C2C Marshall Masters 2012 Crossing the Cusp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

C2C Marshall Masters 2012 Crossing the Cusp Empty
PostSubject: C2C Marshall Masters 2012 Crossing the Cusp   C2C Marshall Masters 2012 Crossing the Cusp Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:58 pm

C2C Marshall Masters 2012 Crossing the Cusp Crossing

http://www.yowusa.com/

Crossing the Cusp: Surviving
the Edgar Cayce Pole Shift
by Marshall Masters
The Bad News You Expect and the Good News You Need

In July 2008, a two-stage crop circle larger than three soccer fields materialized in England on a farm near Avebury, Wiltshire. Unlike more common symmetrical snowflake formations, this one evidenced a clear and unmistakable message: That in December 2012 we will see the appearance of a celestial harbinger. One that portends a global tribulation in which life as we know it will come to an end.

Fully coherent and free of exceptions, the Avebuy 2008 formation is an urgent warning from distant friends to those who get it and who want to get through it. That is why the first part of this book, "The Bad News," presents a series of more than 50 illustrations to decode this message with easy-to-follow, building-block explanations. Intended for the common man, the goal is to empower the reader and this need is great.

This is because those who survive the tribulation will live to bear witness to the single greatest die-back event in the history of our species. A pole shift as predicated by America's "sleeping prophet," Edgar Cayce (1877-1945) and it could happen as soon as 2013. When it does, it will be a time of testing that favors the meek over the wealthy and powerful. But not for reasons you might think.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: C2C Marshall Masters 2012 Crossing the Cusp   C2C Marshall Masters 2012 Crossing the Cusp Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:19 pm

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: C2C Marshall Masters 2012 Crossing the Cusp   C2C Marshall Masters 2012 Crossing the Cusp Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: C2C Marshall Masters 2012 Crossing the Cusp   C2C Marshall Masters 2012 Crossing the Cusp Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:44 pm

Oh goodie, you are a gem our Mic, thank you for this my love. Biggs is watching. rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: C2C Marshall Masters 2012 Crossing the Cusp   C2C Marshall Masters 2012 Crossing the Cusp Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:29 pm

rainbow heart

looks like a another great find, Mic..
and of course i had to go look him up..very interesting fellow

here's the bio.........
http://marshallmasters.com/html/bio.html

as i read it this one thing really made sense to me:
“the real lesson of Masada is that you always need to have a Plan B.”
how many of us have a plan B???

2000 — Inspiration at Masada
During a trip to Israel in April 2000, Marshall and his wife Yelena visited the mountain fortress of Masada at the edge of the Judean Desert and the Dead Sea valley. It was there, he would find his mission in life.

In 72 C.E. the Roman governor Flavius Silva laid siege to the Jewish resistance fighters who along with their families had taken refuge on Masada. When the soldiers of Silva’s Tenth Legion breached the fortress, they found that everyone had committed suicide, save for two women and five children. It was a hollow victory for the Romans.

Having explored every accessible nook and cranny of Masada, Marshall stood at a spot overlooking the Roman Siege Ramp and met an Israeli historian. After exchanging a few pleasantries he asked her “so what’s the lesson here? That dying for your beliefs is a noble thing?”

She turned to him and smiled. “No,” she answered thoughtfully, “the real lesson of Masada is that you always need to have a Plan B.” Her observation was a common sense, survival epiphany for Marshall, and it defined his new mission in life.

Awakened to space threat dangers, Marshall also knew that everyone has a Plan A of some sort, for surviving the next global catastrophe and that trying to change that fact is pointless. He therefore resolved himself to find a realistic Plan B, and to share with it others.

love
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: C2C Marshall Masters 2012 Crossing the Cusp   C2C Marshall Masters 2012 Crossing the Cusp Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:34 am

I have finished the vids Mic, thank you again.

Well I think that we all know by now after reading, listening and viewing a lot of different research that the shit is definitely going to hit the fan come next December.

I will have to get that book Marshall has written.

But having said that I do have a feeling not all is bad.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4227
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: C2C Marshall Masters 2012 Crossing the Cusp   C2C Marshall Masters 2012 Crossing the Cusp Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:47 am

sky otter wrote:

He therefore resolved himself to find a realistic Plan B, and to share with it others.

here ya go, i fixed it ...

Quote :

He therefore resolved himself to find a realistic Plan B, and to share it with sell it to others.
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: C2C Marshall Masters 2012 Crossing the Cusp   C2C Marshall Masters 2012 Crossing the Cusp Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:39 am

rainbow heart

Hippie
it's not that i disagree
but
if you find one that doesn't charge..please let us know..i'ld like to check them out

i haven't come across any... strapped down
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: C2C Marshall Masters 2012 Crossing the Cusp   C2C Marshall Masters 2012 Crossing the Cusp Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:28 am

max igan - never charged a penny for any info
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: C2C Marshall Masters 2012 Crossing the Cusp   C2C Marshall Masters 2012 Crossing the Cusp Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:35 am

don't get me wrong, i have listened to marshall masters, i like
particularly his theory on catastrophicism (sp?) but when folks start charging,
or worse yet, BEGGING on their websites/blogs for ca$h, i get all
oogie - maybe it's those years of tossing money in the basket
as it was passed around the congregation, i don't know, maybe the
resentment started there - i truly believe that if you have info which
should be shared with the humans on this planet for survival, then
you should give it away ... and if you are doing the right thing for the
right reason at the right time in the right place - your basic needs will
be taken care of ... maybe not the nice little touches of luxury, but
at base level ... i think i have proved that to my self, hopefully
to some others, too? and i am not here to rip into anyone who is trying
to make a living --- i just think that way of thinking is part of an old,
outdated paradigm (may i borrow your soap box, otter?)

soapbox
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: C2C Marshall Masters 2012 Crossing the Cusp   C2C Marshall Masters 2012 Crossing the Cusp Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:57 pm

Luxury isn't all it's cracked up to be... in fact, there are as many definitions of luxury as there are humans.

Once you hit what you thought would be luxurious you realize that's not what you wanted at all. Darn it.

Then you give up, turn downstream, help others where ever you can and it hits you. WOW, this sure is luxurious! I pity the fools still searching for it.

Hi Sis!
Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: C2C Marshall Masters 2012 Crossing the Cusp   C2C Marshall Masters 2012 Crossing the Cusp Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:18 am

sky otter wrote:
rainbow heart

Hippie
it's not that i disagree
but
if you find one that doesn't charge..please let us know..i'ld like to check them out

i haven't come across any... strapped down

Sky, As you already know,

the Bible tells you how to get through all that is coming as well as for what to watch for just before it happens. God also speaks to his children without charge.

I will trust God not man.

If anyone has trouble understanding the Bible, there is a great opportunity to be helped. On Direct TV channel 224 there is a guy named Arnold Murray and he and his son are the only 2 people that has ever taught the Bible as it actually reads on television.

This man is hated by almost all religious institutions, and they call him a cult. This guy is the best teacher I have ever seen, and he tells it just like the Bible is written.

He makes it understandable. I highly recommend this guy and his son.

If the religious people hate him, then he must be good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C2C Marshall Masters 2012 Crossing the Cusp   C2C Marshall Masters 2012 Crossing the Cusp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C2C Marshall Masters 2012 Crossing the Cusp
Page 1 of 1