the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light

Go down 
+8
Reunite
New World Orphan
pilgrim
sky otter
Linda
micjer
bilderburger w/cheese
Anchor
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sanat

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light   Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:01 pm

Nice:)

As for time/space this is the domain of the afterrealm where Matthew is the King of Kings (just kidding). In the eternal continuum of the time/space domain everything happens simultaniously (everything at all times in all eternity is happening at the same time). In time/space you can move in space and thus travel in time. This is very hard for us to understand when we are here in space/time. Here traveling a certain distance takes a certain time. In time/space travling a distance takes you back or forward in time as I understand it at least.

I guess the whole continuum is already there from alfa to omega. The river is always flowing into the great Ocean in all eternity. At one point the whole river returns into the Ocean and eventually a new cycle is born perhaps with different "paradoxes" to solve. This is where we as Soul/Beings come in. We are all droplets in the great river. The whole continuum is constantly being affected and altered by incarnating Souls (free will) until all "distortions" are sorted out and everyone/everything has "gained spiritual mass" and returned to the unmanifested Intelligent Infinity.

Here is Bashar talking about similar things:

Back to top Go down
http://www.divinedowsing.com
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light   Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:04 am

Getting a handle on time/space IMHO is best done by recognizing that there is more than one dimension of time; and Ra suggests that the "crackpot" 60's engineer/scientist Dewey Larson had it right - that there are 3 of space and 3 of time.

In space time, where we experience linear time and a flow of cause and effect, we only really think about one dimension of time, but there are three, and that makes six.

Anchor somewhere else talking about freewill (primary distortion!) wrote:
Consider your consciousness as a boat, floating on the skein of our reality but where the three dimensional physical universe extends out into a three dimensional time-scape, wherein every infinite possibility of space/time and time/space has its co-ordinate.

Your individual consciousness has freewill to choose the progression of a line weaving its way through all that infinite complexity from now to the next moment.

A..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light   Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:15 pm

This is a wonderful thread. Thank you for it.

The word distortion as I understood RA is much as sanat said. We as individuals/spirits have a base of knowledge we operate from and our thoughts and beliefs are tied to our understanding of things, hence why the variety of opinions. Each are on their own knowledge paths and no two are exactly alike at any one time, like snowflakes for example.

No one is wrong according to their knowledge base at the time of expression.We are all ascending upwards on steps of knowledge and as one progresses higher up these steps their opinions will usually change as they grow in knowledge, and I think this is what the word "distortion" means as used by RA.

just another two cents worth, but the law of one is great reading.

It does seem to me that there is an actual shift happening even right now as we speak. I think it is a progressive thing, a little at a time but consistent in its movement to a higher setting into the fourth density.

It just seems so obvious that this is happening at least to me it does, but there again I could be mistaken, but I do not think I am on this issue.

I have made many mistakes in judgment in my life as to metaphysical things, and on the other hand I have learned a few things as well.

I like others am seeking all my answers from within myself and trying to maintain a good balance, which is a work in progress, LOL.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light   Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:03 pm

I finally got an email back from L/L Research on the definition of 'Distortion'. I asked some time before asking you guys..well here it is.

“Distortion: a characteristic which varies from the Logos or one infinite

Creator in its pure form. Everything is a distortion, then, from free will and

light on down through all manifested forms and universes. Within our

personality structure, we are said to choose certain distortions at the preincarnative

or soul level for the purpose of working on balancing our

essential or soul nature during the current incarnation. Distortion is not a

pejorative term, as all things are distortions of the Creator. The general idea

is to lessen the degree of that distortion, by learning to vibrate more and

more as the Logos.”

Has anyone read 'A Wanderer's Handbook'? I also received the link for a PDF version here
http://www.llresearch.org/library/a_wanderers_handbook_pdf/a_wanderers_handbook_pdf.aspx
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light   Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:07 pm

hmmm

don't resonate with the term "distortion", though, makes
me feel like i should be a sideshow at the circus...
isn't there another term which means the same thing
but doesn't sound like a bearded lady?
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light   Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:37 pm

WineHippie

You may not resonate now, but there is every chance that could change.

Distortion is the perfect word - once you approach the underlying definition you can see that it characterizes all creation.

A..
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light   Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:46 pm

You seem so sure of yourself Anchor......interesting.....
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light   Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:58 pm

Yup, I am pretty sure of this one - like I am sure I will wake up tomorrow.

(update) Clarification - I am referring to the sentence begining "Distortion", not the rest

A..
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light   Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:21 pm

but you are NOT sure you are waking up tomorrow.......
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light   Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:22 pm

you can only HOPE and PRAY that you will....
Back to top Go down
Sanat

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light   Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:30 pm

What I love about RA is "his" ability to speak volumes by just a few words or sentences. Words like "distortion" and "catalyst" are good examples. It takes great wisdom to be able to express oneself like that. Minimum effort with maximum effect... You will always "wake up" tomorrow either in this body, or you have gone home...

BTW. that "Wanderers Handbook" looks great! Looking forward to reading it. Thanks a lot for alerting us to this. I will read, calibrate and put it up on my site...
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinedowsing.com
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light   Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:41 pm

Linda wrote:
but you are NOT sure you are waking up tomorrow.......

Linda wrote:
you can only HOPE and PRAY that you will....

Waaaaaaah! I am sure I will wake up tomorrow :) Sorry but even you cannot shake that faith.

One day I will know that this is it and I will know that I will leave the body that sleeps and wakes and not therefore wake up tomorrow. In the mean time I have work to do down here - and that is what is really interesting.

A..
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light   Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:14 pm

Yes, we must have faith flower
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light   Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:28 am

It has been said by a few wise 'men' that faith can literally move mountains.

Although most people these days choose to believe that was meant figuratively, it wasn't...

Now then... considering the name of this forum... how many of you have enough faith in anything to move even a small hill let alone a mountain? And remember that mountain moving requires only that faith of a mustard seed...

Hmmmm yeah that's what I thought...

Matthew 17:20 Jesus says quite clearly:

"For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. "

Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light - Page 2 Jesus_Smiling

Yoda:
“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.”

Luke:
“I can’t believe it.”

Yoda:
“That is why you fail.”

Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light - Page 2 Yoda

The words you use but the understanding you have not, hmmm?

Silly Lemmings
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light   Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:54 am

So how much faith do you have zorgon?
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light   Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:09 am

nogroz wrote:
The words you use but the understanding you have not, hmmm?

Those wise men also said: judge not, lest ye be judged.

I have my mustard seed of faith, and I love it to bits. Even though I dont move things like mountains - I am sure that if I needed to and it was correct for me to do so, I probably could.

The reason that there are no mountains whizzing about all over the place is that those who have realized that they can move them, are aligned with universal flow and that flow was such that the mountain was put in the perfect place - hence the lack of motive to shift it. This is despite the fact that it is, in theory, quite possible to move said mountain.

A..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light   Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ascension, density shift, time/space, in the light
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2