the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE SEAL OF DANIEL OPENED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE SEAL OF DANIEL OPENED Empty
PostSubject: THE SEAL OF DANIEL OPENED   THE SEAL OF DANIEL OPENED Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:39 am

In the Book of Daniel, which can be the equivalent of the book of Revelation of the Old Testament, the Prophet is told by the Angels speaking to him, "to seal up the words of Daniels book' until the time of the end, and at the time of the end the words will be revealed to those that will seek. This is Daniel chapter 12:verse 9.

This is concerning the end of days, as it concerns the Fig Tree planting, that took place on May 15th 1948. That is when the nation of Israel was established by the world government at the time.

We are now 63 years into the planting of the Fig tree, so the generation that sees this planting will witness all things come to pass according to Mark chapter 13, spoken of by Y'shua Messiah.

A generation is 70 years as I see it, so the people alive right now, seekers of the true prophecies, are told by an Angel in Daniel that the book of Daniel's information is now available to you, and all you have to do is seek ask and knock at the door of the Kingdom of Light in order to find out the sealed information held within the book of Daniel.

No one will know the day or the hour of the end, but the Bible says that the wise will know and understanding the "season" of all things going down when it is happening.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: THE SEAL OF DANIEL OPENED   THE SEAL OF DANIEL OPENED Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:03 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: THE SEAL OF DANIEL OPENED   THE SEAL OF DANIEL OPENED Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:19 pm

I think I wrote somewhere over the past few days that I saw a cable show saying that no one will know the hour or day just as you said Gabe.

In the last few years there has been more than our fair share of earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, twisters and terrorism perpertrated by own's own government and still there is a lot of famine and inequality among people of the world, even in the western world now.

I know people say 2012 but I am thinking if any shtf it could be now going through to 2017, that 2017 just comes to mind.

I am also seeing the disappearance of a lot of people, how I dont know but I feel those people just transit to a higher vibration world, 4th.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE SEAL OF DANIEL OPENED   THE SEAL OF DANIEL OPENED Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:26 am

They may be going on to 4th D biggzzs....LOL nothing would surprise me these days. I dunno
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: THE SEAL OF DANIEL OPENED   THE SEAL OF DANIEL OPENED Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:03 am

Gabes good to feel ya mate!

I'm not scholared on the bible Gabes, but its kinda funny I've been rehashing some older material that caught my eye of late and thought you might like this thread on ATS by matrix traveller.

Revelation... "The Opening of The 1st Seal”

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread686659/pg1

To get an idea of where Matrix is coming from you sorta have read all his threads which are quite interesting and you would know the biblical references a billion better than me. I enjoy the possibilty of what he is saying to ponder over.

rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE SEAL OF DANIEL OPENED   THE SEAL OF DANIEL OPENED Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:41 am

Thanks Soma I will check it out. The things that are taught in the Bible are fascinating to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE SEAL OF DANIEL OPENED   THE SEAL OF DANIEL OPENED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE SEAL OF DANIEL OPENED
Page 1 of 1