the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PREDESTINATION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PREDESTINATION Empty
PostSubject: PREDESTINATION   PREDESTINATION Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:58 am

The Bible teaches that there are people who are predestined to be here at this particular time in history and at other times as well.

In the book of Jeremiah chapter 1 verse 5 God is speaking to Jeremiah and tells him "I knew you before you were in your mothers womb, and I sanctified you to be a prophet".

God could say this same thing to each and every one of us here today, except for the Prophet part most likely.

We were all with God before we came to this earth through our mothers womb, we just are not able to remember this time before we were born, since we are all born without total memories of the life we had before this flesh body.

In the book of Romans chapter 9 verse 13 God talks about Jacob and Esau. God says there that God loves Jacob and hated Esau even before they were both born in the flesh??

Why would God say about a "little baby" before he was born that he hated him? Because God knew from the first earth age exactly what Esau would do, and that Esau would repeat what he did in the first Earth age here in the current 2nd Earth age that we are now in.

Esau's transgression was that he sold his birth right away for a bowl of porridge, a bowl of soup so to speak.

I do think that almost all people alive today were here before at the first Earth age during Lucifers rebellion at the first attempted overthrow of God's Kingdom and so these people are here again today to do it all again just like the 1st attempt.

The book of Ephesians teaches some good things about predestination. Chapter 1 verse 15 says that God predestined some to adoption into the family of God for the pleasure of God's will.

Ephesians 1 verse 9 says those predestined will know the mystery of God's will.

Ephesians 1 verse 11 says we have obtained an inheritance being predestined according to God's will.

Ephesians verse 1 verse 13 says that we are sealed by God through the Holy Spirit of Promise.

If you are predestined Ephesians verse 17 in chapter 1 says that you will be given the Spirit of Wisdom, Revelation and Knowledge of God.

Ephesians 1 verse 18 says that the eyes of your understanding will be enlightened so you will Know the hope of your calling by God.

So predestination is a cool option it seems to me, and I can only hope I make the cut when the book of Life is opened.....

dreamcatcher
Back to top Go down

PREDESTINATION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Contributor's :: Gabriel-
Jump to: