the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Symptoms of arthritis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
teniz12

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-03-18

Symptoms of arthritis Empty
PostSubject: Symptoms of arthritis   Symptoms of arthritis Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:17 pm

Anitha Rajan, a housewife in her 40s felt a piercing pain in her knee first when she bent to take a bucket full of water. Later she got bouts of pain frequently and there was swelling on her knee. She felt a stiffness too and by the time she was taken to a doctor, she was limping along holding a friend.
As mentioned in the above case, Arthritis can hit a person so badly that it can affect the mobility of the patient. There are many types of arthritis ranging from osteoarthritis to rheumatoid arthritis to the arthritis that affects children. Joint pain and inflammation are some common features of arthritis that affect the adults and one must not neglect these symptoms.
Sometimes, on getting up from bed in the morning, you may feel a stiffness in your knees and arms, You have to be careful and don't blame these symptoms on climate change or the heavy load that you carried a few days back. It can be a symptom of arthritis and consulting a doctor is the best way to curtail the disease in the beginning itself. Both arthritis ayurvedic treatmentand allopathic treatment address this problem and many go for Ayurvedic treatment as it is comparatively painless, with no side-effects.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Symptoms of arthritis   Symptoms of arthritis Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:22 am

teniz12 wrote:
consulting a doctor is the best way to curtail the disease in the beginning ....

HI, teniz, and welcome!
sorry to have to be so blunt on yer first post, but .... no medical doctors for ME
i just do not trust anything they have to say ....

teniz12 wrote:
arthritis ayurvedic treatment

but THIS bit, re: ayurvedic treatment, intuitively i say this is the way

stick around teniz, this is a good place
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Symptoms of arthritis   Symptoms of arthritis Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:56 am

Welcome aboard Teniz wave
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Symptoms of arthritis   Symptoms of arthritis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Symptoms of arthritis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Health :: Alternative Medicine & Healing-
Jump to: