the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dead birds & fish worldwide THIS WEEK

Go down 
+2
micjer
WineHippie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

dead birds & fish worldwide THIS WEEK - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dead birds & fish worldwide THIS WEEK   dead birds & fish worldwide THIS WEEK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:59 am

rainbow heart

and yet another woman saying stay in your heart space

biggs..luv the foil hats
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: dead birds & fish worldwide THIS WEEK   dead birds & fish worldwide THIS WEEK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:10 pm

sky otter wrote:
rainbow heart

and yet another woman saying stay in your heart space

biggs..luv the foil hats

I am not that familiar with this woman. She talks about receiving information from "angels" in dreams. Well I was at first a skeptic. However what she received was Mathematical information which she published and was given awards for. No offense to her but she does not come across as a math wiz on first impression.

Anyways her message is good and goes along with what we have all came to the conclusion of in the next while.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

She says that people of higher frequency will find things alot easier in the next little while, compared to people of low frequency.

My question to everyone is, does this make sense? I mean think about people in your lives. Do the higher freq folks that you want to be with, seem to be coping better right now than the negative folks. Are the negative friends and relatives getting pulled down in their lives while the up beat people, things just seem to be working out for them?
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: dead birds & fish worldwide THIS WEEK   dead birds & fish worldwide THIS WEEK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:03 am

How about 3 magnetic poles?

too funny
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: dead birds & fish worldwide THIS WEEK   dead birds & fish worldwide THIS WEEK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:17 am

I will have to check this vid out tomorrow Jerry.

@sky I don't have too much one on one with a lot of people, but I am going to take notice and get back to you on this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dead birds & fish worldwide THIS WEEK   dead birds & fish worldwide THIS WEEK - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dead birds & fish worldwide THIS WEEK
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2