the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

10-2 today

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

10-2  today Empty
PostSubject: 10-2 today   10-2  today Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:42 pm

flower

i wouldn't normally post this type of question here..but after checking several things i have a puzzle and maybe some one here
can make it fit into a broader picture

from about 10 am til about 2 pm EST today i felt such sadness and anguish..like it was not worth staying here for any reason

i knew within a half hour that the feelings weren't mine...but i have no idea where they belong..i've check relatives and friends
and no one seems to be that down..

so if it is anyone reading here i want you to know that i meditated and sent energy to aid where ever those feelings
were coming from

does anyone know of any thing going on on the globe or elsewhere that could have caused this?
does anyone need help..please pm me...

did any of you empaths pick up on this too..????

strapped down
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

10-2  today Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10-2 today   10-2  today Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:13 pm

I think the bad guys are trying to get rid of as many sensitives and empaths as they can, that's what I pick up and you guys are it. Doing protection 24 hours.

And I tell you all another thing for nothing I have been watching the Penn State Paranormal show on cable as well as some of the similar shows and when they investigate a place that is having problems and find out that one of the inhabitants have scratch marks on their bodies they bring in their mediums and find out it is because of a demon or fallen one.

In fact one inhabitant actually saw a little boy entity which turned into a grotesque demon; the demons are the hard ones to get out.

Watching shows like this gives me the information I need to be on guard at all times, they attack the sensitive ones and they are real, have no second thoughts on this at all.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

10-2  today Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10-2 today   10-2  today Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:56 am

I did not notice anything Sky.

Like you said it is probably just your Spiritual gifts kicking in to help someone.

But being empathic these days can be challenging indeed, glad to see you are tuned in so well, our planet/people needs needs all the help we can get. dreamcatcher
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

10-2  today Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10-2 today   10-2  today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10-2 today
Page 1 of 1