the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

George Kavassilas on 2012/Lisa M Harrison Interview Oct 2010

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

George Kavassilas on 2012/Lisa M Harrison Interview Oct 2010 Empty
PostSubject: George Kavassilas on 2012/Lisa M Harrison Interview Oct 2010   George Kavassilas on 2012/Lisa M Harrison Interview Oct 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:55 am

I am putting part 3 up as I found it the most interesting. I totally agree with Lisa near the end of the clip.

She said how she used to want to save the world, and help everyone. Lately however, she feels totally different as she doesn't want to interfere with the beliefs of others.

ME TOO!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: George Kavassilas on 2012/Lisa M Harrison Interview Oct 2010   George Kavassilas on 2012/Lisa M Harrison Interview Oct 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:13 pm

This whole galactic federation ideal has always intrigued me. I actually remember this guy from a pretty popular video, where he talks about the star ships coming to pick you up if you

are going through ascension the right way and that you need to leave the earth. All this reminds me of, is depopulation theory. To me, it kind of sounds like another way to make people want to

give up their freewill of staying on the earth , thus THEY get to depopulate it or something like that , but thats just me. As for being to positive to people and also just letting things be. I get

that it reminds me of like a wise budda type of person meditating in a cave or on top of a mountain, not wanting to interject with society. Me I can learn a lot from people like this, but I

choose to give to homeless people. I choose to interject with lives of people when they seem emotional lost, give em advice teach them whats up how to get through it, but also I

roll with you do you type of attitude. I dont tell the homeless what to spend my money on, you want to buy alchol, do it. Next time ill buy you food instead ,lol. If I help a friend and my advice really does nothing, at least they know I am there for them and they are not alone. Because to me thats what other people are for to help you along your journey. I dont know if I am

rolling with the idea that we pick our reality or path anymore either. I kind of feel like were born in a zoo and we just dont know it. So the zoo keepers make us think we are in control on both sides , the phyiscal and the other, when in fact we might not be. At the same time we could be.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: George Kavassilas on 2012/Lisa M Harrison Interview Oct 2010   George Kavassilas on 2012/Lisa M Harrison Interview Oct 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:53 pm

I can't highlight NWO with my lap top but the last three sentences of the last paragraph I feel that way myself, I hope its not, but sometimes...........................it's like one of those old Outer Limits epsidoes, which I know your way too young to remember sweetie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Kavassilas on 2012/Lisa M Harrison Interview Oct 2010   George Kavassilas on 2012/Lisa M Harrison Interview Oct 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Kavassilas on 2012/Lisa M Harrison Interview Oct 2010
Page 1 of 1