the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Experts admit swine flu jab 'may cause' deadly nerve disease

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Experts admit swine flu jab 'may cause' deadly nerve disease Empty
PostSubject: Experts admit swine flu jab 'may cause' deadly nerve disease   Experts admit swine flu jab 'may cause' deadly nerve disease Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:42 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1321203/Experts-admit-swine-flu-jab-cause-deadly-nerve-disease.html

doh Frig me .... ...... ...... Do you think?????????

clapping

Quote :
Health chiefs have for the first time acknowledged that the swine flu jab may be linked to an increased risk of developing a deadly nerve condition.
Experts are examining a pos­sible association between the controversial jab and Guillain-Barre Syndrome, according to a report from official watchdog the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
Previously, the Government has always stressed there is no evidence to link the paralysing condition to the H1N1 vaccine.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Experts admit swine flu jab 'may cause' deadly nerve disease   Experts admit swine flu jab 'may cause' deadly nerve disease Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:52 pm

wtf

and on today's news...they said this is the first time they are encouraging EVERYONE to get a flu shot this year...the earlier the better

scratch ..guess they have to do something with all that unused vaccine from last year..
hell..wouldn't want to toss it out or anything humane...

bass tards

hair pulling
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Experts admit swine flu jab 'may cause' deadly nerve disease   Experts admit swine flu jab 'may cause' deadly nerve disease Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:34 pm

Mother got that shot on recommendation of her doc.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Experts admit swine flu jab 'may cause' deadly nerve disease   Experts admit swine flu jab 'may cause' deadly nerve disease Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:37 pm

Eeerrr, and because of one of my health conditions I had to have the flu and pneumonia shots this year - after I got it I heard the receptionist tell a guy the flu shot this year also had the swine flu vaccine in it.

Aaah well, thems the breaks. poke
Back to top Go down
Swami
Swami

Number of posts : 82
Humor : A Rug full
Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Experts admit swine flu jab 'may cause' deadly nerve disease   Experts admit swine flu jab 'may cause' deadly nerve disease Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:16 am

Désirée L. Röver is interviewing: Eileen Dannemann, Director of the National Coalition of Organized Women

First few minutes are in Dutch then it changes to English. A VERY informative interview...!
She is talking about the amount of children born dead, also, before and after them flushots...
http://www.argusoogradio.org/?powerpress_pinw=5739-podcast

Websites of the interviewed Lady...
http://www.progressiveconvergence.com/
http://vaccineliberationarmy.com/

dancing baby

Quote :
Eeerrr, and because of one of my health conditions I had to have the flu and pneumonia shots this year - after I got it I heard the receptionist tell a guy the flu shot this year also had the swine flu vaccine in it.

Aaah well, thems the breaks. poke

I get a letter yearly to come in and get the flushot, because of health conditions... I never went... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/themandjitmatrixgroup/front-page
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Experts admit swine flu jab 'may cause' deadly nerve disease   Experts admit swine flu jab 'may cause' deadly nerve disease Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:44 am

sunny

just talked to a friend who went for a check up yesterday...she said they were pushing the shots
and she was going to get it..as she's had lots of problems this last year and felt it would help

and then a little old lady ask if there was swine flu in the reg flu shot...the nurse said yeah
at which point my friend says half the people changed their minds and refused the shot

the good part is that they were aware enough
the bad part is most wouldn't have ask'd and the nurse wasn't telling unless you ask

affraid
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Experts admit swine flu jab 'may cause' deadly nerve disease   Experts admit swine flu jab 'may cause' deadly nerve disease Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:38 am

Be under no illusions, vaccines are bad for you!! There is absolutely no reason for anyone, no matter how young / old / infirm to be vaccinated. Your own immune system is well equipped to deal with any virus that comes its way. Indeed, vaccines just serve to make you more ill because of the cocktail of nasties they contain. Viruses are pretty good at mutating, so no vaccine will kill the virus. How many children do you know that have had the MMR for example, yet have still contracted either the measles, mumps or rubella that they were supposedly immunised against?

Have a look at this little lot and then tell me you still fancy a shot with the squalene, mercury, thimerosal etc etc!!! This is just a few of the poisons each shot has, there are plenty more. affraid

http://opposingdigits.com/vaccines/
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experts admit swine flu jab 'may cause' deadly nerve disease   Experts admit swine flu jab 'may cause' deadly nerve disease Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Experts admit swine flu jab 'may cause' deadly nerve disease
Page 1 of 1