the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'

Go down 
+6
stal
Reunite
skywatcher
micjer
WineHippie
RuffleTheTeacher
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

Number of posts : 121
Humor : sick, twisted, vulgar, gallows, ironic... Life=Art/Art=Life
Registration date : 2011-02-26

RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Visual Quantification of Amount of Jet Fuel in WTC   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:40 pm

110 story building... steel... and this is all it takes?
(sigh..)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RuffleTheTeacher
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:01 am

The evidence is overwhelming. Guilty!!!!

If only 1 of the allegations were proven in a court of law, the whole thing would come crumbling down like a glass house.

It still amazes me how many cannot get past the fact that their gov would do this to their own people. Great research.

scratch

Can't you just hear Cheney and company......"geez people are gullible, they will believe anything that we tell them!"

Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Badges? We don't need no Stinking Badges!   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:42 pm

Quote :
If only 1 of the allegations were proven in a court of law, the whole thing would come crumbling down like a glass house.
hypnotize
The decision made by the Supreme Court in Bush v. Gore stopped all recounts in Florida, handing the Presidency to GWB. Had recounts been allowed to continue, Al Gore would have made up the ground he had lost. No doubt.

It has been said publicly by Justices of that court, that if a lawyer were to cite Bush v. Gore in court as a precident, they would not allow it. A decision of the court... The High Court... the ultimate authority on Constitutional Law in these United States... would not allow a decision that was made by The High Court ten years ago! It has not been challenged. It stands today. In a country where precident decides so many cases, and without, it condems one to guilt... The decision Bush v. Gore is not acceptable?

What about Brown v. Board of Education? Should that one be unacceptable? The links between The Supreme Court and former CIA director/ Vice President/ Former president George H.W. Bush are (to say the least) tight knit. Regan appointed this court for the most part!

The shoddy conclusions found in the 9/11 Commision Report, the rigging of the highest court in the land, the intell chief turned chief executive....

Concider all the ideas I have presented. Concider what events have come this way/are coming this way in about 650 days. All of the BS and slight of hand. And then people start to get wise. They smell a rat. Not sure what or who, but damned sure not gonna vote for the two insiders (H. Clinton or McCain), who were obvious succesors. Both with 30 years inside knowledge of events.

... But the "Dark Horse" won. (description of candidate, not the person) The ultimate dream of the Framers realized. The voter always has the final say. No matter who or what attempts to sway an election (unless taken to the supreme quart) the x-factor cannot be changed.

One man, one vote.

So then this presents the final proof. President Obama ran on a sweeping platform of change. Closing Gitmo was the first item on the agenda... that morning.... Executive order #1. And then the list goes on, some of the list has come to reality, but much has not. A 180 in agenda. Siding with GWB's Admin on many things we all despize! Fighting to protect Cheney, Gonzolas, Bush... so many others!

Why?

Mostly Presidential Privlige (I won't do the last guy in for his evil doing, so the next guy won't do me in for mine!), but not all. Once Pres. Obama took the oath, he became The President of the United States. He was taken aside, and ALL of the classified documents, the programs, the situations, the whole 9 yards was laid out before him. The coming events in 2012, the operations on 9/11, the military's actions and agendas, and the reasons for it all.

After weighing out all the evidence, clearing his head, calculating what was and what will be, and then smoking a cigarette or ten, came to one important conclusion...

"I cannot do anything I promised." If that was not the case, all of the innocent prisoners in Gitmo would be home now. Iraq would be solider-free. And we would be in alot better shape. Who do you think Bush sent to Gitmo? A: Anyone who knows the truth and is willing to expose it.

Q: What do you think Osama Bin Laden knows? What do you think Saddam Hussein knew?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:48 am

Operation North woods in 1964 was a plan to fly planes into buildings here in the USA put forward by the CIA in order to blame it on Cuba, so the US could invade that country.

Kennedy would not approve it, another reason they killed him.

Nice post ruffle, very good work.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:20 pm

You never cease to amaze me Gabe! I was not aware of that. Geez even wikipedia admits it!

Can't people see that if they were willing to do it once they would do it again especially if they got someone corrupt like Evil Dick in place!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Quote :
Operation Northwoods, or Northwoods, was a series of false-flag operation proposals that originated

within the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other operatives to commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become communist under Fidel Castro.[2] One part of Operation Northwoods was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington."Operation Northwoods proposals included hijackings and bombings followed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate the Cuban government.
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:09 pm

Quote :
Can't people see that if they were willing to do it once they would do it again
watchingb
I remember one night, after seeing this video...

... being scared. It was past midnight, had been looking for a while at this and that, then found this gem. wow

I laid in bed for a good hour not falling asleep. The idea that this could happen... if they could do this, then what about... are they watching me? What's next? Where does it end? I tossed it about for quite some time. And still do to this very moment! But, after a week or so, I came to the conclusion that if I find it on a Google search or a Youtube search, the it is public domain, and I'll be Goddamned if I let ANYONE hinder the free and open exchange of ideas! I'm a musician. I hate all censorship with no reguard for anything or anyone. period.

I took that fear and focused it into rage. I was not going to be scared by this anymore. I became pissed off that a bunch of washed up ex-politicians could rape our nation... and we were willing to take it! In a free society, loop-holes and short-sidedness are unavoidable. This is where we have trust in the honor of thoes we choose to represent us all. Honor in all of our people to do what is best for the Nation first and foremost.

Dick Cheney was the Sec. of Defense for GHWB. During this time (around 1990) the plan for a 'Joint Vision' started to take shape. It was to replace another military ideal/program (I cannot think of the name off hand) and work toward a more efficient fighting force. A 21st Century military. All drawn up by the DoD. As GHWB and co. left office, the Joint Vision of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (obviously) was 'left on the desk'.

The Deputy Sec of Defense under Bill Clinton signed the document begining the JV2010 program.

Dick Cheney spent his 'off season' padding his portfolio with oil producers, and defense contractors, and military arms suppliers... Then became the Vice President knowing full well what the DoD's agenda was for the next 10 years because he over saw its inception!

Dick Cheney threw a lob pass to Dick Cheney, who then took the slam dunk. Just as George HW Bush was the Director of the CIA (who no doubt has 'dirt' on everyone. Congressional testimony of the corruption of the CIA is public record) in the 1970s, then became Vice President a few years later.

Not illegal. Just immoral. And quite possibly treasonous.

The people of the united States will not allow another false flag operation to create hystaria like that seen after 9/11! Too many people have become aware of what happened. Though they are not allowed to unite and discuss, through censorship and 'view count' manipulations, a majority of people in this country know a 'dude in a cave' half way around the globe cound not fell three buildings made of steel and concrete! To the extent I know the government was involved? No. But most people 'feel' something fishy happened that day and do not believe everything they once did.

If, as Dick predicted for two years after leaving office, then had a heart attack (karma... Hooray!) and left it to his shill daughter to stoke fear, another 'attack' happens, no one will believe that anyone but the men of the covert ops teams in the military, or the NSA or the Cyber Intelligence Agency or Homeland Security carried out the attack. As has been said before, under duress, they will come begging for their security and willingly offer their freedom in exchange.

BULLSHIT!!! We WILL NOT FAIL A SECOND TIME!! We must and we will unite in the truth, and not hand over one more inch to the evil of tyranny! This is why I posted this here, in the open, so that EVERYONE CAN SEE THE TRUTH IF THEY CHOOSE TO FIND IT!!! Knowledge will keep us free! Anger will motivate us to protect our freedom and liberty. And thoes in power know that more than just a career in government is at stake...

Piss us off, and their heads will roll with the other oppressors of history's past... or they shall starve with the dictators we see falling today.

Don't believe what i say. Google these programs, watch the powerpoint presentations prepared by the DoD. Read the manifestos produced by military grad students in the 1990s. Find the key legislation that built the framework for the hell they almost created (god bless the patriots on flt 93).

THEN TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW. SHARE THIS AS FAR AS THE INTERNET WILL REACH. Then they will not be able to this again.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:44 pm

That is a gem. No wreckage and scar on ground was there in 1994!

I went through a period when I told everyone that would listen to me about this type of convincing information. Of those people very few have changed their minds. Frustrating as hell. They still think Osama was responsible.

I think he is not living anymore and most of the hi-jackers are still alive and well.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:16 pm

Nice job RTT
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:34 pm

ever notice stuff like this???..it always jumps at me

DOD....department of defence

DOD....date of death

dod.....dead on delivery

shocked

dod....do or die

dod...den of demons

beingsick
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:22 am

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:15 am

rainbow heart

well i won't argue that there was no plane crash..either at shanksville or the pentagon
but
my question is
ok..they didn't crash..
where DID they go
and
where are the folks that were on them???

came back to say

that if you want to connect some dots here
explore this

how much land has gone into the making of this memorial park at shanksville
thousands of good farmland..now federal...hummmmmmm
you will see military around there and think nothing of it.hummmmmmmm
have you any idea of where an underground military bas is in that area?..hummmmm

how to be invisible in plain site...

a little looking around will connect those dots...

so why do we need to prove anything when we already know the answers?
talk about it only gets you noticed..
it's not like you're going to convince anyone who isn't already there
or connected their own dots...

but hey, wtf do i know scratch
bigw
BigSmile2
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:02 am

Quote :
well i won't argue that there was no plane crash..either at shanksville or the pentagon
but
my question is
ok..they didn't crash..
where DID they go
and
where are the folks that were on them???

sky otter,
I have been unable to buy the theory of Ghostplane. Too many families have lost a real and physical person to say no planes were used in the towers. The Pentagon and Shanksville? I see no evidence of a plane in either location.

The answer to your question leads us down a horrifying and morally trying path. One must weigh the idea of freedom not being free. As I agree with dying to defend this Nation and the ideals she has been built upon, I am unable to side with killing of innocent peoples without their consent.

I cannot believe that an American Solider shot and killed point blank all of thoes people! It could not have happened that way. I tell myself that believing this is a universal honor... But when looking at all of the evidence, and seeing that no one could be allowed to go home, the quickest and safest way to keep mouths shut is to silence them permanently. I cannot see any other way. A Commanding Officer of some authority told a subordinate solider that the future of America was in jepoardy and the only way to ensure the survival of our Democracy was to 'off' these women and children.

This is why I believe that the CINC of the USACOM on the morning of September 11, 2001 should be hung instead of allowed to live in prison. His decision to change the JV2010 agenda from simulation into doctorine, based on faulty interpretation of events unfolding between 12:06 am Eastern and 04:00 am Eastern 9/11/2001 lead to the deaths of thousands that day. And laid the groundwork for the murder of hundreds of thousands worldwide in the name of a war on terror.

'Osama Bin Laden' sat in his cave, in New England, in his full dress uniform, and made the wrong call. Once evil is the choice, nothing good will come. The only way to wash these 'sins' away is to expose the evil for what it truely is, allow all to see what led to the decisions made that morning, and allow the man who made the call explain for himself...

In open testimony, with all family members of the four planes present, public disclosure of the testimony, and judgement passed by a military court.

I admit, I am delusional. I still hold to the idea that a group of passengers stormed the cockpit of Flight 93 and took that plane down inorder to save more lives. I do not wish to believe my country could be as evil as it was that morning. It helps me get through the day.

----------

I gave up on not being noticed a long time ago. When I posted my 'Thread of a Conspiracy' series on YT, day one, vid one, got 300+ views. Day two, 150, day three 90... and then on, it never got more than 50 in one day. tags like DUMBs, FEMA Camps, Inside Job, etc got most videos millions of views in a month. Vid #1 in my series got < 10k in one year. Then was blocked in the US because of copyright infringment... in the background for 50 seconds, a song by "The Who" could be heard.

But I am curious about you suggestion. makes sence. After all, Tom Ridge was the gov of Pennsylvania when this all happened. "Heck of a job, Ridgy. I'll make you a cabinet bember, give your state an ass-ton of money, and build you one of them bunkers if keep your trap shut."

When it comes to being evil, Bush was good.
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:31 am

micjer,

I love the Star Trek vid. Good find! The NWO alien is hillarious.
here's another laugh for you-
[youtube]
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:27 pm

Today on "The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell", Daniel Ellsberg spoke about his choosing to copy and release the "Pentagon Papers". A massive multi-volume set of documents, produced by request of the Congress, to gain insight into the escalation of the Vietnam war.

Detailed within were accounts of JFK's misleading the nation in favor of more envolvment. Also, LBJ's lies to the nation in favor of more troops. Ellsberg chose to release these classified documents because he believed that if the nation knew the truth, they would not allow this war to continue. He calls on anyone to do as he did, go public with any documentation of wrong-doing now, before a war in Iran, or Pakistan, or anywhere else happens.

He spoke about President Obama's decisions this coming summer involving the draw down of troops in Afghanistan, and how he would probably make a bad decision. As if mr. Ellsberg is aware of the situation. As if he were priveliged to know about the JV2010 and the JV2020, and the planned simulations involved with this massive unregulated military program. (That's a bit overstated. It is a self-regulated program, wherin the Joint Chiefs of Staff Oversight Board reviews the outcomes of simulations and reports to the Joint Chiefs of Staff.) But, of course he would not. Saddly, war looks like war. Especially when it is designed to be a money making distraction with only the cost of soliders' lives.

I attempted to draw attention to the things i had found. I emailed press, and was blocked. So I posted a list of things people should look up on Google, on my Youtube channel. Today, if you attempt to Google Search any of the list, they are all dead ends. I have a 9/11 list of favorites on my computer.... almost all are dead ends. I have but a handful of hearsey evidence left. Graduate student manifestos that describe the programs and simulations that became docorine and practice post-9/11. And when viewed by most, it all looks like a paranoid conspiracy theory with no vaild facts.

But, the one piece of evidence is public and verified and still exists. The fact that the DoD believed it was being cyber-attacked early in the morning, between the hours of 12:00 and 4:00 EST on the morning of September 11, 2001. This is evident when the 9/11 Pager intercepts are looked at in full.

I feel I have missed an opportunity. I should have saved more or done more to inform more people. If only I'd saved a copy of the DoD FY 2000 Budget before it became classified. (Well, it says I am "Unauthorized to View" it.) So many people and so many companies were involved with this, it is difficult to put the truth out. Most if not all major banking institutions, media, medical, and military operations were effected at some point that day, and they all had to abide by the dictations of the government inorder to solve the problems. The companies who didn't or were the source of more issues than solutions?

Do you remember World Com? Someone has to be at fault, and they seemed to be the ones.

Bradly Manning is our modern-day Ellsberg, and he has been tortured to within an inch of his life. He deserves to be treated as a hero for attempting to enlighten us all to the truth. Julian Assange is another man who deserves better than he received. When one throws the word treason around, one must concider the whole picture before accusations start flying. Because in the full picture of the actions that played out on 9/11/2001, treason started when it was decided that deception and lies were better than full diclosure.

Poor interprtation of information lead to the murder of thousands of innocent lives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2