS MOST PEOPLE KNOW..... I GO THROUGH LIFE WITH "ROSE" COLORED GLASSES.....

.... WHERE ALL I SEE ...... IS THE GOOD GOING ON .......

... AND THIS MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH...

.... "LIVING IN ROSEVILLE CALIFORNIA"???

Best wishes,

Steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prescott, Arizona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prescott, Arizona   Prescott, Arizona Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prescott, Arizona
Page 1 of 1