the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stan Deyo says where in a pole shift.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Stan Deyo says where in a pole shift. Empty
PostSubject: Stan Deyo says where in a pole shift.   Stan Deyo says where in a pole shift. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:51 am

I was just off to get my night cap on and go nigh nigh when I stumbled on to Stan Deyo's website and he has been measuring and doing his tests and apparently we are in the throes of a pole shift. affraid

I will just put his link here; come to think of it I am sure hippie is a big fan of Stan's.

http://standeyo.com/

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Stan Deyo says where in a pole shift.   Stan Deyo says where in a pole shift. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:59 am

Fresh produce prices to double or triple following freak freezes - is Earth in a magnetic pole shift?

http://www.naturalnews.com/031327_food_prices_pole_shift.html

A theory of what's happening
I'm not going to go into all the details here, but from what I've been reading and researching about a number of seemingly-unrelated events, some clues that might explain their commonality begin to emerge. It all seems to lead to the theory that this is all being caused by the weakening of the Earth's magnetic field.

The magnetic field is shifting, you see. It's in the process of flipping, as it has done many times throughout Earth's history. As explained on Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomag...):

"The Earth's magnetic north pole is drifting from northern Canada towards Siberia with a presently accelerating rate -- 10 km per year at the beginning of the 20th century, up to 40 km per year in 2003, and since then has only accelerated."

I recently wrote about how an airport in Tampa, Florida recently had to renumber its runways to account for the unexpectedly rapid shifts in the Earth's magnetic poles (http://www.naturalnews.com/030996_b...).

That same story discusses the theory of how the weakening magnetosphere may have allowed high altitude sub-zero air carrying toxic space clouds called Noctilucent clouds to invade the lower atmosphere, causing the sudden death of birds that we've been seeing reported across the globe. (This theory, however, does not account for the unexplained deaths of fish.)

The other side effect of this is the introduction of extremely cold temperatures from high altitude (or low orbit) space clouds that could be reaching into the lower atmosphere and spreading from the North Pole down through areas that would normally never see such low temperatures. This may explain the "freak weather" that's killing the produce and driving food prices through the roof.

How Earth's magnetosphere impacts your dinner plate
Of course, it's all just a theory so far, but here's the theory in a nutshell:

Weakening Earth's magnetic field (which is what happens during the magnetic pole shift transition) causes extreme cold to break into Earth's lower atmosphere, which causes freak cold weather events to spread far and wide, which causes the destruction of food crops.

Theoretically, this could even lead to a rapid ice age taking over the planet, almost like something out of a Hollywood movie. Such a scenario would obviously be devastating to the human population across the planet as billions would starve from a lack of food. (That would no doubt fulfill Bill Gates' mission of reducing the world population, eh? Who needs vaccines when you've got sub-zero space clouds?)

The Earth's magnetosphere, you see, is a vital protective force field that protects life on Earth (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnet...). Without the magnetosphere, we would not only be fried by cosmic radiation; Earth's atmosphere would also be slowly blown away by the solar wind, leaving Earth looking a whole lot like Mars (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_wind).

The magnetosphere is believed to be generated by the Earth's core. As Wikipedia explains, "The internal field of the Earth (its "main field") appears to be generated in the Earth's core by a dynamo process, associated with the circulation of liquid metal in the core, driven by internal heat sources."

We know from studying lava flows of basalt rock that the Earth's magnetic field has "flipped" many times in the past. Interestingly, a scientific study published in the journal Nature and entitled "New evidence for extraordinarily rapid change of the geomagnetic field during a reversal" reveals that the Earth's magnetic field has, in the past, shifted by as much as six degrees in just 24 hours. (http://www.nature.com/nature/journa...)

At that pace, the magnetic poles would be completely reversed in just 30 days.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Stan Deyo says where in a pole shift.   Stan Deyo says where in a pole shift. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:58 pm

affraid And I read somewhere Mic, I forget where now hon, about something happening this March. Good Lord above.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Stan Deyo says where in a pole shift.   Stan Deyo says where in a pole shift. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:31 pm

Biggles wrote:
affraid And I read somewhere Mic, I forget where now hon, about something happening this March. Good Lord above.

From the sweaty guy?
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Stan Deyo says where in a pole shift.   Stan Deyo says where in a pole shift. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:51 pm

Reunite wrote:
Biggles wrote:

From the sweaty guy?

Yikes..........well we definitely have been having some anomalies, the magnetic north is off.........eek.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Stan Deyo says where in a pole shift.   Stan Deyo says where in a pole shift. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:47 am

Listen to the key words in Hillary's speech. Ground Shift Build Pillars

Look at the podium. Global 2011

Put all of the words together!

Is this planting subliminal messages for those that are listening?

One more thing. You guys know how ads come up on the bottom of vids? Well this is too weird. Mine said.....EMERGENCY RESPONSE and gave a website.

I then thought I would bring your attention to this and when I went back it was gone and won't come up again. Very odd indeed.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Stan Deyo says where in a pole shift.   Stan Deyo says where in a pole shift. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:48 am

boy, mic, whoever spotted this one is on the ball ...
i am not saying i believe anything specific - however, when
you realize tptw put clues in front of us while listening to this,
it certainly SEEMS as if the use of language has a purpose ...
i mean, why THOSE words? curiouser and curiouser
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Stan Deyo says where in a pole shift.   Stan Deyo says where in a pole shift. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:06 am

One of the comments written on the youtube page.

InChristAlive the message read like this: Quickly the ground can shift under our feet.

wether you are a political appointee or diplomat you are all in the front lines( for our underground Bunkers)

of Americas engagement with (a cataclysmic event) a fast and changing world (SHngTF) That's why we think this conference (message, Gathering) is important. (calling all Elites to crawl to your bunkers, which by the way will be your tombs) hahahhaahahha. Those idiots don't learn from past.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stan Deyo says where in a pole shift.   Stan Deyo says where in a pole shift. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stan Deyo says where in a pole shift.
Page 1 of 1