the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Japan begins quake relief mission

Go down 
+3
giovonni
sky otter
micjer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Japan begins quake relief mission Empty
PostSubject: Japan begins quake relief mission   Japan begins quake relief mission Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:26 pm

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Japan begins quake relief mission   Japan begins quake relief mission Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:36 pm

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Japan begins quake relief mission   Japan begins quake relief mission Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:12 pm

totally unreal looking at these 42 pics of japan in the aftermath...totally

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42034875/from/ET/?beginTab=1&beginSlide=1/?GT1=43001

can't copy them all ..sorry

here's only one..looks like a giant junkyard

Japan begins quake relief mission Ss-11011

Back to top Go down
giovonni
giovonni

Number of posts : 549
Humor : lots of it!
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Japan begins quake relief mission   Japan begins quake relief mission Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:36 pm

i still am aghast as to why scratch after experiencing three days of these earthquakes (80 +) off this coastal area before the big ONE ! Why the Japanese national civil defense agency did not call for an evacuation (if not a severe warning) to all in this region. All these lives, cars planes, even ships lost I dunno Not to mention directing a gradual (if not prompt) shutting down of these nuclear plants ~They (the officials) had to know this was very likely to happen, but apparently weighed in on business as usual. wtf
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Japan begins quake relief mission   Japan begins quake relief mission Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:57 pm

affraid

wow..the axis is moved again....wonder where we are now????

http://www.voanews.com/english/news/asia/Japans-Earthquake-Alters-Coast-Line-Changes-Earths-Axis-117857349.html

Japan Earthquake Alters Coast Line, Changes Earth's Axis

The massive earthquake that hit Japan on Friday was so powerful that it changed the shape of the country's coastline and shifted the earth's axis.

Geophysicist Kenneth Hudnut, who works for the U.S. Geological Survey, told CNN that the quake moved part of Japan's land mass by nearly 2.5 meters.

Experts say that the huge shake, caused by a shift in the tectonic plates deep underwater, also threw the earth off its axis point by at least 8 centimeters.

Thousands of people were unaccounted for in Japan on Saturday, a day after the 8.9 earthquake shook the country and giant tsunami waves crashed 10 kilometers inland in the northeast.

Some information for this report was provided by Reuters.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Japan begins quake relief mission   Japan begins quake relief mission Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:30 pm

Eeek, it makes you think.............but all of us here were sort of ahead in knowing something was going to go down, people on that other site kept mentioning haarp.

I went on there and let them have it. I said think people, galactic core disruption, affecting the sun and those EMFs or whatever they are coming off the sun (you know Im not technical), plus the last baktun? or whatever it is of the Mayans..............if the cat had kittens up in the hay they would blame haarp, I dont know.

Ben Fulford apparently is blaming haarp for Japan which he said is being directed in an underground bunker in Nevada. scratch

It just doesnt sit with me that everything could be haarp related, not everything.
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Japan begins quake relief mission   Japan begins quake relief mission Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:36 am

iagree ; HAARP probebly just, blew a hole in the ozon-layer.
But that will make it easier, for the CME's (color making energie's) to come in.

So for me aswell; please rationalize the economic fears, and try to save the lost sheeps.
As they probably, are ignorantly playing around.
sheep
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Japan begins quake relief mission   Japan begins quake relief mission Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:42 am

Biggles wrote:
Ben Fulford apparently is blaming haarp for Japan which he said is being directed in an underground bunker in Nevada. scratch

It just doesnt sit with me that everything could be haarp related, not everything.

Me neither!

What happened to his Goa'uld btw ? chickendance
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Japan begins quake relief mission   Japan begins quake relief mission Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:51 am

It's all here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ys1txZ-baSk

If you look at the sky, it looks more like ripples of sand after the tide has just gone out. That is HAARP doing the microwaving of the atmosphere that causes the earthquakes.

Japan does have natural quakes quite often, as they are on a faultline, but they are never as big as Friday's. This is probably why they didn't close the power plants etc. as they get rumbles all the time, just not on this magnitude.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Japan begins quake relief mission   Japan begins quake relief mission Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:54 pm

This is crazy!

Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Japan begins quake relief mission   Japan begins quake relief mission Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:01 pm

Oy Mic;
the guy stays adult, when i felt as in a theme-park.

crying
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Japan begins quake relief mission   Japan begins quake relief mission Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:17 pm

Back to top Go down
giovonni
giovonni

Number of posts : 549
Humor : lots of it!
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Japan begins quake relief mission   Japan begins quake relief mission Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:41 am

this is utterly amazing... wow
whatever this man faces next in this life...its all got to be sweetfrom here on in...smiley-face-sun-clou

Japan tsunami survivor Hiromitsu Shinkawa found 10 miles out at sea

Justin McCurry in Tokyo
guardian.co.uk, Sunday 13 March 2011

Rescuers spot 60-year-old from Fukushima prefecture clinging to the roof of his home two days after the tsunami struck

Japan begins quake relief mission Tsunami-victim-Hiromitsu--007
Tsunami victim Hiromitsu Shinkawa, 65, waves to rescuers who spotted him floating on the roof of his home nearly 10 miles out to sea.

A 60-year-old man has been found on the roof of his floating house nearly 10 miles out at sea, two days after the tsunami that devastated the north-east coast of Japan.

Hiromitsu Shinkawa must have resigned himself to his fate when he was swept away by the retreating tsunami that roared ashore in his home town of Minami Soma in Fukushima prefecture.

As the wave approached, Shinkawa took the fateful decision to return home to collect belongings. Minutes later he was out at sea clinging to a piece of the roof from his own home.

Incredibly, he was spotted by a maritime self-defence force destroyer taking part in the rescue effort as he clung to the wreckage with one hand and waved a self-made red flag with the other. He had been at sea for two days.

Reports said that on being handed a drink aboard the rescue boat, Shinkawa gulped it down and immediately burst into tears. His wife, with whom he had returned home as the tsunami approached, is still missing.

He was quoted as saying: "No helicopters or boats that came nearby noticed me. I thought that day was going to be the last day of my life."

Officials said Shinkawa was in good condition after being taken to hospital by helicopter.

"I ran away after I heard a tsunami was coming," he told Jiji Press. "But I turned back to fetch something from home and was swept away. I was rescued while hanging on to the roof of my house."

The self-defence forces said the good weather and calm waters had allowed Shinkawa to stay alive during his 48-hour drift.

Source;
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/mar/13/japan-tsunami-survivor-shinkawa-rescued-fukushima
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Japan begins quake relief mission   Japan begins quake relief mission Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:04 am

Your heart just bleeds for these poor people. crying
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Japan begins quake relief mission   Japan begins quake relief mission Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:44 pm

Four more quakes off east coast of Honsho today 16 March. Plus fire broke out in one of the reactors.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Maps/ortho/90_0_eqs.php

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Japan begins quake relief mission   Japan begins quake relief mission Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:27 am

You know the ironic part to me is this. Hydrogen is the fuel of the future. It can be produced from sea water a lot simpler than is being told. The trick is to convert it from water as needed not before hand so it stays in a stable position.

Anyways the explosions are being caused by Hydrogen from the sea water that they are using to cool the plants!
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Japan begins quake relief mission   Japan begins quake relief mission Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:48 pm

Screengrab from NHK. Does not look good :(

Japan begins quake relief mission Japan_10
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Japan begins quake relief mission   Japan begins quake relief mission Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:56 pm

I cant tell from the screen grab soma son, just got back in from taking mum to Aldi's, a change from Coles and IGA.

Is this bad now?
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Japan begins quake relief mission   Japan begins quake relief mission Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:00 pm

Well that helicopter is dumping roughly 7 tonnes of water to try and cool things down. They cannot remain stationary as they drop the water.....
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Japan begins quake relief mission   Japan begins quake relief mission Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Japan begins quake relief mission   Japan begins quake relief mission Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:03 pm

Oh thanks soma, going to check it out hon. xo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japan begins quake relief mission   Japan begins quake relief mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japan begins quake relief mission
Page 1 of 1