the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Freewill - do we have it? I say we do

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Freewill - do we have it? I say we do Empty
PostSubject: Freewill - do we have it? I say we do   Freewill - do we have it? I say we do Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:25 am

[Sorry this was cribbed from another post I made at AV, but I would like also to discuss here.]

Freewill.

Consider your consciousness as a boat, floating on the skein of reality but where the three dimensional physical universe extends out into a three dimensional time-scape, wherein every infinite possibility/potential of space/time and time/space has its co-ordinate.

Your individual conscious has freewill to choose the progression of a line weaving its way through all that infinite complexity from now to the next moment.

Those that do not have freewill have their path mapped out for them.

I know I have freewill. I am the captain of my own boat.

Yes we live in times where the environment one lives in, and the conditions that one finds themselves faced with moment to moment appear to restrict the choices and mandates certain action for certain conditions - but it changes nothing. You still have freewill. At any moment you have the freewill to decide for yourself each action you make, from one to the next.

You can make the choice you need to make.

A..
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Freewill - do we have it? I say we do   Freewill - do we have it? I say we do Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:39 am

cheers

hi Anchor

i have always laughed at the folks saying that it's been destined..we are all actors playing parts..

well maybe we are but i think many are into improv..

even if you are just foating along following someone..it is a choice you made to do nothing but follow
you made a choice...that is free will

everyday you make a choice when you wake..doing nothing is a choice... lol!

i prefer to gather up as much intell as i can and then make a choice to use it or loose it
but it is my choice..
angelic
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Freewill - do we have it? I say we do   Freewill - do we have it? I say we do Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:01 am

I prefer to do nothing, Muwhahaahahha. Freewill to have no will. Wait what? If there is really freewill, then nothing is set in stone. Nothing! No one knows what the future holds. The present is what we make it. A gift or trash. Then I guess the worse thing in this world is when someone or something takes ones freewill from them. Thus this "worse thing" gets to predict ones future.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Freewill - do we have it? I say we do   Freewill - do we have it? I say we do Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:02 am

Quote :
Yes we live in times where the environment one lives in, and the conditions that one finds themselves faced with moment to moment appear to restrict the choices and mandates certain action for certain conditions - but it changes nothing. You still have freewill. At any moment you have the freewill to decide for yourself each action you make, from one to the next.

well spiritual and phisicaly are two differnt things.......

i mean phisically initaly we are free to do what we want but if we break any rules then we will lose our freedom and be stuck in a jail cell ....and teckniquely you could exersize your free will in the cell.......

spiritualy we are free to do what we want.....we can just sit in a room and meditate ....or exept our phisical limitations and choose to be happy with with them....... but our physical live can put certian limitations on our spiritual growth.........

and don´t forget we are looking at this from a westeren view......what about the so called " 3rd world " to those folks have free will ???? yes to a cirtian extent........but they are exploited and it´s diffecult to explor a spiritual life while being exploited.............or do not even have their basic needs met........are they able to exersize their free will ???

and what about children..........every thing is totally structured for them........there parents or elders force their will apon the child ..........are they able to exersize their free will ???

and what about animals ???? are they able to exersize their free will ??? same for trees

okay on a very basic level we can say yes every one is captin of there own ship and free to exersize their oun will........

but i´m pretty sure that if each living being was treated as an equal part of the whole.......and recorses were distriuted eaqually..........their free will would be exersized in completly diffrent ways then they are now..........

sure life is a series of "free will choices " but can we really call our choices free when infact if there were no laws and no one threatening us that if we make the "bad" choice we will be locked up..........???

for instance if i didn´t have to think of the law.......my life choices would be totally different
then they are at this present now..........actually i would be living a totally different life.........

so yes i´m the captin of my own ship but i have to drive my ship in acordence to the coast gaurd or they will take away my ship and my captins lincence............
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Freewill - do we have it? I say we do   Freewill - do we have it? I say we do Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:01 pm

Freewill is the gift of the conscious mind allowed to exercise it's force and give us the ability to co-create our reality. This is the realm of choice.

Freewill is a great tool to turn possibilities into probalities, duality as the device of polarities be it positive or negative bringing order and foucs into life and eventually leads us to the discovery of the right path.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freewill - do we have it? I say we do   Freewill - do we have it? I say we do Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freewill - do we have it? I say we do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: The Nature of Reality :: The Holographic Universe/Matrix-
Jump to: