the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kurt sonnenfeld - official FEMA 9/11 videographer

Go down 
+2
Biggles
WineHippie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

kurt sonnenfeld - official FEMA 9/11 videographer Empty
PostSubject: kurt sonnenfeld - official FEMA 9/11 videographer   kurt sonnenfeld - official FEMA 9/11 videographer Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:06 pm

"For five weeks following the 9-11 attacks, high-ranking FEMA official Kurt Sonnenfeld was given unlimited access to the various crime scenes as an official videographer.

However, when Sonnenfeld discovered that his official documentation contradicted the U.S. government’s account of the events, he refused to be a part of a cover-up and did not turn over the tapes to officialdom."

(emphasis is mine)

the u.s. is trying to extradite him from argentina, where he went
to avoid "drowning", "plane crash", "suicide" ... well, you get the picture

source: http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/fema_9-11_photographer_243.html
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: kurt sonnenfeld - official FEMA 9/11 videographer   kurt sonnenfeld - official FEMA 9/11 videographer Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:24 pm

WineHippie wrote:
"For five weeks following the 9-11 attacks, high-ranking FEMA official Kurt Sonnenfeld was given unlimited access to the various crime scenes as an official videographer.

However, when Sonnenfeld discovered that his official documentation contradicted the U.S. government’s account of the events, he refused to be a part of a cover-up and did not turn over the tapes to officialdom."

(emphasis is mine)

the u.s. is trying to extradite him from argentina, where he went
to avoid "drowning", "plane crash", "suicide" ... well, you get the picture

source: http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/fema_9-11_photographer_243.html

I can imagine the poor guy couldn't get out quick enough after discovering what he had. I still see some people carrying on about the US government or whoever they are not having a part to play in this and that we are total nutters for even thinking such a thing.

Is there some way we can take over a major tv station scratch I suppose we will have to rely on Jesse et al.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: kurt sonnenfeld - official FEMA 9/11 videographer   kurt sonnenfeld - official FEMA 9/11 videographer Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:51 am

Quote :
He points out that, although independent commissions for tragedies of this magnitude are customary, there has never been one. From the beginning, the investigation of the World Trade Center attacks was tightly controlled by the White House. Now almost all of the evidence has been destroyed.

Sonnenfeld writes, “There are many who say that the wildest conspiracy theory of all is the one offered by the United States government.” Based on his observations, did you know that:

� On the weekend prior to the World Trade Center attacks, all electricity was cut off for approximately 36 hours, including the security cameras and control systems in a highly irregular maintenance operation;

� In the weeks leading up to the attacks there were several unusual evacuations of both towers;

� The company in charge of security at the World Trade Center, Securacom, was directed by Marvin Bush, George W. Bush’s younger brother, and Wirt Walker III, George W. Bush’s cousin;

� Hundreds of government personnel were pre-positioned in New York City on Sept. 10; and

� FEMA officials had already set up their command post at Pier 92 near the World Trade Center one day before the attacks.

Powerful testimony indeed.

Yes he is truly a hero. Let's pray for his safety, His best strategy would be to copy his material and get it to as many truth seekers as possible. good job
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: kurt sonnenfeld - official FEMA 9/11 videographer   kurt sonnenfeld - official FEMA 9/11 videographer Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:58 am

if you go to you tube hit the cc at the bottom right of the vid for english subtitles

also several other things at the same page
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4EjuSUPWsk
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: kurt sonnenfeld - official FEMA 9/11 videographer   kurt sonnenfeld - official FEMA 9/11 videographer Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:56 pm

I'd suggest wikileaks (or something like it) if it was clear that it was not a government shill operation - which is looking increasingly likely - especially over Julian Assange's strange comments re 911
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: kurt sonnenfeld - official FEMA 9/11 videographer   kurt sonnenfeld - official FEMA 9/11 videographer Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:00 pm

Anchor wrote:
I'd suggest wikileaks (or something like it) if it was clear that it was not a government shill operation - which is looking increasingly likely - especially over Julian Assange's strange comments re 911

Can you elaborate, what are you saying?
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: kurt sonnenfeld - official FEMA 9/11 videographer   kurt sonnenfeld - official FEMA 9/11 videographer Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:45 am

Mmmmh, I think its well and truly been proven that it was the facist bastards in the States, not anyone outside of it.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: kurt sonnenfeld - official FEMA 9/11 videographer   kurt sonnenfeld - official FEMA 9/11 videographer Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:14 pm

Reunite: What I was saying is that I am beginning to think that wikileaks is an elaborate psyop.

Julian Assange doesnt like people going on about 9/11

For the avoidance of any doubt: I know in my heart that 9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: kurt sonnenfeld - official FEMA 9/11 videographer   kurt sonnenfeld - official FEMA 9/11 videographer Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:24 pm

I will check out Julian Assange, I think he can kiss my butt there.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: kurt sonnenfeld - official FEMA 9/11 videographer   kurt sonnenfeld - official FEMA 9/11 videographer Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:44 pm

Anchor wrote:
Reunite: What I was saying is that I am beginning to think that wikileaks is an elaborate psyop.

Julian Assange doesnt like people going on about 9/11

For the avoidance of any doubt: I know in my heart that 9/11 was an inside job.

Cool thanks, best to ask before jumping to conclusions...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kurt sonnenfeld - official FEMA 9/11 videographer   kurt sonnenfeld - official FEMA 9/11 videographer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kurt sonnenfeld - official FEMA 9/11 videographer
Page 1 of 1