Share | 

HAARP - smoking gun they are the perpetraters of Japan's earthquakes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: HAARP - smoking gun they are the perpetraters of Japan's earthquakes   Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:14 am

If this isn't proof conclusive that HAARP are the perpetrators of Japan's problem, I don't know what is.

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: HAARP - smoking gun they are the perpetraters of Japan's earthquakes   Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:39 pm

I enjoyed the first half of his vid. He lost me half way through, however.

Those intense lights certainly are a mystery and the volcano going off as it intensifies seems to be connected.

Here is a thought. What if it wasn't Haarp but bad ET's doing this? I mean there are vids of UFO's in the area at this time. What if the war in the heavens has spread to earth?

Either way something/someone was involved with this weren't they?

scratch
Back to top Go down
micjer

PostSubject: Re: HAARP - smoking gun they are the perpetraters of Japan's earthquakes   Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:46 pm

Last edited by micjer on Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: HAARP - smoking gun they are the perpetraters of Japan's earthquakes   Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:52 pm

Didn't Duncan mention CERN being responsible for portals opening. That darn cern thing I mean what is it for anyway, is there any discernible positive thing that it is in existence for, if there is I would like to know what it is.

I cant see any positive of what its here for except the reason they gave about trying to recreate the big bang.................why? who cares................cant they do something responsible with the money it cost.

So getting back to Duncan and the cern and portals opening, thats a problem for all of us big time. Didnt Duncan say he wanted to blow the thing up only it would take out cities with it.
Back to top Go down
micjer

PostSubject: Re: HAARP - smoking gun they are the perpetraters of Japan's earthquakes   Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:10 pm

You are so right Biggsy. That Cern thing is bad news, and it makes you wonder about absolutely everything.

What is the truth? Geez it wasn't supposed to be this complicated!!!!
Back to top Go down
micjer

PostSubject: Re: HAARP - smoking gun they are the perpetraters of Japan's earthquakes   Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:19 pm

Is it just me or are there ufo sightings daily ..... lately? I mean it used to be once in a while. Check out youtube and put in any date with the word ufo......

Frig they are coming from somewhere. Could be the pandora's box of Cern has opened up for easy entry.

Who can we trust?
Back to top Go down
micjer

PostSubject: Re: HAARP - smoking gun they are the perpetraters of Japan's earthquakes   Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: HAARP - smoking gun they are the perpetraters of Japan's earthquakes   Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:47 pm

Just talking off the top of my head here Mic. I believe as I said before there will be heaps going on all the time now right up to the big affraid December 2012.

I do believe there are others here not just from this galaxy but from other times dimensions watching to see what is going on and also some here on behalf of the Creator to carry out whatever will He/She sees fit.

Hippie has been on telling us about her thumper and I believe our other family members will eventually come on and talk about strange experiences.

I havent even seen a ufo myself yet, even when I have pleaded, nah, nothing.

So as we have said its not going to be boring at all. They will be everywhere, disclosing themselves. But I do believe there is also a fight between some of them still going on.
Back to top Go down
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: HAARP - smoking gun they are the perpetraters of Japan's earthquakes   Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:51 pm

micjer wrote:
Is it just me or are there ufo sightings daily ..... lately? I mean it used to be once in a while. Check out youtube and put in any date with the word ufo......

Frig they are coming from somewhere. Could be the pandora's box of Cern has opened up for easy entry.

Who can we trust?

That's a beauty Mic, good find.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: HAARP - smoking gun they are the perpetraters of Japan's earthquakes   Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:35 pm

micjer wrote:

BS bull shit bullshit this guy is a shill for the climate change group > I watched another similar video from this clown he said the reason for the EU being put together was to counter NAFTA. WTF its the other way around the. I think he is Type idoit
Back to top Go down
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: HAARP - smoking gun they are the perpetraters of Japan's earthquakes   Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:50 am

micjer wrote:
I enjoyed the first half of his vid. He lost me half way through, however.

Those intense lights certainly are a mystery and the volcano going off as it intensifies seems to be connected.

Here is a thought. What if it wasn't Haarp but bad ET's doing this? I mean there are vids of UFO's in the area at this time. What if the war in the heavens has spread to earth?

Either way something/someone was involved with this weren't they?

scratch

I believe the lights are made from high insensitivity beams from HAARP. They shoot large doses of ELF waves into the ionosphere which acts like a mirror and is then re-directed to any position on earth they choose to microwave a certain spot. This is what they have done in Japan to set off volcanoes, tsunamis and earthquakes.

Back to top Go down
micjer

PostSubject: Re: HAARP - smoking gun they are the perpetraters of Japan's earthquakes   Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:08 am

Yes it is very likely Haarp.

But what is up with all of the ufo activity in Japan. this was from yesterday...

+

Back to top Go down
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: HAARP - smoking gun they are the perpetraters of Japan's earthquakes   Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:32 am

Yes it is very likely Haarp. But what is up with all of the ufo activity in Japan. this was from yesterday...

I wish I knew Mic! Maybe they know something we don't. Maybe just curious as to why we'd decimate our own kind.

I'd rather hope they were here to help and not hinder though. I dunno
Back to top Go down
micjer

PostSubject: Re: HAARP - smoking gun they are the perpetraters of Japan's earthquakes   Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:23 pm

Quote :
I'd rather hope they were here to help and not hinder though

My thoughts exactly. If they are not friendly, this could get ugly. Observing and helping is good.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: HAARP - smoking gun they are the perpetraters of Japan's earthquakes   Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:05 pm

That is a great find mic. One of the best videos of UFO's Ive seen in a while.

According to Richard Hoagland, there is a war going on between the Kenites, who I think runs this planet and the good aliens here to help us through these times using telepathy.

Hoagland does not call them the Kenites, that is my term, but Hoagland does think the people running the world has a private space agency, and they travel in space regularly and that these people are fighting the good aliens here that want to help us through these times.

He may be correct. I too think "they" the conspirators have the ability to go to space often, and it would be their Method of Operation to try to destroy anything they do not like.

The war in the heavens has come to our planet, and we are on the front lines of that war.

The children of Light against the Children of darkness, just like the Bible says.

Welcome to the book of Revelation....LOL, it is going to get interesting.
Back to top Go down
micjer

PostSubject: Re: HAARP - smoking gun they are the perpetraters of Japan's earthquakes   Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:17 am

micjer wrote:

Another angle.

Back to top Go down
micjer

PostSubject: Re: HAARP - smoking gun they are the perpetraters of Japan's earthquakes   Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:26 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAARP - smoking gun they are the perpetraters of Japan's earthquakes   

Back to top Go down

HAARP - smoking gun they are the perpetraters of Japan's earthquakes
Page 1 of 1