the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big bang sets Warrnambool alight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Big bang sets Warrnambool alight Empty
PostSubject: Big bang sets Warrnambool alight   Big bang sets Warrnambool alight Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:08 pm

Weird scratch

Quote :
WAS it an earthquake? Did Tower Hill erupt into action? Did a meteor crash to earth or was it a alien invasion?

The 'big bang' that was heard about 1am this morning had residents talking and people hypothesising on Facebook after reports of an "explosion" shaking homes in Winslow, Warrnambool and Terang.

This was allegedly accompanied by flashes of light in the sky that were variously described as being pink, orange and yellow, and seen as far away as Mortlake and Port Fairy.

Rumours grew and pranksters swooped: it was a tsunami heading towards Lady Bay; it was an earthquake measuring 5.3 on the Richter Scale that caused "extensive minor damage"; it was a sonic boom from a passing defence force jet.

The Standard has been able to confirm that it wasn't an earth tremor, with Geoscience Australia stating that no seismic activity had been recorded in the region.

Nearby volcano Tower Hill also appeared to be its usual dormant self.

Local police were unable to shed any light on the mystery, leaving the truth out there, but investigations are continuing.

Source:

http://www.standard.net.au/news/local/news/general/big-bang-sets-warrnambool-alight/2134207.aspx

Weird thing is that I felt a rather odd energy rush about an hour or two prior incident reported. Not sure if its linked but its one of things that make you wonder. I live about 4-5 hours away from the location in the report by horse and cart.

Biggs do you know anyone down that way ???
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Big bang sets Warrnambool alight   Big bang sets Warrnambool alight Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:44 am

Somamech wrote:
Weird scratch

Quote :
WAS it an earthquake? Did Tower Hill erupt into action? Did a meteor crash to earth or was it a alien invasion?

The 'big bang' that was heard about 1am this morning had residents talking and people hypothesising on Facebook after reports of an "explosion" shaking homes in Winslow, Warrnambool and Terang.

This was allegedly accompanied by flashes of light in the sky that were variously described as being pink, orange and yellow, and seen as far away as Mortlake and Port Fairy.

Rumours grew and pranksters swooped: it was a tsunami heading towards Lady Bay; it was an earthquake measuring 5.3 on the Richter Scale that caused "extensive minor damage"; it was a sonic boom from a passing defence force jet.

The Standard has been able to confirm that it wasn't an earth tremor, with Geoscience Australia stating that no seismic activity had been recorded in the region.

Nearby volcano Tower Hill also appeared to be its usual dormant self.

Local police were unable to shed any light on the mystery, leaving the truth out there, but investigations are continuing.

Source:

http://www.standard.net.au/news/local/news/general/big-bang-sets-warrnambool-alight/2134207.aspx

Weird thing is that I felt a rather odd energy rush about an hour or two prior incident reported. Not sure if its linked but its one of things that make you wonder. I live about 4-5 hours away from the location in the report by horse and cart.

Biggs do you know anyone down that way ???

Nah mate, no one, I wonder what it was. Oooh, wonder if it was that noise when someone swoops in from a portal, sort of like in the terminator movies. Eeek. affraid

I do remember you telling me that you had a really weird feeling though before knowing about this.

Now that is weird. Sonic boom, windows shattering or shuddering and pink and other colours in the sky, mmmmmh scratch could it be haarp that pesky thing.

Or cern opening up another portal.........................I tell ya, their like bloody kids with new toys these scientists when they get their hands on something.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Big bang sets Warrnambool alight   Big bang sets Warrnambool alight Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:23 am

Yeah weird coz these sounds and what have you are around a lot of late scratch

Didnt find anyone here at work that knows anyone in the bool..will have to investigate after work tonight and see what can be found.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Big bang sets Warrnambool alight   Big bang sets Warrnambool alight Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:00 pm

Hey Biggs, I realised awhile back that I got the Japan quake but I didn't, and still don't know how to interpret the signal.

Ask Noddy if in doubt. I coined a term Earthagami and said on a few occasions in private that there was something amiss with the force (not this force lol) prior to the Quake.

The energy buzz was nice to be honest, but weird all the same to the point I had to shoot ya a pm and see if you felt it. Any Dreams last night that were odd ?

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Big bang sets Warrnambool alight   Big bang sets Warrnambool alight Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:20 pm

rainbow heart

soma
sounds to me like you are noticing your attunement to the planet..it's always been there..we all have it
but when you start to notice..wow..everything changes

moon walk

my comment is to keep a little notebook with you and when you notice this kind of stuff..jot down the date and time and any little thing that makes it stand out to you...

sometimes it take some time to figure out what they hell it was that you heard or saw...but somewhere you will come across the info
and be able to KNOW what you observed....
if you just ask when it happens..like..'ok, what was that?' or "i will know what that is later today."..and release that thought to the universe..you will get the knowledge much faster

but the notebook is a good beginning..and as your awareness of the sounds and sights turns into knowledge of what you are seeing and hearing..then you won't need the notebook anymore.

and then you will be amazed at how much we shut out every minute toast
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Big bang sets Warrnambool alight   Big bang sets Warrnambool alight Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:48 pm

Sky you are a Gem and I thank you SO much for those tips rainbow heart

rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Big bang sets Warrnambool alight   Big bang sets Warrnambool alight Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:06 pm

That Qi ching or whatever it is as well could be helping you. Nah, no dreams for biggsy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big bang sets Warrnambool alight   Big bang sets Warrnambool alight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big bang sets Warrnambool alight
Page 1 of 1