the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am tired of being spiritual

Go down 
+2
micjer
WineHippie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

I am tired of being spiritual Empty
PostSubject: I am tired of being spiritual   I am tired of being spiritual Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:36 am

it's all too much

trying to stay aware
reading between the lines
looking for hope
keeping sense of humor
working on personal shortcomings
approaching decisions with love
analyzing "reality"
manifesting reality
taking responsibility
yearning for connection to mother earth
forgiving, letting go
staying in the moment
fighting back the ego
making best choices
anticipating possibilities

i am so tired, i want it to be over
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: I am tired of being spiritual   I am tired of being spiritual Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:54 am

There'll be better days ahead. Hang in there.

It all seems overwhelming at times, yet it will be worth the aggrevation.

I think you need to find somewhere private.... take a deep breath and then......
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: I am tired of being spiritual   I am tired of being spiritual Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:00 am

LET IT OUT!! SCREAM!!

lol!

then say sorry about that! wave
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: I am tired of being spiritual   I am tired of being spiritual Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:53 am

gosh i know how ya feel sister.......

sometimes i wanta hibernate like a bear...........

but then i catch a wave ........and wooo......sometimes it´s up and sometimes it´s down..........

i thought you might enjoy this..........

Quote :
The Age of Uncertainty
By Daniel Pinchbeck

Recently, I have taken as my personal mantra the not very transcendent phrase, "I don't know." The list of things I feel unsure about seems to be steadily increasing. For instance, I don't know if our solipsistic species will survive much longer, and sometimes I am not even sure how much I care. I don't know if Barack Obama is a warm-hearted leader who will unite people at a time of adversity, or the most brilliant puppet ever put forth by the New World Order conspirators (who, as radio journalist and documentary filmmaker Alex Jones suggests, may be plotting a program of rapid depopulation). I don't know if the increase in UFO sightings means we are approaching a benevolent contact experience or a horrific predatory ambush. I don't know if global warming is mainly caused by human action, or if it is part of a phase transition of the entire solar system, as the Russian scientist Dmitriev proposes.

I don't know if men and women should be monogamous or if it is better to be bonobo-like in one's erotic habits. I don't know if we will develop some type of new energy technology that will rescue us from Peak Oil, or if we are destined to see industrial civilization devolve and disintegrate as fossil fuel becomes scarce. I don't know whether to learn to grow food and harvest rainwater or to master some weird new esoteric discipline like Vortex Healing or Keylontic Science. I don't know if free will exists, or if we are conditioned robots, performing an illusory spectacle scripted by Hindu deities or dreamtime ancestors. I don't know if we should get rid of religions or create a really cool new one.

I don't know whether to stockpile gold or create an intentional community. I don't know whether to stay in Manhattan or head for the hills. I don't know whether we are approaching global enlightenment or regressing into barbarism. I don't know whether biotechnology and nanotechnology will fuse to give us immortal physical bodies or if we will all croak as our mistreated planet falls apart. I don't know if anything special will happen on December 21, 2012. I don't know if I should start a riot or throw a party. I don't know whether to panic or relax.

Something seems to be happening that is beyond my capacity to understand or articulate. I can only assume other people are feeling this way as well. We are witnessing the collapse of the old, rigidified structures, while the new hasn't come into realization yet -- that is, if there is going to be a new anything. A change seems to be happening at the level of logic, which is becoming less dualistic, less "either-or," and more binary, "both-and." Former diametric opposites are moving toward confluence, as well as dissonance, in various areas: Like tweaked out psychonauts, the physicists at CERN discuss opening portals into other dimensions. As the financial system evaporates, incredible new gizmos like Pandora and Cool Iris spread freely on the Internet. Obama references Chicago 1968 in his acceptance speech at Grant Park, then hires as his economic advisers the guys who, under Clinton, deregulated the banking system, causing the current disaster.

Reality is becoming more improvisational and up-tempo. Although I don't pretend to have certainty about it, the ideas that Jose Arguelles, Terence McKenna and others have proposed about time speeding up and going through ever-faster fractal spirals of historical pantomime -- including, alas, the mass suffering usually caused by historical convulsions - seem increasingly on the mark. If we are shifting away from dualistic separation and linear logic to a binary thought marked by polarities, this also suggests a shift from the modern historical perspective to a revived mythological consciousness. Like processes in the unconscious, myth resolves oppositions through symbol and image, without need of rational explanation. A society that reintegrates mythic thought at a deeper level of awareness will be able to handle seemingly contradictory perspectives without breaking down.

I don't know if we will live to see the birth of such a new worldview as part of a regenerated civilization, or if we only get to see the decline and fall of our current dinosaur. It does seem that ever-increasing numbers of people are done with it and ready to move on, but move on to what?

Some theorists propose we have reached a point in evolution where we have the capacity to consciously co-create reality, and choose our own script for the future. Sometimes, this feels fuzzily plausible to me. On the other hand, our past actions and intentions have created the reality we experience now. It seems highly unlikely we can phase-shift to hyperspace, the fifth-dimension, or whatever it is until we have learned how to take proper care of this material world and those who share it with us. Although maybe I am wrong and we will get a free pass. I just don't know.

Source: The Age of Uncertainty

love ya......... givekiss smiley-face-sun-clou hugv
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: I am tired of being spiritual   I am tired of being spiritual Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:25 am

oh, zuni, thank you so much for this

it addresses my current feelings PERFECTLY

now i don't feel so all alone with the "i don't knows"

wait just a moment, am i feeling a little bit better?
YES

you are a treasure and i am gonna go read more
from this source...

kiss of love
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: I am tired of being spiritual   I am tired of being spiritual Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:27 am

micjer wrote:
There'll be better days ahead. Hang in there.

It all seems overwhelming at times, yet it will be worth the aggrevation.

I think you need to find somewhere private.... take a deep breath and then......

you are a dear, mic
thanks for being here and for responding
with reason... i am grateful

hugcc
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: I am tired of being spiritual   I am tired of being spiritual Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:56 am

WineHippie wrote:
it's all too much

trying to stay aware
reading between the lines
looking for hope
keeping sense of humor
working on personal shortcomings
approaching decisions with love
analyzing "reality"
manifesting reality
taking responsibility
yearning for connection to mother earth
forgiving, letting go
staying in the moment
fighting back the ego
making best choices
anticipating possibilities

i am so tired, i want it to be over

I know exactly how you feel WineHippie. Sometimes it's so overwhelming and you just feel like you want to go home where you belong and just be done with it.

I was feeling like that a few days ago when a dear friend woke me up by expressing their love for me and reminded me that there must be a reason we have all connected.
Suddenly I felt happiness in this crazy world and realized that we HAVE to be here for each other because it's already written in the Cosmos.

You are a very special soul and are needed. And you need us to remind you how much we love you.

Sometimes we have to stop analyzing and just FEEL the love.
I am sending you a BIG HUG sister. We are all in this together and you will never be alone to face whatever is to come because we need each other and I promise our love will pull us through.
kiss of love
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: I am tired of being spiritual   I am tired of being spiritual Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:49 pm

wise words linda......you too micjer......

i love you guys.....lets just take a break for a big old group bear hug.........

group-hug

winehippy i just found this brother today..........i found him here.....
http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2005/11nov/dpinchbeckinterview.html

i dig his photo too......looks like a chilled out dude......i think he has some other interviews over there on red ice creations......check out the radio section........

love you sister......enjoy
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: I am tired of being spiritual   I am tired of being spiritual Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:22 pm

WineHippie my beautiful soul.

Whenever we are on a road to the ecstasy of salvation we set our positive goals and strive to reach a higher place. However nothing comes easy. Test, challenges and obstacles will be placed in our path before we can reach our state of spiritual insight. This is how the laws of the universe work. Don't let the adversities distract you...it is a sign you are on the right track. Once the hurdles dissipate a sense of relief will be achieved with no effort at all. Everything will come natural, like being on autopilot.

Just be..that is it. Trust the universe and just let everything fall into place cause you are attracting what your soul's purpose is. Your higher self will guide you so place confidence in yourself. Once you feel any silly thoughts or distractions enter in accept they are there then move on. Imagine these short lived thoughts on the palm of your hand then blow them away out of your awareness. This is the beauty of the so called game - your freewill. We can make any choice on our emotional state like how we feel for the day. Once we finish this cycle we all will be laughing together out of the illusion and reminiscing.

We came here to experience the law of love. All of us here can feel your warm vibrations of love. There's no stopping now because you are on the right path.

Big group hug group-hug
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: I am tired of being spiritual   I am tired of being spiritual Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:23 pm

WineHippie

Namaste.

Are you perhaps trying to hard ?

Is there evidence in your day to day life that you are trying to swim against a flow?

How is your sister?

You will get the answers that you *need* from within.

A..
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: I am tired of being spiritual   I am tired of being spiritual Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:57 pm

Reunite wrote:
WineHippie my beautiful soul.

i blush, i am not worthy, my soul didn't feel beautiful today,
earlier today, i just felt like a bug ole whiney crybaby, but
i feel much better now, and it's all because of you lovely
people, people i am lucky to have by my side.

Quote :
Whenever we are on a road to the ecstasy of salvation we set our positive goals and strive to reach a higher place. However nothing comes easy. Test, challenges and obstacles will be placed in our path before we can reach our state of spiritual insight. This is how the laws of the universe work. Don't let the adversities distract you...it is a sign you are on the right track. Once the hurdles dissipate a sense of relief will be achieved with no effort at all. Everything will come natural, like being on autopilot.

when i was younger and on adventures, i did not wonder
"what if...?" where did these what-ifs come from? i am
convinced angels have protected me all my life, sometimes
i lose sight of that, i misplace that feeling...

Quote :
Just be..that is it. Trust the universe and just let everything fall into place cause you are attracting what your soul's purpose is. Your higher self will guide you so place confidence in yourself. Once you feel any silly thoughts or distractions enter in accept they are there then move on. Imagine these short lived thoughts on the palm of your hand then blow them away out of your awareness. This is the beauty of the so called game - your freewill. We can make any choice on our emotional state like how we feel for the day. Once we finish this cycle we all will be laughing together out of the illusion and reminiscing.

i will blow them from the palm of my hand 'til i can't
blow no more! that visual works for me, like making
wishes with those dandelion fluff balls, nice, thanks...

Quote :
We came here to experience the law of love. All of us here can feel your warm vibrations of love. There's no stopping now because you are on the right path.

ok everybody, gimme summa dat -----> group-hug
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: I am tired of being spiritual   I am tired of being spiritual Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:01 pm

linda and zuni, really, i do not know where i would
be without you - you are both such strong women,
and wise - i strive to be as gentle and caring as you, zuni,
and i have been given courage enough to be a strong, no BS,
no fear kinda woman like you, linda

gosh, i AM lucky
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: I am tired of being spiritual   I am tired of being spiritual Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:08 pm

Anchor wrote:
WineHippie

Namaste.

Are you perhaps trying to hard ?

Is there evidence in your day to day life that you are trying to swim against a flow?

How is your sister?

You will get the answers that you *need* from within.

A..

hi, A..
perhaps...
sis is funky today, too, actually... i feel better,
now we are working on her
i think i nailed it... even though it is nice and
warm and safe in this little cabin, i really miss
sleeping on the earth, feeling the Mother...
but then i feel that i am not appreciating what
i have been given, like some kinda ingrate

time to get my choo choo back on track

thank you for your support, it really helps.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: I am tired of being spiritual   I am tired of being spiritual Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:19 pm

hugv

Last edited by zuni on Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: I am tired of being spiritual   I am tired of being spiritual Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:22 pm

WH is feeling good today. I can FEEL it! my love
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am tired of being spiritual   I am tired of being spiritual Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am tired of being spiritual
Page 1 of 1