the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

take your medicine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

take your medicine Empty
PostSubject: take your medicine   take your medicine Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:16 pm

affraid .... cheers .... Sleep ... scratch ... toast ... moon walk .. rockin .. angelic .. fired up .. too funny

Have you ever wondered why our great grandparents all had such fond memories of their youth?

Well, I'm surprised they remembered anything at all!!!

Forget Tums & Tylenol.

Forget Aleve & Benedryl.

Look at the cool stuff they had back then.

take your medicine Cid_2910

A bottle of Bayer's 'Heroin'.
Between 1890 and 1910 heroin was sold as a non-addictive substitute for morphine.
It was also used to treat children suffering with a strong cough.

Metcalf's Coca Wine was one of a huge variety of wines with cocaine on the market.
Everybody used to say that it would make you happy and it would also work as a medicinal treatment

take your medicine Cid_1010
Mariani Wine.
Mariani wine (1875) was the most famous Coca wine of it's time. Pope Leo XIII used to carry one bottle with him all the time.
He awarded Angelo Mariani (the producer) with a Vatican gold medal.

take your medicine Cid_d310
Maltine.
Produced by the Maltine Manufacturing Company of New York .
It was suggested that you should take a full glass with or after every meal. Children should only take half a glass.

take your medicine Cid_fa10
A paperweight:
A paperweight promoting C.F. Boehringer & Soehne (Mannheim, Germany).
They were proud of being the biggest producers in the world of products containing Quinine and Cocaine.

take your medicine Cid_7a10
Opium for Asthma:
At 40% alcohol plus 3 grams of opium per tablet. It didn't cure you, but you didn't care!

take your medicine Cid_1710
Cocaine Tablets (1900).
All stage actors, singers, teachers and preachers had to have them for a maximum performance. Great to 'smooth' the voice.

Cocaine drops for toothache.
Very popular for children in1885. Not only did they relieve the pain, they made the children very happy!

take your medicine Cid_e010

Opium for newborns.
I remember when this was still legal back in the 60''s because I bought some for my daughter to rub on her gums because she was teething, it didn't hurt her either, just had a nice long nap. Would make them sleep well, (not only the Opium, but also the 46% alcohol)

It's no wonder they were called, "The Good Old Days". From cradle to grave... everyone was STONED !!!

Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

take your medicine Empty
PostSubject: Re: take your medicine   take your medicine Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:32 pm

sunny Nice
Let me say; i stopped smoking weed-4 for about a month(around the change of the year).
Untill i got a headache, or atleast i suffert for about a week, till i decided it got to worse.
So i smoked some again, and it worked very well.
Aint it all about the timing, of a good shaman.

I learned trough time; but wouldend it be great, just to accept the negative side.
So we can understand it, and raise the kids conscious.
As i allways did, what i was told not to do.
Or at least i didn't got a satisfied answer, just a no( so i looked on for answers).

Isn't everything bad for the body an mind, as in the >gone by time< they also died.

take your medicine Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8rkj4NMfq1tVLSHP3Y5vL7mVmcubaR1XMH1V_ust0hOj2l6CO&t=1
So probably they became afraid, and wanted to life forever. pfff-0020
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

take your medicine Empty
PostSubject: Re: take your medicine   take your medicine Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:20 pm

i rather think all that old stuff is way more preferable to our modern stuff......

have you seen this?
too funny

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

take your medicine Empty
PostSubject: Re: take your medicine   take your medicine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

take your medicine
Page 1 of 1