the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GOOGLE MARS IS UP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shechaiyah
shechaiyah

Number of posts : 118
Humor : could sure use some.
Registration date : 2009-03-10

GOOGLE MARS IS UP Empty
PostSubject: GOOGLE MARS IS UP   GOOGLE MARS IS UP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:35 pm

I took off 28 screen shots, colored them sepia (neutral) in order to get depth and details.

http://www.google.com/mars/#lat=-13.368243&lon=172.850646&zoom=9&map=visible

You can just drag the screen around with your mouse.

Very distressing content. I don't even want to talk about it.

The problem with exo-politics is that they're ruthless barbarians, high-tech pirates.

Here's one shot, it's 1200 pixels wide. Note the guy on the left waving an automatic weapon.

Human forms all over it. Now we know.

I'm not showing you photos of humans being fed to constrictors as a spectacle. People laughing. It made me gag.

http://www.abidemiracles.com/images/nasaother/goomars011.png
Back to top Go down
http://www.abidemiracles.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

GOOGLE MARS IS UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOGLE MARS IS UP   GOOGLE MARS IS UP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:09 am

Thanks for the link....didn't realize google mars is up..what's next google venus?
Back to top Go down
shechaiyah
shechaiyah

Number of posts : 118
Humor : could sure use some.
Registration date : 2009-03-10

GOOGLE MARS IS UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOGLE MARS IS UP   GOOGLE MARS IS UP Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:14 am

They've had a fly-by to Venus, orbiting the planet.

I wouldn't be surprised. Humans aren't made of carbon, there, but they still look human.

Have to be silicon or something really heavy, not to burn up in the 450 degree Fahrenheit heat.

But they look sort of normal; they've got Asians and blondes. And their cities are pretty.

http://www.slide.com/r/DK7QujTf6T-3h8Hm76iLenRtEC4wBoX8

Why not?
Back to top Go down
http://www.abidemiracles.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

GOOGLE MARS IS UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOGLE MARS IS UP   GOOGLE MARS IS UP Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:27 am

What else have you heard about concerning civilizations on Venus?

Jordan Maxwell said in his slide show presentation that tptb worship venus as well.
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-03-12

GOOGLE MARS IS UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOGLE MARS IS UP   GOOGLE MARS IS UP Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:28 am

Sigh.... for some reason people seem to be of the impression that life based on silicon would be rock beings... yet carbon is much harder than silicon...

Silicon is GLASS Carbon is DIAMOND

If the theory was correct we should all be made of rock because we are carbon based and the pure form of carbon is the hardest stuff known to man DIAMOND

If life based on silicon was true, then why do we have silicon rubber that is as soft and plyable as our own skin?

Here are two creature made out of silicon...

GOOGLE MARS IS UP Candy-girl-jewel-rosa-lesbi

Candy Girl Jewel “Rosa” is the latest top of the line love doll model from Orient Industries, and you can customize your very own right here on KanojoToys.
Rosa’s silicone breasts feel extremely soft and realistic, as does all of her skin. It’s smooth without the drag you typically feel on latex when you touch it.

Because she’s 100% silicone, the skin is seamless in the joint areas, making her look more real than any other love dolls out there.

Ever hear of silicon implants? Do THEY look and feel like stone? peek

These run around 5-6 thousand so its a toy for the bored rich PTB but I think you get my point, no?
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-03-12

GOOGLE MARS IS UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOGLE MARS IS UP   GOOGLE MARS IS UP Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:31 am

Reunite wrote:
What else have you heard about concerning civilizations on Venus?

Got a fair bit... but no time to repost it here right now... I will get back to it though.

Also have a report from a team of Remote Viewers that did a little recon... can't release it yet because it freaked out the team... so they asked me to hold off for now...

Lets just say I found out that the 'critters' have caretakers affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GOOGLE MARS IS UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOGLE MARS IS UP   GOOGLE MARS IS UP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOOGLE MARS IS UP
Page 1 of 1