the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DIRTY LAUNDRY

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

DIRTY LAUNDRY  Empty
PostSubject: DIRTY LAUNDRY    DIRTY LAUNDRY  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:33 pm

My Mom was taken to the local hospital by my nephew while they were out shopping one day. When I went to the hospital, the local Gestapo/cops accused me of assaulting my Mother. So they did x-rays and cat scans on my Mom trying to find out if she had any broken bones, and if she would have had broken bones then the cops would have had a good reason to lock me up in their thinking????? The problem is my Mom falls down a lot as she has dizzy spells, and she has dementia and Alzheimers, she also bruises real easy, and she is 90 years old.

So when the hospital decided to release her early the next morning, here came my nephew in with 3 cops and that is when the investigation and charges were brought up against me of assaulting my Mom.

I denied the charges of course, as they are not true. The cops went in and interviewed my Mom for 30 minutes about how was I treating her??

My dear Mom told them that if it were not for me she would have died long ago as I have been living with her for the whole 7 years she has had these diseases.

They believed her and they had to let me go and drop the charges.

When my nephew showed up with the cops, that showed me he was behind the false charges being levied against me, and right after the cops told my nephew that they could not arrest me for anything God opened up both my mom's eyes and my eyes by using the discerning of Spirits, which is a spiritual gift given to God's children, and we both saw my nephews face change right in front of us and he looked like a very evil and Satanic person.

This happened right in front of 3 cops and me and my Mom, and nobody saw anything except for me and my Mom, I know this because there was no reaction by anyone except me and my Mom as we looked at each other as this took place.

My nephews face took on a dark and evil tone as his whole countanance changed right in front of us and it was disturbing to look upon. He looked like a complete different person, WOW.

God saved me from being arrested using my Moms words and at the same time showed me one of my enemies that I must not ever trust again.

Sorry for airing dirty laundry here but I thought the story is relevant as to what is happening to a lot of light seeking children during these times.

Later guys and gals, peace to you all.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

DIRTY LAUNDRY  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIRTY LAUNDRY    DIRTY LAUNDRY  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:59 pm

How wonderful your mother stood up for you Gabe.

Shows how evil lurks everywhere. You can never let your guard down. Love and light always prevails.

love
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

DIRTY LAUNDRY  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIRTY LAUNDRY    DIRTY LAUNDRY  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:29 pm

respect-023

At how you make us able, to get in the observer mode.

I hope you are familiar with the story lines, of the tipical soap serie.
As i see those plays, like an example of extreem situations.
peace

So i would say, love who fear you.

I ones had a psygose, where in i saw eye's turn black.
Wich i later translated, as evil that i learned from the movies.
But the spectaculer part was, they could transform back aswell.
As if the body(ego), rejected the soul.
But the change made me able, to forgive more easelly.
My future is still open clubbing

my love to family ties

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

DIRTY LAUNDRY  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIRTY LAUNDRY    DIRTY LAUNDRY  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:50 am

Gabe thats how things go. You are looked on as a threat because you took the time to look after her when no one else wanted to . They see you as maybe getting the lions share of the estate if they don`t act now . Greed makes many do stupid things I have been at my Moms and dads for a yr now assisting them with there health problems told them both i don`t want anything from them and to give my share to my son if they insist on giving me a cut
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

DIRTY LAUNDRY  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIRTY LAUNDRY    DIRTY LAUNDRY  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:50 am

Gerardgeert wrote:
respect-023

At how you make us able, to get in the observer mode.

I hope you are familiar with the story lines, of the tipical soap serie.
As i see those plays, like an example of extreem situations.
peace

So i would say, love who fear you.

I ones had a psygose, where in i saw eye's turn black.
Wich i later translated, as evil that i learned from the movies.
But the spectaculer part was, they could transform back aswell.
As if the body(ego), rejected the soul.
But the change made me able, to forgive more easelly.
My future is still open clubbing

my love to family ties

I will always love my family members, even the ones that try to harm me, and at the same time I love them using the protocals of prayer and meditation. You are most wise and I have found that the power of love always overcomes evil.

I am thankful I have learned how to use love and its healing effect for an outcome where all concerned are blessed in the end.

I am also thankful I have learned that when someone attacks you, be they family or otherwise the most powerful way to deal with it is through the medium of prayer and praise for the outcome you seek.

Call those things that are not, as though they are. Speak your end results before you see them and they do manifest.

I have laid my enemies on the alter of love and know that they will be healed in the appropriate time.

I totally agree with you.

Great post Gerardgeert
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

DIRTY LAUNDRY  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIRTY LAUNDRY    DIRTY LAUNDRY  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:53 am

Northern Boy wrote:
Gabe thats how things go. You are looked on as a threat because you took the time to look after her when no one else wanted to . They see you as maybe getting the lions share of the estate if they don`t act now . Greed makes many do stupid things I have been at my Moms and dads for a yr now assisting them with there health problems told them both i don`t want anything from them and to give my share to my son if they insist on giving me a cut

Thanks Northern Boy for your response. You have blessed me by your response. I am fortunate to have you as a friend.

peace NB.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

DIRTY LAUNDRY  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIRTY LAUNDRY    DIRTY LAUNDRY  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:56 am

micjer wrote:
How wonderful your mother stood up for you Gabe.

Shows how evil lurks everywhere. You can never let your guard down. Love and light always prevails.

love

Nice to talk to you again Mic, I have missed our give and take sessions.

Yes the evil does lurk everywhere, and most often it is the closest people to us our family. But we were warned by Y'shua Messiah exactly that would take place in these days we are now living in.

Peace to you Mic and your wonderful family, later brother.
Back to top Go down
RayTomes
RayTomes

Number of posts : 17
Humor : Yes please
Registration date : 2011-04-01

DIRTY LAUNDRY  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIRTY LAUNDRY    DIRTY LAUNDRY  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:00 pm

I have had this experience of a person's face totally changing like that twice. Once at my uncle's funeral, my father and two older brothers all suddenly looked abut 20 years older. Another time was to see a demonic face like you describe.
Back to top Go down
http://ray.tomes.biz/
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

DIRTY LAUNDRY  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIRTY LAUNDRY    DIRTY LAUNDRY  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:10 am

The discerning of spirits is a heavy duty form of vision, you see right into the persons heart of just who you are dealing with at the time.

Your experience is also very telling indeed. I never saw these things at a funeral, but there are as many gifts as there are people i think.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DIRTY LAUNDRY  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIRTY LAUNDRY    DIRTY LAUNDRY  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DIRTY LAUNDRY
Page 1 of 1