the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

co-existing realities

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

co-existing realities Empty
PostSubject: co-existing realities   co-existing realities Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:02 pm

i almost titled this post "parallel realities" but something
told me to change it - would it have made a difference
to anyone? hmmmmmmm .......
as children, most of us become aware of a waking reality
and a dream reality - sometimes, the waking reality
has layers ... the imagination is one of them ... when i was 16,
i folded in an additional reality via orange barrel sunshine lsd ...
which left me wondering "how many more realities ARE there?"
because i intuitively knew that the odds were, there were more
to discover ... so i asked myself "which one is more real?" and
"what IS real, anyway?"
as i raised my son, these questions faded into my background
and i focused on the babe in my lap and for 20 years
soaked up and savored every real moment with my son ...
the questions have returned ...
Quote :
An Invitation To Parallel Realities

From Peggy Black and her "Team"

We are here and we greet you with gratitude and appreciation. We also celebrate and we acknowledge the opportunity of renewed energy as more individuals recognize and honor their true authentic multidimensional starself.
There is a grand awakening occurring in the matrix of humanity. Individuals are stepping into their power, knowing that they personally make a difference. You own the ability to shift and transform dense energies within your personal body and life and as you shift and transform that uplifts and transforms the collective.
We invite you to continue to hold a coherent vibration of gratitude and appreciation in the face of all changes. With each challenge find that one aspect in which you can be grateful and radiate that frequency into the field. Each time this is done more light is added to your personal field and more light is added to the matrix of the collective.
In the coming days allow your most innocent and expanded imagination to come forth as you envision and hold the possibility of a different outcome. Realize that if it can be imagined, it exists. Bring your vibration into alignment with your heart's knowing; allow that frequency of gratitude and grace to call forth the reality that you can feel in your heart energy and heart's intelligence.
You are here on the planet at this time to do this work and service. This is what the ascension, the moving into a higher octave and higher dimension is all about. It is you connecting with others doing the same that is bringing an awesome transformation of consciousness to the collective field.
We will now stretch you a bit more in your multidimensional skin with this invitation. Begin to consider, begin to hold as a real possibility and probability that there are parallel universes coexisting all around you.
Your preconceived visions and life's experiences have been based on the concept of a very solid reality. We are inviting you to consider that there are other realities sharing your space. This is what your modern physics is offering, this interpretation of quantum energy and quantum theory that many realities coexist simultaneously.
Let us give you an analogy. There are many hundreds of different frequencies that are available at all times. These frequencies, waves and broadcasts surround you at all times. The radio waves or the frequencies of your television programs exist in your space.
It is only when you tune your equipment to a certain station that you receive the frequency offered. This can be a certain form of music or a visual program offered to your television screen. The equipment or station will only allow one type of energy at a time. However you know if you moved the channel or the selector you would immediately receive a different program or a different type of music.
So using this example, realize that you are only tuned into one station, receiving one type of reality. This station, this one type of reality corresponds with your beliefs and programs. You are tuned into the physical reality. However just like the radio waves which offer a large variety and selection of music and just like the frequencies that offer you the many selections of television programs, there are an infinite number of parallel realities that are coexisting with you and what you own as real.
Everyone has this multidimensional aspect. Most never awaken to this awareness. They enter this dimension, cross the veil and never recognize or acknowledge the many levels of consciousness that they could be aware of.
Most people stay on the same station their entire life, never moving the dial to explore the other signals, the other connections. The focus is limited to only what that one frequency provides, what information that one frequency offers.
A person who is aware of their multidimensional self is able to move the dial from one station to the other with ease. They allow for more stimulation, more information and a broader spectrum of consciousness. They are more adventurous and open to the realization that they are capable of shifting their focus from one reality to the other and integrating the many frequencies into a harmonious whole.
Many individuals focus on one aspect of their multidimensional self; however the other aspects still exist, still continue, and still vibrate a frequency. At times there can be an energetic exchange between one aspect of your multidimensional self and another, an impulse, an idea, a nudge, a longing that the focused current self felt. Each person has many selves operating at all times, however most focus on only one or two aspects their lives.
Remember that these parallel realities are vibrating at a different frequency. If you are tuned to one frequency, the physical, solid, slow vibrational frequency, the other realities are not available. Realize that they still exist even if you can not sense them.
This consideration and this awareness of the probability of other realities sharing your space can definitely cause your mental understanding of what is real to be challenged. We now want you to allow yourself to expand and consider that these realities exist.
Your very cells are interactive with the energy of the universe. Galactic power surges, solar flares all contribute to the triggering, the switching on, of more and more of the dormant aspects of your cells, your DNA and your consciousness. Each individual can also begin to consciously switch on these aspects. Human beings are made up of complex fields of energy, all interweaving, moving, shifting and changing moment to moment. These energy fields interact with other humans beyond words or consciousness. More is shared and communicated on the subtle energy grids of each person than spoken words. When two people come together there is a total interface, a mixing as it were, of the energy fields of each one; and more information is available to both.
As the cells receive more light human beings begin to be activated. This awareness of being in more than one reality at any moment will become the norm. This is part of awakening. It is the realization that humans are multidimensional. They are interacting in other realities. They are more magnificent then they can ever imagine. As humans begin to awaken, they become aware, and understand that they move in and through the dimensional portals interacting with parallel realities all the time, in the blink of an eye, in one breath.
Ego, however, tries to make sure they stay focused in three dimensional reality, rigidly focused on this one dimension and this one reality. Shifting into other realms feels unreal; it feels scary like they might lose themselves. This is all part of the evolution of consciousness. There is much information that is being offered now which supports these ideas and theories. Each individual is awakening in their own time frame; however there is a phenomenal amount of energy and support that is being offered to this planet in its process of evolution from the celestial realms of love, light and truth.
We invite you to play with these ideas of parallel realities as well as other dimensions that you interface with more often then you allow yourself to consider. Stretch into these concepts, play with these concepts and soften any limited beliefs. Imagine what it might be like to step into another reality. Look for examples in your sharing and in your own experiences of connecting and shifting into another reality, even if it is brief and unexpected.
Many of your movies offer this suggestion, your myths and fairy tales all offer the opportunity to travel into other realms and dimensions. Be in your joy with this awareness; be light hearted for these are the frequencies that allow you passage into other realms. It is the innocence of the childlike nature that explores the invisible, the impossible and understands that on some level it is also real.
Our deep appreciation is offered to each of you. Ride the waves of change with your grace and gratitude. Hold a clear heartfelt intention, vision and vibration and anchor the new reality of an awakening humanity. We are here to support and assist you upon the call. Know that you are loved beyond measure, acknowledged as the celestial being that you are and honored for the courage of your embodiment.
The 'team'

© 2010 Peggy Black All Right Reserved. You may share this message and distribute as long as nothing is changed, credit the author and include this copyright notice and web address www.morningmessages.com FREE 88 messages available.

If you would like to order Morning Messages books, CDs, DVDs, cards,
posters and other inspirational products please go to Peggy's website at
www.morningmessages.com

The story of Peggy Black and her team of Celestial Guides
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: co-existing realities   co-existing realities Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:24 pm

This subject really interests myself. Hey I've had my father confirm experiencing another higher aspect of myself in another reality whilst having an out of body experience , I was a little younger too. It marvels me that our consciousness is split and experiencing different realities simultaneously. This topic trips me out that's why I like it...lol

'Which one is more real?'

Well I think you could define it by the one we have the most awareness of, the physical. Followed by the 'dream reality' as a close second.

'Which is real anyway?'

All of them!

Thanks for posting the Peggy black article as it's a nice summary on the topic.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: co-existing realities   co-existing realities Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:11 am

rainbow heart

Hippie
this has been apuzzle since i read Seth all those years ago...

maybe it is one of those things that need to be shown to us and then we go..ahhhhhhh NOW i get it

i think sometimes it is like driving a car....you know if you turn a key the car starts..but you aren't
conscienously aware of all the things connected to it...all those parts under the hood doing something
to make you move forward..and the only part you do is turn a key...huuuuuuummmmmmmmmm scratch

Realize that if it can be imagined, it exists.

and a very good reason to only dwell on positive type stuff...
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: co-existing realities   co-existing realities Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:17 pm

Reunite wrote:
'Which one is more real?'

Well I think you could define it by the one we have the most awareness of, the physical. Followed by the 'dream reality' as a close second.

All of them!

Thanks for posting the Peggy black article as it's a nice summary on the topic.

i suppose the realest one is the one at the moment .....
to begin to consciously adjust which frequency you prefer
to tune in to .... it is so interesting ........

i do not remember any info from peggy black before, i do
like the above piece ... she is associated somehow with
drunvalo so maybe that is why i avoided in the "past" ha ha
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: co-existing realities   co-existing realities Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:33 pm

sky otter wrote:
i think sometimes it is like driving a car....you know if you turn a key the car starts..but you aren't conscienously aware of all the things connected to it...all those parts under the hood doing something to make you move forward..and the only part you do is turn a key...huuuuuuummmmmmmmmm scratch
and a very good reason to only dwell on positive type stuff...

o u lil carrot otter u ... i use my car analogy to illustrate
my philosophies all the time - funny that you should use also ....
i do not care how it works, only that it works as expected ....
i am not interested in knowing how to fix it, but i know
someone who knows someone who knows how ..... it's not
that i do not care, it's that my curiosity chooses to play
elsewhere ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: co-existing realities   co-existing realities Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

co-existing realities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Contributor's :: WineHippie - Spiritual Road Trip 2009 - 2015-
Jump to: