the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

another assassination

Go down 
+4
Reunite
stal
sky otter
WineHippie
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

another assassination Empty
PostSubject: another assassination   another assassination Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:08 am

all day yesterday i listened to the details - i was
at the post for a long bar shift and the t.v. was on fox (shudder) ...
congresswoman from AZ shot by deranged "fringe" character ...
seems to have been seen with older man (handler?) -
there is so much out there already, especially from a webre ...
do search for "gabrielle giffords" and start connecting the dots ...
was it to take focus off geitner's declaration that u.s. is bankrupt?
was it in reaction to sarah palin's list of the 20 democrats to "take out"?
the energy here is indeed thick and i have taken precautions
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: another assassination   another assassination Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:45 am

flower

Hippie
i was watching the coverage on tv this morning..very sad for whatever reason..
she sounds like a caring person
her hubby and his brother are both astronauts..the b-i-l is on the space station..just side notes

i can't say why it was done..but i think this will distance the government even more from the people
and try to have stronger guns laws..again..but we know that won't work
no one i know would give up their weapons for any reason

i have been noticing a very real rise in the anger and killings ..just around this area.
there was a kid taken to the fbi by his mother this week for some of the nutzo things he was doing..same age as the shooter here

i am glad you are taking precautions..i have too..even though i still feel to be in a 'good' area

when i got on this morning i noticed that my homepage now gives me LOCAL news..as in this zip code..i have never signed
up for anything and try to keep my footprint very small..just shows that we are all listed with someone

we really need to stay focused on 'good' vibrations now more than ever...
the roller coaster is about to plunge down the 'big' sloop
hold on
yoda group-hug
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: another assassination   another assassination Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:12 pm

my precautions are energy based, maintaining
balance - i feel no fear altho i know that is partly
the purpose - i observe to watch the reasons/explanations/excuses/spin
develop - i noticed stuff in fox coverage yesterday that i
would NEVER have picked up on years ago ... like when
they switched to phoenix from tucson for live coverage
of candlelight memorial or something, but when the camera switched it
showed a young man railing on about sarah palin and the "hit list"
and we went to commercial instantly ... when they came back after the break,
there was no mention of it, nothing, like that 3 seconds never happened
rat bastards
sorry, it is easy for me to be fearless, but i still have some anger issues
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: another assassination   another assassination Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:38 pm

lol!

yep fearless is good
but doesn't mean stupid
and yeah..energy based precaustions..no slack time for the antenae
paying more attention what groups i walk into and when
which in this area i have not been that watchful
and i stay out of the 'city'

so sounds like we are on the same page there

anger...i think i am more bothered than angery at the total stupidy of the majority of sheeple
like what you saw and probably 95% of those watching totally missed

i used to want the sheeple to wake up and would try to do it
now..i want to avoid most of them and leave them to whatever they get..
anymore it's not my place to jump in unless asked
very sad

cry-blow
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: another assassination   another assassination Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:49 pm

havn't had time to dig into this as much as usual, but from the quick looking i did, the shooter was almost definatelt under some form of control. Dude was a big fan of alice in wonderland.

Also, has anyone looked into secondary targets such as the judge who was also shot, who possibly has ties to the bush family?
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: another assassination   another assassination Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:40 pm

as far as i heard when listening yesterday, judge roll
stopped by just to say hello to giffords, was not "scheduled"
to appear, nor did anyone know he was coming ...
so it is either "wrong place, wrong time" or he was targeted, too,
and
we are being lied to
now ... why would they do that?
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: another assassination   another assassination Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:12 pm

One of the victims -

A 9-year-old girl who was born on Sept. 11, 2001

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110109/ap_on_re_us/us_congresswoman_shot
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: another assassination   another assassination Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:19 pm

scratch

we are being lied to
now ... why would they do that?

cause they know most folks like to hit the snooze alarm
and sleep just a little bit longer
Sleep

if you wake up ..you have to do something
don't you?
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: another assassination   another assassination Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:19 pm

Why Lie / Lets also look at the date his happened 01/08 11 = 9/11

Now lets look at the incident happened at a supermarket Lone crazed gunman ? what are the things that could happen here as opposed to any regular Joe getting killed?

A politician one of theirs Anyone notice flags flying at half mast today in honor of her and the Judge ? But a member of the armed services dies and is ignored for all intensive purposes .. A subtle movement to separate them from the common folk us and place more importance on the political appointees.

Question how will this effect us in the coming months ? DHS has already come out and suggested higher security be put in place in what is being called soft target areas just over a month ago. Soft target areas are Supermarkets , Malls Concert events and sporting events. They have been making noise about using portable back splatter machines at these events . Could this event now force this into being pushed on for the most part the sleeping public?

The suspect a mentally challenged individual ? How does one who has missing parts of his mental faculties acquire a firearm ? How does he become aware of the ability to use the 5th amendment and stop co-operating with law enforcement ? Why would he have an obsession with Mind control ? Could he be an other victim of mind control to further the continued watering down of rights and liberties and instill a tighter police state presence ?

You can make up your own minds here there are way to many things going on here to sweep away as a lone crazed gun man .Thats my take like i say you can take what you want from it

If you think the elastic between my ears is wound a little too tight you may want to give this a peak

Activity on Gabrielle Giffords Wikipedia Page Jumped Just Days Before She Was Shot

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com...-giffords.html

Brad DeLong nervously points out:

http://delong.typepad.com/sdj/2011/0...f-this.html#tp

Gabrielle Giffords and Raul Grijalva are both Democratic members of the House of Representatives from Arizona. On Tuesday January 4 the number of hits on the "Gabrielle Giffords" page on Wikipedia began to rise. The number of hits on the "Raul Grijalva" page did not. By Friday January 7 more than three times as many people were looking at Gabrielle Giffords's Wikipedia page than had done so in a normal day in the previous month and a half.

On Saturday January 8, of course, six people were murdered in the course of the attempted assassination of Gabrielle Giffords.

Please give me an explanation of this so that I can stop being a nutbar conspiracy theorist...
My suspicion is that this is simply coincidence and proves once again the dangers of drawing conclusions in the field of human action from historical data.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: another assassination   another assassination Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:27 am

yeah they hit several birds with one stone here with this one.

Send a message to nasa, remove a judge, sacrifice an 11/9 child, run a sleeper remote-activation test and so on.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: another assassination   another assassination Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:32 am

@NB The links don't work already. I guess they don't want us reading this.

Hey how about increased homeland security at malls and supermarkets now?
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: another assassination   another assassination Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:34 am

ok, NB ... my comment "now why would they do that?" was
tongue-in-cheek, because that is the question i have gotten
quite often when proposing theories .... not from ppl in here,
but from pl out there ... your elastic is just fine, and i regret to
tell you that your nutbar status remains intact and unchallenged
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: another assassination   another assassination Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:51 am

Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: another assassination   another assassination Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:55 am

was just watching abit of abc news (the american abc) on late night tv down here. Its all about the 'lone gunman'. They seem to have stopped refering to him by three names, only two now. Also of interest is the fact that he is being represented by the same attorney who represented the unabomber. Of further interest is the fact that abc is refering to the unabomber as timothy mcveigh.

Wtf?
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: another assassination   another assassination Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:02 am

rainbow heart

NB
let me say this
first
i am not saying you or anyone else is wrong about this
but
i would like to point out that..i don't think this was a "hit" by anyone other than the kid who pulled the trigger

how and why do i say this?
because i have been watching closely and it is happening all over the place
in this case the person shot was 'official' and made the big news
in many other cases the targets are local or small potatoes and the news of the shooting stays local

now is this whole thing useful for the badies..of course..it's divide and conquer at it's best
it pushes buttons so a lot of folks point fingers at other folks and instead of taking the time to listen, talk and compromise
we jump back and form smaller groups of us vs them
we get so involved with not being THEM that we miss the bigger agenda gotcha

for example
look at the ages of the shooters
look at their place in society..yeah i know that shucks but it is a point to be made
they are individuals who feel totally disenfranchised but empowered to do something
to get attention on what they feel is bad..

sadly a whole bunch of them identify with the nazi's

locally we had a kid last year start an argument with his mother...she called the cops
he went upstairs and laid in wait to pick them off
he killed three city policemen before they gassed the house and pulled him out
he didn't belong to any group..
and there are a whole bunch of these kids out there

so while i think this incident lends itself to the baddies objective
i don't think they set it up

we just have yet another person tipping the scales
to more laws and elimination of freedoms
and accomplishing
the exact opposite of what they intended

as always..just my opinion
and i totally respect yours

group-hug

Stal..i was typing and didn't see your reply till i hit send
that really is a wtf
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: another assassination   another assassination Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:47 am

Why Is Giffords Subscribed To Her Attacker Loughner's YouTube Channel??

https://www.youtube.com/user/giffords2

His

another assassination Giffords
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: another assassination   another assassination Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:28 pm

Page has been cleaned up and the reference has been removed Now Mic
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: another assassination   another assassination Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:31 pm

Northern Boy wrote:
Page has been cleaned up and the reference has been removed Now Mic

Too late we got the screenshot. They are hiding something.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: another assassination   another assassination Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:34 pm

scratch cheers affraid
an interesting little article yeah it's from msn..but the point he's making is a good one
i take it as the stupids will be led

In hindsight, misspellings or other obvious errors should make Internet users quickly discount these information sources as false. But as anyone who runs a quick Twitter search can quickly see, there's a new Internet rumor fool born every seemingly every nanosecond.

Shootings Bring Out The Worst Of Web Rumor Mill
Posted: Monday, January 10 2011 at 03:16 pm CT by Bob Sullivan
In normal times, the Internet is a vicious rumor mill. Just today, a tall-tale that Facebook.com was shutting down in March successfully made the rounds.

But after a national tragedy like this weekend's shooting in Tucson, it can feel like pursuit of simple facts has been overrun by a something like a computer virus that spreads exaggerations, lies and distortions. Even as the national media was trying to determine if Rep. Gabrielle Giffords was alive or dead, politically motivated misinformation that suited nearly every agenda imaginable began spreading fast and furious.

There were claims that Sarah Palin had deleted her controversial "Don't Retreat -- Instead RELOAD!" Tweet from last March. She hadn't. An apparent fake Facebook page attributed to alleged shooter Jared Lee Loughner emerged, claiming President Barack Obama was one of his heroes. Another profile identified him as a Tea Party member -- but it misspelled his name. There were also images of a voter registration record claiming he was a Republican; but the record misspelled Tucson. In fact, he is a registered independent.

In hindsight, misspellings or other obvious errors should make Internet users quickly discount these information sources as false. But as anyone who runs a quick Twitter search can quickly see, there's a new Internet rumor fool born every seemingly every nanosecond. And during times of crisis, debunking sites like Snopes.com or FactCheck.org -- which act a bit like truth anti-virus products-- can't possibly keep up with the exponential virus-like spread of rumors. People often mindlessly pass on e-mails or Tweets that fit their political world-view or the reality they root for.

"The Internet is clearly a much more dangerous avenue for spreading rumors and deceptive information," said Brooks Jackson, spokesman for FactCheck.org. "Like-minded people pass them on because it sounds right to them...It vastly improves on old whispering campaigns."

In the past, political operatives often whispered to others about a candidate's drinking problem or an affair, but that rumor had to spread in a linear fashion, from one person to another person. Also, the rumor would degrade because of the "telephone effect," as it was continually altered each time it was passed along. But on the Web, rumors are spread with "100 percent fidelity," Jackson said, which lends a lot to their credibility.

And of course, the virus metaphor holds neatly when you think about how quickly inaccurate information can spread exponentially online.

Also, many readers consider the sender, rather than the source, when they encounter rumors. A Tweet sent by a trusted co-worker might bring with it an overly generous air of credibility, and the reader might not carefully assess the original source of the information.

"Your crazy Uncle Harry is going to forward you all sorts of things," Jackson said. "You might believe the person who sent it to you because you know them, but often, the ultimate source is not identified."

Jackson, whose site is devoted to carefully debunking false political statements with careful, time-consuming research, has advice for readers who might encounter rumors about the Arizona shooting in the coming days.

"If the ultimate source is not identified, you can delete these things without reading them, and you will be better informed than if you open them," he said. "In our experience, well more than 90 percent of them turn out to be false or so completely distorted that they leave a false impression."

http://redtape.msnbc.com/2011/01/shootings-bring-out-worst-of-web-rumor-mill.html

oh yeah..ps..any hacker worth his salt can change thes stuff fairly easy
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: another assassination   another assassination Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:52 pm

I hear you Sky but who writes a letter that outlines the deed and locks it in a safe ? He has been demonized as a Right wing nut case ......... Wrong he was a liberal
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: another assassination   another assassination Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:08 am

Denmark and odours................................

I am not in the most wonderful mood at present or lately so I will say what I think.

While you can get yourself a gun and take out whoever fucks you about or pisses you off.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: another assassination   another assassination Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:43 am

ah biggs
i got film clip in my mail yesterday..i can't figure out how to transfer it to here..
so if one of you tech guys want a stab at it let me know and i will e-mail it to ya..
it's hysterical and just shows what hackers can do

Biggs

personally i think this was one distrubed kid and that there are plenty more where he came from
the dark energies are desperate for any they can influence and the times are ripe for this awfulness
i'm sure we will be seeing more of it
and i say dark energies and baddies on purpose because it gives NO energy to any specific bunch

edit to say that froggie posted the film thing down in comedy...
my cousin sent it to me with the question how do they do that...beats me
but it looks like a piece of cake for some techie to change or manipulate stuff
so question everything is my motto
peek

https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/t4398-how-to-wield-a-gavel

i couldn't get it to work till i signed in..just sayin
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: another assassination   another assassination Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:39 pm

Ooh, I go look now thanks sky otter. xxoo
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: another assassination   another assassination Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:45 pm

affraid ..ok..yeah i'm bored..been one of those days where it is late enough to just sit and read stuff on line

you guys know i am not in favor of walking on the dark side of stuff or posting in that manner
but i like this guy, steve bektow and having been checking out his site now and then

tonight...sigh..unfortunately for my peace of mind, he has some stuff by someone i do like and that is duncan
and what he(duncan) has to say pisses me off
..not that he sys it but that it could be a possibility..i don't want him to be right
but i have never closed my eyes to things i don't like and won't start now
so here i am re-visiting this subject

my question is..if he is right..who was the message for...i'm sure nb and stal will be able to jump in on that thought..

so i am putting the link here so that anyone wanting to read what duncan has to say can go and page down to find him
work to read the dark stuff..

damn..i hope he is off point on this

http://stevebeckow.com/

about a third of the way down the page

Ex-Supersoldier Duncan O’Finioan Looks at the Gifford “Hit”
2011 January 13 2 Comments
tags: Duncan O'Finioan, Rep. Giffordsby Steve Beckow

before you come to this bit there is one a little above it that caught my eye and i am going back to read
entitled
Matthew Ward on This Phase of the End Times (2006)

so hopefully that will balance out things out in the posting arena strapped down

peek

ok..i'm back i have continued to follow this along and i am not happy with this crap..not happy at all
but i do think we need a nice open discussion
here's how far i have gotten..and yeah..you gotta go do the work
i'm not posting direction
the point of importance to me is min 2.59 on this first one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QAfjX8jWf4

then the second
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ibx3EZ1QzI&feature=related

give it a minute to get onto icke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ibx3EZ1QzI&feature=related

ok..back down this damn rabbit hole..

I have to clue where this will go
raincloud

jump in here guys
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: another assassination   another assassination Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:48 pm

Just my few thoughts sky. The fact that this young 22 year old had a lot of trouble at school and had to drop out is a red flag for me. I know we dont know all the information surrounding this young guy's life but eventually it will come out.

I happen to like Duncan, maybe more so that Aaron. It seems that Duncan is away somewhere and I viewed the David Costa and Duncan O'F interview and by what they both said in that interview it is quite plain that they have skills that can be turned on and off by triggers. I can understand why the both of them are sort of living alone.

Just my opinion but there are a lot of little worker bees that have incarnated down here that are very, very important like us to do our job of anchoring the light and helping the planet get where it is going with the people that are going with her. She has been through enough let's face it. We are those ones like millions around the world. got to do that job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another assassination   another assassination Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another assassination
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Today's News :: News and Events Around the World-
Jump to: