the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Terrorism analyst warns of dangerous new dawn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Terrorism analyst warns of dangerous new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Terrorism analyst warns of dangerous new dawn   Terrorism analyst warns of dangerous new dawn Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:03 pm

Quote :
The killing of Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden has raised hopes the number of terrorist attacks will recede, but a new report warns of a growing terrorist threat in Indonesia.

The assessment is based on in-depth interviews with 33 terrorists in Indonesian prisons by former Australian Government intelligence analyst Dr Carl Ungerer.

SOURCE

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/05/18/3220661.htm

too funny

Any flight ticket spnosor to Java ? I would fly there in an instant given the chance, really great place for belief in the un-known inmho ;)

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Terrorism analyst warns of dangerous new dawn   Terrorism analyst warns of dangerous new dawn Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:08 pm

Side note..is this the 33 familys Chuckie was waffling on about ? Locked up in Indonesia ?

LOL
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Terrorism analyst warns of dangerous new dawn   Terrorism analyst warns of dangerous new dawn Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:26 pm

I was looking in the article for the 5000 year old master with a nicotine stained goatee smoking a ciggy behind bars somewhere but no luck...LOL
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Terrorism analyst warns of dangerous new dawn   Terrorism analyst warns of dangerous new dawn Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:03 pm

Chuckie once again causing havoc among members of Richard's forum, if you read Swami's thread which I think is now closed............thread called It is Time..............you will see what I mean.

Must be behind the scenes cuz I couldnt care less where he pops up, if he popped up here he wouldnt last long.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Terrorism analyst warns of dangerous new dawn   Terrorism analyst warns of dangerous new dawn Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:39 pm

18 appears in this article too LOL...

Froggie i couldnt find a Key or the master either LOL

Quote :
Dr Ungerer says a group of hardcore jihadis are preparing to leave Indonesian jails over the next 18 months, and some of them say they will bomb Western targets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrorism analyst warns of dangerous new dawn   Terrorism analyst warns of dangerous new dawn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrorism analyst warns of dangerous new dawn
Page 1 of 1