the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dr. Burzynski finds a cure for cancer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Dr. Burzynski finds a cure for cancer Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Burzynski finds a cure for cancer   Dr. Burzynski finds a cure for cancer Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:15 am

The Great Cancer Hoax: The Brilliant Cure the FDA Tried Their Best to Shut Down...

Dr. Burzynski has found a cure for cancer but then was ridiculed for his research. His work was then stolen by a former employee who now works for the opposition.

He patented his work, but then the FDA re-patented the same thing so that they could benefit from his findings and make a profit off it, ripping him off royally.

Then, if that wasn't bad enough, he now has to find $300 million for stage 3 testing, putting this out of his reach of ever being able to say he was the originator of the findings and research.

He has tested his work on lots of people who are now cancer-free and leading normal lives, thanks to him. Only those who had chemo and radio therapy prior to using Dr. Burzynski's method didn't seem to fair as well.

A long video, but well worth the watch.

Burzynski: Cancer Is Serious Business from BurzynskiMovie on Vimeo.

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Burzynski finds a cure for cancer   Dr. Burzynski finds a cure for cancer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:16 pm

I watched the movie while it was free. Very good yet not surprising as my research has proven that the FDA has been bought out by the Big Pharma corporations. They always get their man (big name in the pharmacutical companies) in charge of the FDA.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Burzynski finds a cure for cancer   Dr. Burzynski finds a cure for cancer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:49 pm

Thanks Skywatcher!

I had not seen this, and may not have the time to follow it all through to the end right now.

The bit I did watch the other night after you posted it was chipper ;)
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Burzynski finds a cure for cancer   Dr. Burzynski finds a cure for cancer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:17 pm

Farmacia;

This proofs that all physical-cures, can be found within the humanbody.
As chemestry should be just for fun, and external help

weed-4
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Burzynski finds a cure for cancer   Dr. Burzynski finds a cure for cancer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:15 am

All I know if were the good doctor, I'd have to hock my soul to raise the $300 million just to prove to the world that the FDA/big pharma couldn't ride roughshod over me, that this was my research and patent.

What the real shame is, there are thousand of people diagnosed with cancer all over the world on a daily basis. Now matter where you live on this planet, it all comes down to money and greed by the big-wigs in the end. If they aren't the ones making the money, then they know how to make it as difficult as plaiting fog by tilting the playing field in their favour. Cancer cures are a huge business and they don't want anybody else actually doing it, then raking in the money instead of them.

There's several ways to beat cancer, hemp oil that contains high levels of THC (not hemp seed oil) will also do the trick.

Again this oil is illegal to buy, so by driving it underground, people are forced to make it themselves. Good on 'em I say!

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Burzynski finds a cure for cancer   Dr. Burzynski finds a cure for cancer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr. Burzynski finds a cure for cancer
Page 1 of 1