the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Libya

Go down 
+4
Reunite
Biggles
Northern Boy
Gerardgeert
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

Libya Empty
PostSubject: Libya   Libya Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:13 am

For me the protests in Libya, will decide for the rest of the Arabic/muslim world.

In Tunis and Egypt it was more about food prices.
But now it turns out, to be a revolt on dictators.

Just check the introduction, in this wiki link: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:rWdeM_rLrwMJ:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libya+libya&cd=9&hl=nl&ct=clnk&client=firefox-a&source=www.google.com

What do the complain about, Libya is highly respected in the arabic world.
They stand up for there selfs, and manage well.

Ok i know khadaffi, is a man who rules with the iron fist.

And I was very disappointed when, on two occasions i didn't got a visa (just to pass).
hair pulling
So i wish to see him fall, but what is going on.
Whe got dictators in Europe, my queen is at the Bilderberg group!
Why like this?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Libya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libya   Libya Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:12 am

Libya is one of 5 countries with out a Rothschild controlled Central Bank . There are thingsd playing out in this area we are unaware of much going on behind the scenes>
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Libya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libya   Libya Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:43 pm

Conspiracy:

I read it N_B, and probebly it is allready down to 4, so we are up to 3 now.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:c47AcDUdj1cJ:concen.org/forum/showthread.php%3Ftid%3D28200+libya+rothchild+bank&cd=3&hl=nl&ct=clnk&client=firefox-a&source=www.google.com cool

I even heard on Dutch public television, that Italiaan bombers were flying Tripoli.
Gossip could get out of hand fast ha, but for me there is something wrong here for sure.

And as it is time for khadaffi to move, what to do next?
Cause at first i was pleased to hear of the Libyan protests, but now i feel tricked.

doh
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Libya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libya   Libya Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:24 pm

The news I heard Jerry was that Libyan pilots were shot for not killing civilians?
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Libya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libya   Libya Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:20 pm

Me 2 Biggles, and that would be why:
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/21/source-libyan-pilots-defected-to-malta/

But the thing that, worries me the most:
www.afriquejet.com/news/africa-news/libya:-foreigners-arrested-over-conspiracy-to-destabilise-libya-201102212350.html+libya+conspiracy&cd=3&hl=nl&ct=clnk&client=firefox-a&source=www.google.com" class="postlink" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:teGq9FDDnq8J:www.afriquejet.com/news/africa-news/libya:-foreigners-arrested-over-conspiracy-to-destabilise-libya-201102212350.html+libya+conspiracy&cd=3&hl=nl&ct=clnk&client=firefox-a&source=www.google.com

impatient
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Libya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libya   Libya Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:29 pm

Going to read the link sweetheart, do some catch up here hon. xo

Edit to add: Mmmmh scratch Is it just me, I honestly can't work out what is going on, is it just the people in Libya who are wanting freedom or democracy like those in Egypt or is there something else going on. Is it planned revolution by powers that were.

It's honestly got me beat; but the important factor here is is Gudafi giving the order to his military to kill innocent people, his people, if so he has to be taken out rather than the people.

Now what has really got me thinking, you know in those movies where you see the US military standing in front of one of those satellite set ups, apparently they can take anyone out wherever they are in the world via satellite, if that's real, then I have more questions that answers. Like in that movie I seen with George Clooney, when he was a spy I think.

Last edited by Biggles on Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Libya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libya   Libya Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:33 pm

sunny
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Libya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libya   Libya Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:40 pm

This Gaddafi guy is extreme and is not afraid to show his colours. I feel sorry for everyone in Libya right now.

Raging Gaddafi orders forces to 'capture the rats'

By Middle East correspondent Anne Barker, wires

Libya's hardline leader, Moamar Gaddafi, has defiantly declared he will not be stepping down and has threatened to execute those he sees as enemies of the country.

Mr Gaddafi has given his first real speech since anti-government protests began sweeping across Libya last week, ordering his forces to crush the uprising that has rocked his 41-year rule.

In a rambling and at times angry address that lasted for more than an hour, the embattled leader denounced the protests as serving the devil, described the demonstrators as cockroaches, and said they were enemies of Libya who deserve to die.

Dressed in a matching light-brown robe, scarf and turban, and wearing glasses, Mr Gaddafi told the public to "capture the rats," apparently referring to anti-regime demonstrators.

He defended his own role as a revolutionary who he said had brought glory to Libya.

Mr Gaddafi said that with no official position from which to resign, he would remain the head of the revolution until he dies.

He said he would die as a martyr in the land of his ancestors and fight to the "last drop" of his blood.

More HERE
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Libya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libya   Libya Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:58 pm

Another drop kick who is obviously soft in the head, believes he is something he is not.

The sooner his gone the better.
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Libya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libya   Libya Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:41 pm

Reunite; as i read on, i got back some sympathy for Gadaffi.
When he remarks to the people uprisings in China/Russia/and others.
Cause somehow the more powerfull the country, the dimmer the politics.
And for me there is a dark episode in this story, like how did it start.
Cause one of the first things i saw on telly was, that the demonstrators put buildings on fire.
peace
This man was a sort of idol for me Biggles, untill i understud he was crazy paranoid.
But that had to come from somewhere, and i understand him a little
However he made some big mistakes, and has to pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Libya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libya   Libya Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:46 pm

I understand where your coming from Jerry. I had hoped at one time decades ago he was somewhat different, but if what is coming out is true about giving the order to shoot his pilots and people well then that gives it a whole new light for me.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Libya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libya   Libya Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:00 pm

Well Jerry you have been following Gadaffi longer than I so I can only comment on his recent actions. Being in power for over 40 years will make someone go 'crazy paranoid' as you said if his power is in jeopardy. Let's just project a peaceful outcome.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/8257193-libyan-fighter-pilots-ask-for-political-asylum-in-malta

The pilots of two Libyan Air Force Mirage jet fighters who unexpectedly flew to Malta this afternoon have sought political asylum in Malta, informed sources said.

The pilots told the Maltese authorities that they left from a base near Tripoli and flew to Malta after being ordered to bomb protesters who had occupied the Libyan second city of Benghazi.

Reuters reported two Libyan helicopters also landed in Malta. There have been unconfirmed reports of Libyan jets bombing protesters in Tripoli, where Libyan dictator Gaddafi's regime is under attack from pro-democracy demonstrators.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

Libya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libya   Libya Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Libya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libya   Libya Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Libya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libya   Libya Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:35 am

pfff-0020

http://www.dutchdailynews.com/dutch-soldiers-released/

please

Just stop all diplomacy now, and take care of the refugees.
Cause for me; the rebels and Gadaffi are the same.

bump

how come, they fight over peace?
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Libya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libya   Libya Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:49 pm

U.S. Tomahawk Cruise Missiles Hit Targets in Libya

Pentagon: 112 Missiles Fired at More Than 20 Targets Inside Libya

March 19, 2011

More than 112 Tomahawk cruise missiles struck over 20 targets inside Libya today in the opening phase of an international military operation the Pentagon said was aimed at stopping attacks led by Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi and enforcing a U.N.-backed no-fly zone.

President Obama, speaking from Brazil shortly after he authorized the missile attacks, said they were part of a "limited military action" to protect the Libyan people.

"I want the American people to know that the use of force is not our first choice and it's not a choice I make lightly," Obama said. "But we cannot stand idly by when a tyrant tells his people that there will be no mercy."

The first air strikes, in what is being called Operation Odyssey Dawn, were launched from a mix of U.S. surface ships and one British submarine in the Mediterranean Sea at 2 p.m. ET, Vice Adm. William E. Gortney told reporters at a Pentagon briefing.

They targeted Libyan air defense missile sites, early warning radar and key communications facilities around Tripoli, Misratah, and Surt, but no areas east of that or near Benghazi. Because of darkness over Libya, Gortney said it was too early to determine the strikes' effectiveness.

Gortney said no U.S. troops were on the ground in Libya and that no U.S. aircraft participated in the initial attacks.

Libyan television reported that 48 people were killed and more than 150 wounded in the barrage, but there was no independent confirmation of the numbers.

Earlier today, as pro-Gadhafi forces battled towards the rebel stronghold of Benghazi, 20 French warplanes flew over the region in a show of force. And one jet fired on and destroyed an unidentified Libyan military vehicle, French Defense officials said.

At one point a fighter jet resembling a Libyan MiG 27 was shot down over the city, according to news reports from inside Libya.

Meanwhile, world leaders met in Paris to discuss the nature and scope of the international military intervention to make Gadhafi respect a U.N. Security Council resolution that authorized "all necessary measures" to protect Libyan civilians.

"We have every reason to fear that left unchecked, Gadhafi would commit unspeakable atrocities," Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told reporters following the meeting in Paris. "Further delay will only put more civilians at risk. So let me be very clear on the position of the United States: We will support an international coalition as it takes all necessary measures to enforce" the U.N. resolution.

But Pentagon officials cautioned that despite the initial military actions, an enforced no-fly zone over Libya was not yet in effect and will take time to establish.

"At this point we are creating the conditions to be able to set up a no fly zone, and once we have established and confirmed that the conditions are right then we will move forward into one of the next phases of the campaign," Gortney told reporters.

No U.S. aircraft will be involved in air strikes over Libya tonight, he said. "Our mission right now is to shape the battle space in such a way that our partners may take the lead in…execution."

As the campaign evolves, officials said, U.S. support aircraft would provide airborne surveillance, refueling and radar-jamming capabilities, and several F-16s may participate in patrols over no-fly zones above Tripoli and Benghazi.

Gadhafi Defiant
In an audio statement broadcast on Libyan state TV, Gadhafi called the attacks a "crusade" against the Libyan people and called on Arab countries and African allies to come to his government's aid.

"We ask others to stand by us," he said, according to a translation of his remarks heard on Al Jazeera. "We must now open the weapons depot and arms to all Libyans."

Gadhafi warned the international coalition Friday not to interfere in Libyan affairs, calling the U.N. resolution "invalid" and appealing directly to world leaders, including President Obama, in a letter.

"Libya is not yours. Libya is for the Libyans," he said in the letter. "If you had found them taking over American cities with armed force, tell me what you would do."

Continued HERE
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Libya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libya   Libya Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:32 pm

Now I am not overly sure of this, I could be wrong, but Libya is near Egypt isn't it? Is it oil they are after or something else there or they just want control of it like Iraq. Next it will be another one.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Libya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libya   Libya Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:10 pm

Quote :
Oil reserves in Libya are the largest in Africa and the ninth largest in the world with 41.5 billion barrels (6.60×109 m3) as of 2007. Oil production was 1.8 million barrels per day (290×103 m3/d) as of 2006, giving Libya 63 years of reserves at current production rates if no new reserves were to be found. Libya is considered a highly attractive oil area due to its low cost of oil production (as low as $1 per barrel at some fields), and proximity to European markets

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_reserves_in_Libya
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Libya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libya   Libya Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:14 pm

Oh and in cased you missed it-

MSM up to it's own tricks AGAIN.

"The reports of Libya mobilizing its air force against its own people spread quickly around the world. However, Russia's military chiefs say they have been monitoring from space -- and the pictures tell a different story. According to Al Jazeera and BBC, on February 22 Libyan government inflicted airstrikes on Benghazi -- the country's largest city -- and on the capital Tripoli. However, the Russian military, monitoring the unrest via satellite from the very beginning, says nothing of the sort was going on on the ground. At this point, the Russian military is saying that, as far as they are concerned, the attacks some media were reporting have never occurred. The same sources in Russia's military establishment say they are also monitoring the situation around Libya's oil pumping facilities."

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Libya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libya   Libya Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:37 pm

sheep
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Libya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libya   Libya Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:15 pm

It's all ritual sacrifice -

Symbolically, the 19th of March was known to the Romans as Quinquatria. It marked the beginning of the war season where celebrations and sacrifices were made.

It was sacred to both Mars, the god of War, and was the birthday of the goddess Minerva.

MARCH 19, 2011
OBAMA: 'Today we are part of a broad coalition. We are answering the calls of a threatened people. And we are acting in the interests of the United States and the world'...

MARCH 19, 2003
BUSH: 'American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people and to defend the world from grave danger'...

March 19th* is the Supermoon

On March 20, 2003, President Bush launched the bombing of Baghdad at 5:50 Baghdad time. This lasted until March 21st. It was called “shock and awe” by the mainstream media. But, according to the mystery religion this date is known as the Eve of Ostara, more commonly known as the Spring or Vernal Equinox. Occultists worship the Goddess of the Earth, Gaea, on this day. The druids knew this date as the Spring Fertility Rites,the Day of Feast. The war was promptly ended on May 1, 2003 (day of “Mission Accomplished”). This date is known on the druidic calendar as Beltane,or Walpurgis Night. It was named after St. who is the pagan goddess of fertility. From March 20th to May 1st, the pagan ritual is to give blood to Earth and renew life to the goddess of fertility. What better time for them to declare a bloody war on the days of a ritual sacrifice and end it exactly when the pagan ritual ends.
http://conspiracyrealitytv.com/esoteric-agenda-symbolism-2012-mystery-religions-and-illuminati-bloodlines/

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Libya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libya   Libya Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:41 pm

The Illuminati Satanic Psychopaths always control both sides in a conflict.

SNIP

“CIA agent Edwin P. Wilson recruited Gadaffi in 1977, and the CIA shipped Libya over 2000 pounds of explosives,” but “Libya had no role in the bombing,” says Coleman. Rather, “Gadaffi was the perfect scapegoat to cover the misdeeds of the CIA and U.S. drug agents that caused the bomb to be slipped aboard Pan Am 103.” Coleman explained, “Wilson trained many terrorist cells in the Middle East that could have planted the bomb.” Gadaffi’s role as a CIA asset was exposed in 2003, when Texas U.S. District Court Judge Lynn Hughes released Wilson from prison after finding that the CIA’s claim that Wilson was not working for the CIA when he recruited Gadaffi was “nothing but lies.” (Source)

The fact of the matter is, the United States could have taken Gaddafi out of the picture from the beginning, but chose not to do so.

"A plan was organised by David Stirling to use mercenaries to restore the (Libyan) monarchy after he was approached by a member of the royal family. Stirling was the founder of the Special Air Service in 1941. The mercenaries were to "spring" 150 political prisoners from Tripoli jail as a catalyst for a general uprising. The mercenaries were to slip away quietly, unseen by the media, as the locals took over. It was called the "Hilton Assignment" as an ironic comment on the comfort level at the jail. Stirling was fairly confident that the plan was achievable and politically acceptable but he was warned off at a late stage by the British Secret Intelligence Service, allegedly because the United States Government felt that Gaddafi was sufficiently anti-Marxist to be worth protecting.

Why would the intelligence services go through all the trouble? To maintain control over the country's oil reserves and create a "straw man", evil villain to blame their crimes on. The Illuminati always controls both sides of the conflict. Oil is a political and economic tool that requires price manipulation and tight controls to remain useful to the Satanic Psychopaths that govern this world of ours.

http://thealphanews.com/news-articles/military-war/build-up-to-ww3/227-who-is-muammar-gaddafi-and-why-libya

Masonic handshakes -

Libya Gaddaf10
Obama & Gaddafi

Libya Sarkoz10
Sarkozy & Gaddafi

Libya Blair-10
Blair & Gaddafi
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Libya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libya   Libya Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:50 pm

It couldnt be clearer to us here it's the sheep accepting everything their told.

Its getting tiring trying to point people in a direction, I got sick of being told I'm nuts.
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Libya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libya   Libya Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:21 am

Crazy yes, crazy for love
EX

How could a American president, ever shake hands with Gadaffi, while Libya is still in mourning:
Libya _44983444_monument_1999
Atleast legitimate reason for conspiracy theorys poop

And now the Chinees have spoken-out; http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:JtS3fT5ckckJ:news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110320/wl_asia_afp/libyaunrestchinadiplomacyun+libya+china&cd=9&hl=nl&ct=clnk&source=www.google.com
For me; the Chinees spoke wisely, but after passing a vote?

please Scud your way home USA, the fighter-jets can do the job.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Libya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libya   Libya Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:23 pm

I thought the military had technology that was so precise now it could take out a target within an inch or centimetre. So how come there are civilians being killed again in this offensive.

How many countries does that make where they go in with jack boots and just start shooting willy nilly at anything.

Some of those soldiers are a lot younger than my youngest son and dont tell me they have a lot of maturity, some might, a lot no. I am seeing pictures of young American soldiers standing in front of dead civilian Libyans as trophies like in a hunt or something.

Are we going backwards again.

And although I dont know much about American politicians, only our own stupid dopes down here, what in the hell is Obama doing, allowing this, please someone explain, I thought he was supposed to be different.????????????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Libya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libya   Libya Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Libya
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next