the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE TIME OF THE LOCUST

Go down 
+3
WineHippie
micjer
Gabriel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE TIME OF THE LOCUST Empty
PostSubject: THE TIME OF THE LOCUST   THE TIME OF THE LOCUST Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:52 am

The time of the locust is described in the Bible as the time that the Anti-Christ will be ruling here on the Earth. This time period is 5 months long, May through September.

The time period has been shortened from 7 years or 3 and a half years to these 5 months. Y'shua Messiah said in his teachings that he would shorten the time for the "Elects" sake, and so it is now going to be only 5 months.

What can God's Elect/believers/children of God do when they might not be able to buy and to sell in the market place because they do not have the proper identification given to them by the state so they can buy food and other things?

They will have to live by their faith in God. They will have to trust God for all their needs on a daily basis.

But fear not as the Bible also gives us examples of others that trusted in the Spirit of the Living God for their provisions of a daily basis.

1st Kings chapter 17 tells of the prophet Elijah being feed by God for 3 years. God sent Elijah an Angel to feed him, at another time God sent Ravens to feed him, another time God kept the meal barrel and the cruise for oil of a widow full for 1 year while Elijah, the widow, and her son ate well for that year, while the rest of the country was in a serious famine for food and water.

Elijah was cared for for 3 years while everyone else in the region suffered the effects of Famine.

So the morale of the story is I guess, trust in God when the time of the locust comes around and he will take care of you as well.

Just remember the time is from May through September that the Anti-Christ is here, so it will be relatively easy to spot him.

The Anti-Christ will be Satan/Lucifer himself not a human being, but Lucifer transformed into an Angel of Light to deceive the whole world by doing miracles in front of mankind, and he will come into power through Peace, Peace, Peace. He will also probably forgive debts of people and nations, he will come into power with prosperity, so this guy will be easy to spot as the world media will support him in all he does.

when he shows up the whole world will shake from an earthquake, this is hard not to notice...LOL

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE TIME OF THE LOCUST   THE TIME OF THE LOCUST Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:48 am

THE TIME OF THE LOCUST Locust

Large swarms of locusts have laid waste to vast tracts of northwest China

The locust plague began in the pastureland of the Ili River Valley and Taer Basin in late April, said Wang Xinchang, an official with the animal husbandry bureau in Tacheng Prefecture, on Tuesday.

"Locusts have infested nearly 100,000 hectares of pastureland in Tacheng Prefecture," he said.

As the summer heat persists, the situation might still worsen next month. At least 400,000 hectares of pastureland could become infested, he said.

Xinjiang's regional headquarters of locust and rodent control said an estimated 15.7 million hectares of pastureland would suffer from the locust plague this summer.

The local governments in Ili and Tacheng have stepped up monitoring of the plague and have launched a pesticide spraying campaign to stop it spreading.

http://thecomingcrisis.blogspot.com/2011/05/plagues-locust-ravages-chinas-xinjiang.html

I think this is a common occurance in this area.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: THE TIME OF THE LOCUST   THE TIME OF THE LOCUST Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:25 am

Crops in Australia threatened by locust plague of Biblical proportion

An area of farmland the size of Spain could be destroyed by a swarm of locusts in western Australia.

vid at source:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newsvideo/8038506/Crops-in-Australia-threatened-by-locust-plague-of-Biblical-proportion.html
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: THE TIME OF THE LOCUST   THE TIME OF THE LOCUST Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:32 am

Quote :
As one of the world’s poorest and most food-deficient nations, Madagascar is plagued by food security crises. In recent years and even months, cyclones, droughts, diseases, plant pests and other natural disasters have continued to threaten the livelihoods of thousands of vulnerable households. Meanwhile, political instability has disrupted economic development and infrastructure services for much of the island’s population. Some 50 percent of children under the age of five suffer the irreversible effects of malnutrition, and the situation is especially critical in the southwest. Known as the Great South, this arid and drought-prone area is facing an increasing threat from growing locust swarms.

and the conclusion:
Quote :
The locust outbreak in southern Madagascar requires immediate response assistance to prevent a humanitarian disaster. The livelihoods of thousands of vulnerable families, the majority of whom depend on subsistence farming, are at risk.

As planned and thanks to the contribution of the Central Emergency Response Fund and FAO Technical Cooperation Programme (for a total of USD 5.2 million), the locust campaign started in September, allowing all inputs to be in place timely. However, the costs of the campaign, which will end in June 2011, are covered until early 2011 only.

FAO is therefore seeking urgent support (USD 9.3 million) to enable the implementation of the locust campaign until June 2011. FAO is working in concert with the Government and other partners to: i) strengthen control and surveillance capacities; ii) mitigate the campaign’s environmental impacts; and iii) evaluate locust damage and control operation performance. Through these efforts FAO will promote effective locust surveillance and control for the current and future emergencies.

source: http://www.fao.org/fileadmin/templates/fcc/documents/20101122_Emergency_assistance_to_locust_in_Madagascar_En.pdf
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: THE TIME OF THE LOCUST   THE TIME OF THE LOCUST Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:34 am

THE TIME OF THE LOCUST Pashtu10
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: THE TIME OF THE LOCUST   THE TIME OF THE LOCUST Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:38 am

Quote :
Normally, one would be wise to avoid a plague of locusts. Prophets even warn about locusts in The Bible. However, in the summer of 2011, metal fans and headbangers are going to happily succumb to a "Locust" in the form of a brand new track from Bay Area metal icons MACHINE HEAD.

"We've been working on the record for a few weeks now, and when the opportunity to be a part of the free Mayhem sampler came up, we did not want to pass up the chance," said MACHINE HEAD vocalist/guitarist Robb Flynn. "We're so pumped for our fans to hear the new music that we're so proud of."

Flynn went a little deeper about the meaning of the song, saying, "'Locust' is a metaphor. Locusts fly in a swarm, but they can't control which direction they fly; they float on the wind, they land, cause massive destruction, and then float away on the wind to leave you in the aftermath. The song is a metaphor for a type of person that sometimes comes into your life and has a similar effect."

source: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=159158
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: THE TIME OF THE LOCUST   THE TIME OF THE LOCUST Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:17 pm

WineHippie wrote:
Crops in Australia threatened by locust plague of Biblical proportion

An area of farmland the size of Spain could be destroyed by a swarm of locusts in western Australia.

vid at source:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newsvideo/8038506/Crops-in-Australia-threatened-by-locust-plague-of-Biblical-proportion.html

I drove through that news article. All is fine. We had the best apples EVER!

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: THE TIME OF THE LOCUST   THE TIME OF THE LOCUST Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:35 pm

In the paper today, but I think it is old news.....11:35AM BST 02 Oct 2010

Think locusts like grass more than apples. lol!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE TIME OF THE LOCUST   THE TIME OF THE LOCUST Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:51 am

Looks like plenty of locusts to go around...LOL
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

Number of posts : 121
Humor : sick, twisted, vulgar, gallows, ironic... Life=Art/Art=Life
Registration date : 2011-02-26

PostSubject: Re: THE TIME OF THE LOCUST   THE TIME OF THE LOCUST Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:11 am

God fed these persons for 3 years. Litterally, right. The ravens carried some kind of foodstuff to him? God sent via UPS a parcel containing water and food?

To interpret these things as litteral is to lose sight of man's ability to foresee what is coming, and to foresee via nature's actions what is really going on. You (not specificaly you, but that general everyone you) are doubting man's abilities, and at the same time allowing for the lack of responsibility for one's personal outcome in life. God will provide. I don't need to do a damn thing!

God did not feed litterally feed anyone. If one is to eat for a length of time during a famine, then one would need to have insight into what nature was trying to say. Once the 'message' was recieved, then preparations could be made in order to survive while everyone else suffered. This could be looked at as if some god-like figure gave knowledge to someone, and then that someone acted quickly and decicively inorder to procure things needed during drought and pestulance. But teaching people that God Gave food to hungry people says to the people listening "Don't learn how to feed yourselves by planting and havesting food, or saving and preparing for____, God will give you some food! Education is for sinners." (don't get a job, here... have some food-stamps)

To give a free pass is equating the word of god to communism. "I don't have to do my fair share, I will get my due even if I do nothing."

That is why, in practice/reality, these things don't add up. Communism and Christian Mythology both look good on paper, but fail to be an acceptable model to live one's life.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RuffleTheTeacher
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: THE TIME OF THE LOCUST   THE TIME OF THE LOCUST Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:31 pm

RuffleTheTeacher wrote:
You (not specificaly you, but that general everyone you) are doubting man's abilities, and at the same time allowing for the lack of responsibility for one's personal outcome in life. God will provide. I don't need to do a damn thing!

To give a free pass is equating the word of god to communism. "I don't have to do my fair share, I will get my due even if I do nothing."

um, i got a sticky point here ....
i have been living as if god would provide me
with the things i need ... not want, but NEED ...
however, i do not believe that i can behave in
any way and god will do this ... we DO have to do
our fair share, we MUST learn what is highest priority,
how to take responsibility and how to motivate
our selves as well as inspire others .... i do believe
god is providing for me, but i also believe that i
am working very hard to deserve it
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: THE TIME OF THE LOCUST   THE TIME OF THE LOCUST Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:21 pm

Quote :
.... i do believe
god is providing for me, but i also believe that i
am working very hard to deserve it

...and that is how it sould be. All of the corruption and lies of the modern church destroyed my faith. As a southern baptist turned agnostic, I questioned god, but ultimately felt that a creator of sometype was out there. And now, having delved into the "evil black magic" and all of its components, I have found one underlying truth.... Man is the creator of god. The word spoken by god, written by man. Perfection communicating to humanity via imperfect human translations? Hmmmm....

faith is a powerful and personal thing. I have seen god's work in many people and in many was. Like I said, southern baptist! thoes people are crazy-filled with the spirit!!

I applied a scientific method to the word and found it lacking. Upon questioning and finding more questions than answers, I continued looking and have now come to the answers. As I continue to question thoes answers I am unable to find support that would be in favor of anything other than this. The powers and abilities humanity hold within are so amazing and powerful, they effect the physical universe around us, and the spiritual being of all other creatures, both on earth and beyond! The divinity lies with!

Yes... I know. Satin! Sin and evil galore!! Repent before that lightning comes, right? Once that level of humility comes down... that barrier of sin and not sin is wiped away... once you "eat the forbidden fruit", it's like Lay's Potato Chips.... you can't eat just one!

You have excellent priorities. You are working toward goals and help humanity via the word of god. The question becomes... without that god like figure watching and commanding, would you be someone else? Or would you continue to be you? My anger at religion stems from the idea that humanity cannot regulate itself and needs an eternal father watching and shaking his belt.

I believe, with more unity and community, humanity is better than that.

..... so, I'm Atheist. hi ya
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: THE TIME OF THE LOCUST   THE TIME OF THE LOCUST Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:37 pm

lol!

ruffle

just remember it wasn't god or a god that invented religion

it was man...several of them , in fact
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE TIME OF THE LOCUST   THE TIME OF THE LOCUST Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:49 am

Ruffle,

You pre-suppose that my post was saying, don't do anything and God will bless you. You could not have been farther off with your "quick opportunity" to put my post down and to criticize it.

No where in the post did I say anything like you were criticizing me for. If you have been here for some time and read my other posts, then you would see for yourself that I have never taught that you can "get it all" by doing nothing.

If you were not "new" here I would not even respond to your complaints, because if you knew my post history your ignorance would not stand out so loud.

It is obvious to me that you are Anti-Christian, as it is cool to be that way according to the establishment that you serve so well. After all you are "THE TEACHER" as you yourself so plainly prints in your icon.

Also you have stated that you have worked for the government in another post that I recall reading, so it is obvious that you rely on your masters for your food and well being, but as for me, my faith will get me through and I would rather rely on the supernatural than be a person that is bought and paid for as you obviously are.

My Savior Y'shua Messiah said something you may be interested in hearing.

the Saducees and the Pharisees came to him one day trying to trap him in some statements he had made, this is what he said to them, and this is relevent to you and your iconic name,

He said to the Anti-Christians, "because you say you see, your sin remains". What was there "sin"? They thought they knew it all, their sin was arrogance and my elder Brother Y'shua Messiah spoke this to their face, so I hope you can be taught teacher.

You are as the higher critics and you seem to get offended most easily it seems to me by your quickness to jump out and criticize my post before you even knew exactly what I have posted before, that does not seem wise to me Teacher.

The righteous are not easily offended. That is another scripture.

thread hijacked
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: THE TIME OF THE LOCUST   THE TIME OF THE LOCUST Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Gaberiel,

That is funny... "you are Anti-Christian, as it is cool to be that way according to the establishment that you serve so well." Where I live, I am the minority. I live a semi-closeted existance. I do not want to envoke the wrath of god by poisoning one of his brothers. The establishment? They are the one's who erect the "Abortion is Murder!" and "Homosexuality is Evil!" billboard signs in my neck of the woods.

If I stated I worked for the government in another post, then I must have been mistaken... ummm... you must be mistaken. I'm a musician by trade, and since that don't pay the bills (used to pay the bar tab nicely!) I have moved on to better paying gigs. I only delve into the endless abyss of government papers and documents to find the truths that are not announced. My masters? Rely on them? I am the fly in the ointment. I'm the itch you just cannot reach. I'm a bad penny, I always turn up. In the months ahead, voices like mine will be fighting for the rights of people over power. The freedom to choose is the only freedom we must all fight to keep. The only way to win that fight is to use their actions against them as leverage to keep our rights.

So, I must appologize as you seem to have been offended. I did not seek to criticize you. I was seeking to criticize the method of interpretation of the scripture. I only attempt to lend an alternate view of these ancient words. The unifying thread that runs through the ancient texts of so many differing religions is obvious and strong. But once the Pagans were snuffed out by the church around 1000 years ago, the power of the people changed hands and become the power of the people brought to you by the church only, not via your personal conversations with god, but via the church.... and only with a contribution of 10% of your wages.

Wow... LOL! "...than be a person that is bought and paid for as you obviously are."

The subjects I research are so not anything like you speak of! All of the astrophysical theories and observtions of the last 20 to 50 years are out there waiting to be put together. All one has to do is ask the question then search to find the true source of its nature. Only a handful of people on this planet know how the pieces go together. All of the pieces are out there, strewn randomly through out the depths of the internet.

When someone outside the circle puts the pieces together in a straight forward and conclusive style, it scares the shit out of them, and they seek any method of removing it from the public arenas. Bought and paid for? No... I am someone whom they would like to buy and pay, so I will keep my trap shut! So long as I walk on the side of the law and follow their 'rules', they can only move after I have moved. They can counter my actions, but cannot stop my communications. So your view of what I am seems to be a bit jaded. Maybe tinted with the coloring of a holier-than-thou attitude? (Yes, that was directed at you, sir.)

I speak loudly and with passion about these subjects because time is short. I seek to shake as many out of the duldrums of lies and deception of religion as possible within the next 558 days. A heated discussion and exchange of ideas seen as a ""quick opportunity" to put my post down and to criticize" is a bit thin skined, don't you think? Let us debate in honest and forward terms the subject matter and the interpretation of the stories.

My intention is to find, share, and re-inforce through debate and discussion the actual truths that humanity needs to know. The time for alligory is over. Let us discuss the meanings of these alligorical stories from all of our shared history!

Rejoice in the TRUTH hidden behind the word... The key to our salvation.
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: THE TIME OF THE LOCUST   THE TIME OF THE LOCUST Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:07 am

Humanists:
Ones i was told by, of being attacked by a Electrical swarm

................from his tv system............. sunny

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE TIME OF THE LOCUST   THE TIME OF THE LOCUST Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:10 am

Your post to me was very presumptive on your part that is why I said to you what I did. You claim the mantle of teacher, so I held you to a higher standard that's all.

If you criticize a person for something said, you should check their prior posts on what they write about the subject.

I do not care personally Ruffle who you work for or what you do, it matters not to me at all, but if you come in to my personal page and criticize me "absolutely out of context" as you did I will speak up about it.

I grew up around Southern Baptists, some of the most closed minds that ever lived in my opinion, so I understand your views about being Anti-Church as that also describes me as well.

You being an atheist is your personal choice, I would never put anyone down for whatever they believed, and never have as long as I have been posting here.

And as far as getting into a running argument with you or anyone else, it will not happen, I don't have the time or energy to wallow in confusion as there are other things more pressing.

Your dedication to your research on astrophysical knowledge is commendable and of great value in my opinion. My point is that I would never criticize one of your posts about these things, such as you misinterpreted my post about living by faith, that is the point I was making.

I hope you understand my criticisms of your response to my post, and for your information, no I was not offended, the correct word may be "surprised" that anyone would criticize a simple message to live by Faith.

And by the way, my faith teaches me that if you live by faith, then your works will follow automatically.

Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: THE TIME OF THE LOCUST   THE TIME OF THE LOCUST Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:28 pm

First, for clarification, my first band's name came from a sign posted on an english teacher's closet door that read-

Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize, or ruffle the teacher.

If one gets the sence I am a teacher, then I am honored. It is my goal to be on the side of enlightenment, as opposed to disillusion.

Second, I am glad you are open to discussion. I am not looking to tear faith from anyone, nor do I want to bicker and badger. I am learning alot about Freemasonry and how it works through a book titled "The Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry"(1887), by Albert G. Mackey, a 33rd degree Mason. I am not a mason, but I believe that there is something useful to all within its practices.

One of the over reaching themes in his writings is the idea of alligory and symbolism. A symbol can mean two different things to different people. If you know the ideas and story behind the symbol, you can see it for what it is intended to mean. If not, you can see only part of the story. Mackey says that the Christian Bible is the same. 1000 years ago, the priests would give sermons and instruction to the uninitiated, or profane commonors, then after they had been dismissed, the clergy would listen as the meanings behind the stories were reveield.

From the enrty entitled "Discipline of the Secret"-
"The formula of dismission used by the deacon on this occasion was: 'Holy things for the holy, let the dogs depart,' Sanct sanctic, foris canes"

The Pagan mysteries and the Egyptian mysteries are all wrapped within the alligorical stories of the Noachites and Solomon and his temple. The speculative and esoteric masons have attempted to preserve and conceal within the stories a truth or truths. I know a little about the word of god. And I am always looking for insight into the faithful and the interpretation of these teachings. My aunt told me once (I brought her to jesus when I was a teen. Now, I am evil incarnate and she is trying to bring me back into the light) I would find the truth. Of course, she meant I'd come back to jesus.

As you said, if she had an open mind and would listen, she'd see that is exactly what I am trying to find. I look forward to future discussions with you. I never seek to attack, just to learn.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE TIME OF THE LOCUST   THE TIME OF THE LOCUST Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:22 pm

I am open minded and have no grudge toward anyone. I look forward to your input. peace
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: THE TIME OF THE LOCUST   THE TIME OF THE LOCUST Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:29 pm

flower child
I wouldn't want it anyother way!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE TIME OF THE LOCUST   THE TIME OF THE LOCUST Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE TIME OF THE LOCUST
Page 1 of 1