the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some kids these days or am I getting too old.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Some kids these days or am I getting too old. Empty
PostSubject: Some kids these days or am I getting too old.   Some kids these days or am I getting too old. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:58 am

I know there are some good adolescents out there and young adults, but I am getting really annoyed with some teenagers and young adults who have never known the burning and pain of the strap at school (not allowed now) or the discipline of a parent (not allowed now), whereby if they are told something they just think its their right to do whatever they want and not expect any consequences.

I see this not only on real tv but it happens in real time.

Example: a friend of mine told me that her elderly friends in their 70's lost their adult daughter to breast cancer and now that woman who passed away husband has been working and also keeping the house immaculate and looking after the two girls.

The older of the two girls, who is 14, said to her father she was going to stay with her girlfriend, he knew the family and said okay. Later he went out to the shopping centre and saw the father of the girl his daughter was staying with to find out this was not the case.

He rang his daughter on her phone and told her to come straight home. When she got home he was that angry that he gave her a shake and told her off. The girl stormed out, went and took a train to the nearest police station and charged him with assault.

The father is now having to go to court for assault of his daughter and the social workers are involved now.

Where's that strap, I am sick of these smart arsed kids who have never known a darn slap. hair pulling
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

Some kids these days or am I getting too old. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some kids these days or am I getting too old.   Some kids these days or am I getting too old. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:35 am

devil or angel ;atleast my kind a girl, for when i was 14
I ran and my father went to the police, thise as the only diverence.
But probably; she has been told "NO" a lot before, like no=no.
So she got smart, and anticipated, thinking ahead of the question.But offcourse with-out a lot of experience, so she fel in the trap of chance (when her father met, the other guy).
And for sure he shook her before, out of fear of the unknow, created by the story's of others and his own Xperences, but with-out a open-mind, like that she needs just guidens.
For kids feel logic as the best, but in a simple-knowlig way.
So a parent should be able to argue with there offspring, and let them understand with reason. Instead of fysical-force by fear of dying, they just need a alternative.

I feel ya Biggs; And probably they are the sweetest little angel , when near to you.
I just love them wise-asses, they keep me alive, always up for a challange.
Or aslong as i believe in there truth, i always will get the best answers......i believe.
smiley-face-sun-clou
before i was a liar, now i try to manipulate...as a offencive-defence i created after them years of experiencing adulte-hood, in this age focused society.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp

Some kids these days or am I getting too old.
Page 1 of 1