the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION

Go down 
+3
micjer
Reunite
Gabriel
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:16 pm

Here is the latest from Carla,

The Law of One, Part One
UPI Religion & Spirituality,com
Column: A Small Medium at Large
By Carla L. Rueckert-McCarty
Published April 27, 2009

It was January 15, 1981. I was 38. I had been a member of Don Elkins’ ET meditation group since 1962, nineteen years earlier. He and I had officially formed L/L Research in 1970. I had learned to channel in 1974, and had been working ever since to improve my skill at this craft of the telepathic reception of metaphysical concepts and the translation of them into words.

I had channeled a number of inner guides, angels, Confederation of Planets ET entities and anomalistic beings. I had grown to love the messages that I tended to get, especially from the ET entities. Their messages of love, light and unity were a Balm of Gilead in challenging times. (They still are!)

I had taught this craft numerous times, and this afternoon I was teaching an advanced student. Don Elkins was the third person sitting in the circle of seeking, acting as my battery. I finished my tuning process and opened my consciousness to receive a spirit. “Who comes in the name of Jesus the Christ to speak with us this day?” I asked.

“I am Ra,” was the response.

I did not like that response at all, since I recognized the name, Ra, as a god within Egyptian mythology, which is a body of lore quite mixed in polarity. However I challenged Ra three times in the name of Jesus, and three times, Ra replied, “Jesus is Lord.” That response qualified Ra to speak through me. I accepted the contact and launched into the thin air of the channeling process. The source calling itself Ra began,

“I have not spoken through this instrument before. We had to wait until she was precisely tuned, as we send a narrow-band vibration. We greet you in the love and in the light of our infinite Creator.

“We have watched your group. We have been called to your group, for you have a need for the diversity of experiences in channeling which go with a more intensive, or as you might call it, advanced approach to the system of studying the pattern of the illusions of your body, your mind, and your spirit, which you call seeking the truth. We hope to offer you a somewhat different slant upon the information which is always and ever the same.”

So it began.

This contact is undoubtedly the purest and clearest source which it has ever been our research group’s privilege to channel. Its 106 sessions stand as a uniquely powerful source of information and inspiration. It was first published by our group, L/L Research, as The Law of One, in Books One, Two and Three in the early 1980s, in an 8 ½ x 11” format. Later it was republished under the title, The Ra Material, in four volumes, in a quality paperback format.

Fifteen years later, a fifth volume was published, The Law of One, Book Five, in which we made public the private material we had edited out of the first four volumes. Each fragment of channeled material is annotated by Jim McCarty and me. This constitutes the body of the Law of One as we received it. It is available session by session at http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/transcripts_toc_year.aspx. In a full PDF version, it is available at http://www.llresearch.org/library/the_law_of_one_pdf/the_law_of_one_pdf.aspx.

The contact with the Ra group ended with Don Elkins’ death in 1984. I was advised by Ra never to attempt to channel them without both Don and Jim as batteries. Both Ra and the members of our research group were aware of the punishing physical effect the narrow-band contact had on me – I weighed 80-something pounds for three years or so during the trance sessions, and received constant psychic greetings as well. I listened carefully to that advice and was never tempted to try to receive Ra or to do trance work again. I was and am thoroughly satisfied with the sessions as they are, with Don Elkins as Questioner, Jim McCarty as Scribe and me as Instrument.

Producing these sessions was one of the enduring delights of my life! It was the only time I ever saw Elkins happy. Outwardly a charming storyteller, a wonderfully apt teacher and a genial friend, he was at heart a total loner who felt that for the most part humans were simply insane. The cultural values of middle-class America meant nothing to him. He scorned marriage and children. He avoided most people. The Moody Blues song, “Melancholy Man,” which he loved, seemed to describe him well.

He lived to seek the truth, which he did with tremendous persistence and courage for over thirty years, using his scientific learning, wisdom and years of experience at paranormal research to deepen and widen his grasp of metaphysical principles. A physicist and engineer by training and profession, he came to the Ra sessions uniquely equipped to ask questions which had meaning to the serious seeker.

So what is the Law of One? In that first session, Ra said,

“We are those who are of the Law of One. In our vibration the polarities are harmonized; the complexities are simplified; the paradoxes have a solution. We are one. That is our nature and our purpose.”

Here are other statements of The Law of One:

“Consciousness is the microcosm of the Law of One.” (Session 4)

“Healing is but one distortion of the Law of One. To reach an undistorted understanding of that Law, it is not necessary to heal or to show any manifestation but only to exercise the discipline of understanding.” (Session 4)

“The Law of One, though beyond the limitation of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator.” (Session 4)

“The Law of One is that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect.” (Session 4)

“The Law of One states simply that all things are one, that all beings are one. There are certain behaviors and thought-forms consonant with the understanding and practice of this Law. Those who, finishing a cycle of experience, demonstrate grades of distortion of that understanding of thought and action will be separated by their own choice into the vibratory distortion most comfortable to their mind/body/spirit complexes.” (Session 6)

“The Law of One blinks neither at the light nor the darkness, but is available for service to others and service to self. However, service to others results in service to self, thus preserving and further harmonizing the distortions of those entities seeking intelligent infinity through these disciplines.” (Session 7)

“To search the self is the beginning of seeking the Law of One.” (Session 11)

“We offer the Law of One, the solving of paradoxes, the balancing of love/light and light/love.” (Session 14)

“The Law of One is that all things are one Creator. Thus seeking the Creator is done not just in meditation and in the work of an adept but in the experiential nexus of each moment.” (Session 57)

“We came to your peoples to enunciate the Law of One. We wished to impress upon those who wished to learn of unity that in unity all paradoxes are resolved; all that is broken is healed; all that is forgotten is brought to light.” (Session 90)

“In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.” (Session 1)

This Law of One, as given by those of Ra through our group, presents a cosmogony, a cosmology, an ethic and a system of metaphysics that is completely self-consistent. Its simplicity is astonishing, yet its nature is such that everything I have read, before or since, of metaphysics, philosophy in general and religious thought fits somewhere into it. Further, it always fits into the Law of One in a way which is helpful in the study of that system of thought without denigrating it, excluding it from the truth or judging it as lacking. I have found it of tremendous help in my Christian walk. Others of a wide range of belief systems, or lack of them, have also reported finding the Law of One a helpful resource in their seeking.

When the Editor of Both Sides Now asked me to write an article on The Law of One, he was attempting to round out a special issue which he was publishing of my series of five articles on getting ready for 2012. He had almost two printed pages to fill when he had set those articles in type, and thought The Law of One would be an appropriate subject with which to fill those pages.

Eli, I apologize – but this will be a series of articles too! For there is more to say, by far, about the contact itself, about the initial principles or distortions of the Law of One and about how the Ra group sees us humans – or as they would say, mind/body/spirit complexes. But for now, I content myself with the powerful concept itself. We are everything. We are the Creator. The Creator is love. We are love.

I open my arms and embrace your spirit. May we always wend our way through experiences to restore our awareness of our fundamental beingness as love itself, in a creation made of love from the one, great, original Thought - unconditional love.

— — — -- -- -- -- --
Carla L. Rueckert is the channel for the "Law of One" series and the author of "A Channeling Handbook”, “A Wanderer’s Handbook”, and a “Book of Days”, among others. Please visit L/L Research to read her channeled messages and Camelot Journal to read her online journal. To see a full list of articles written for Carla’s column please visit A Small Medium at Large on UPI’s Religion and Spirituality.com. ©️ copyright 2009 by L/L Research

Sending Carla Email
Carla loves to receive both responses to her articles and suggestions of new topics for future articles. If you would like to share your response or suggest a new topic, please write her at her organization’s email address: contact@llresearch.org. Carla will read all email received but unfortunately, due to her limitations on time and especially energy, Carla is unable to respond to her article’s responses. .

Subscription Changes
These articles are issued via email as Carla writes them. Their periodicity is anywhere from every one week to every three weeks.. If you wish to change your subscription email address or request an additional email address to receive Carla’s weekly UPI article, please reply to this message or send an email with the relevant details to: contact@llresearch.org. If you feel you have received this in error or wish to unsubscribe from this list, reply with the word “Unsubscribe” in the subject line.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:07 pm

Thanks for posting this last one. Its nice to read a good "summary" no and then :)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:51 pm

Your welcome Anchor, I too thought it a good summary.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:30 pm

Here is the latest from Carla

The Law of One, Part Two – Ra
Published May 6, 2009

This is the second in a series of articles about The Law of One, as given through L/L Research in the early 1980s. In this article we discuss the Ra group and its interaction with us. I am telling their story to you as they told it to our research group. It sounds amazing. Keep an open mind and give it a listen anyway! The philosophical information they offer is sound. Their story may be true as well.

Ra is a planetary population from Venus of about 30,000,000 souls. In their terms, they are a positive sixth-density social memory complex; a service-to-others polarized group of people who have decided to seek and serve as one.

They came up through the densities to density six, the Density of Unity, on or within the influence of Venus. Their third density was quick and easy – they all graduated after one major cycle. Their fourth-density time went quickly and smoothly also. They took a lot longer to work their way through fifth density – the Density of Wisdom – because they were so overbalanced into unconditional love. But they made fifth-density graduation at last and entered sixth density, the Density of Unity.

In the middle of their sixth density they heard Planet Earth’s cries for spiritual help in Egypt and decided to respond. It was the fourteenth century BCE, the time of the New Kingdom of the Pharaohs; the time of Akhenaton and the building of the Great Pyramid at Giza.

Ra went to the Council of Saturn, the governing body for the Confederation of Angels and Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator in this section of the Milky Way Galaxy. In Session Six, Ra describes this Council.

“I am one of the members of the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator. There are approximately fifty-three civilizations, comprising approximately five hundred planetary consciousness complexes in this Confederation. This Confederation contains those from your own planet who have attained dimensions beyond your third. It contains planetary entities within your solar system, and it contains planetary entities from other galaxies. It is a true Confederation in that its members are not alike, but allied in service according to the Law of One.”

They asked permission from the Council to interact with the Egyptians. The Council agreed. So, traveling not in ships but by thought, they came to Earth, to appear to the Egyptians in physical form.

At the time of the Eighteenth Dynasty of Egypt, there had been one minor cycle of 25,000 years on Planet Earth, with no Harvest. The bold, new experiment of Earth was going badly awry. A Guardian of Earth, Yahweh, had brought the planetary population of Mars here after that planet’s atmosphere’s demise, making some genetic changes to give these souls quicker, more agile physical bodies and an enhanced intellect so that they might more easily learn the Law of One. Yet those previously of Mars used those bodies and minds not to seek spiritual evolution but to recapitulate the experience of empire they had on Mars, which had ended disastrously when they rendered their planet uninhabitable for third-density people. Now Planet Earth was also mired in empire.

However, Pharaoh Akhenaton was oriented towards an advanced spirituality, as was his wife, Nefertiti. Akhenaton became known as the heretic pharaoh because of his interaction with those of Ra. Under the influence of the Law of One, Akhenaton declared the state religion to be monotheistic, the first nation-state ever to do so on Planet Earth. He built a new capital of Egypt, Heliopolis, and here he and Nefertiti practiced their new religion, worshiping one god.

The Ra group, in Session 1 of The Law of One, put it this way:

“We spoke to one who heard and understood and was in a position to decree the Law of One. However, the priests and peoples of that era quickly distorted our message, robbing it of the, shall we say, compassion with which unity is informed by its very nature. Since it contains all, it cannot abhor any.

"When we were no longer able to have appropriate channels through which to enunciate the Law of One, we removed ourselves from the now hypocritical position in which we had allowed ourselves to be placed. Other myths, shall we say, having more to do with polarity and the things of your vibration that are complex, again took over in that particular society/complex.”

When Don, in this first session with those of Ra, asked for more details, Ra replied,

“In the Eighteenth Dynasty, as it is known in your records of space/time distortions, we were able to contact a pharaoh, as you would call him. The man was small in life-experience on your plane and was a … what this instrument would call, Wanderer. Thus, this mind/body/spirit complex received our communication distortions and was able to blend his distortions with our own.

“This young entity had been given a vibratory complex of sound which vibrated in honor of a prosperous god, as this mind/body complex, which we call instrument for convenience, would call “Ammon.” The entity decided that this name, being in honor of one among many gods, was not acceptable for inclusion in his vibratory sound complex. Thus, he changed his name to one which honored the sun disc. This distortion, called “Aten,” was a close distortion to our reality, as we understand our own nature of mind/body/spirit complex distortion. However, it does not come totally into alignment with the intended teach/learning which was sent. This entity, Akhenaton, became convinced that the vibration of One was the true spiritual vibration and thus decreed the Law of One.

“However, this entity’s beliefs were accepted by very few. His priests gave lip service only, without the spiritual distortion towards seeking. The peoples continued in their beliefs. When this entity was no longer in this density, again the polarized beliefs in the many gods came into their own and continued so until the one known as Mohammed delivered the peoples into a more intelligible distortion of mind/body/spirit relationships.”

In addition to communicating the Law of One to Akhenaton, the Ra group came among the Egyptians of that time to build the Great Pyramid of Giza. It was intended as an initiatory place for priests of the Law of One, and as a healing center. This foray into monotheism did not survive Akhenaton for long. Soon after his death, the priesthood became corrupt and political rather than religious, and the Egyptian pharaohs returned to the worship of many gods. Ra said, in Session 2,

“The larger pyramids were built by our ability using the forces of One. The stones are alive. It has not been so understood by the mind/body/spirit distortions of your culture. The purposes of the pyramids were two:

“Firstly, to have a properly oriented place of initiation for those who wished to become purified or initiated channels for the Law of One.

“Two, we wished then to carefully guide the initiates in developing a healing of the people whom they sought to aid, and of the planet itself. Pyramid after pyramid charged by the crystal and Initiate were designed to balance the incoming energy of the One Creation with the many and multiple distortions of the planetary mind/body/spirit. In this effort we were able to continue work that brothers within the Confederation had effected through building of other crystal-bearing structures and thus complete a ring, if you will, of these about the Earth’s, as this instrument would have us vibrate it, surface.”

Another of the Ra group’s gifts to Earth from this Egyptian era was the Tarot. They had used the twenty-two images of the “court cards” of the Tarot on Venus during their third density as a means of studying the archetypal mind, and they thought it would help the initiates on Earth as well. In Session 76, they explained,

“During the space/time of the Egyptian teach/learning we worked to bring the mind complex, the body complex, and the spirit complex into an initiated state in which the entity could contact intelligent energy and so become teach/learner itself so that healing and the fruits of study could be offered to all. The study of the roots of mind is a portion of the vivification of the mind complex and, as we have noted, the thorough study of the portion of the roots of mind called archetypical is an interesting and necessary portion of the process as a whole.”

Their mission to Egypt was, by our terms, a failure. Moreover, it had left the Egyptians with what the Ra group called an increase in distortion. They decided to try to decrease distortion by communicating with those of Earth through a channel, without being physically present, as they had been with Akhenaton. In Session 6, Ra says,

“We have walked among your people. We remember. We remember sorrow: have seen much. We have searched for an instrument of the proper parameters of distortion in mind/body/spirit complex and supporting and understanding of mind/body/spirit complexes to accept this information with minimal distortion and maximal desire to serve for some of your years.”

I love the Ra group’s tendency towards understatement. They found Don Elkins, Jim McCarty and me after a search of only three millennia or so. Of course to Ra, this is a very short time, since they have very long incarnations.

On January 15, 1981, we first met the Ra group. I was the channel for L/L Research. During that first session, Don decided that this contact was the one he had been hoping to find all of his life, and asked the Ra’s permission to publish their continuing conversation in a book so that he might disseminate this information. They agreed, but encouraged us not to be attached to an outcome. If most people liked the material, fine! But if only a few found it to be a good resource, that was all right as well. As they put it,

“We are speaking to you and accepting both our distortions and your own in order to enunciate the laws of creation, more especially the Law of One. We are not available to many of your peoples, for this is not an easily understood way of communication or type of philosophy. However, our very being is hopefully a poignant example of both the necessity and the near-hopelessness of attempting to teach.

“Each of those in this group is striving to use, digest, and diversify the information which we are sending this instrument into the channels of the mind/body/spirit complex without distortion. The few whom you will illuminate by sharing your light are far more than enough reason for the greatest possible effort. To serve one is to serve all.”

When Don was working on the concept of putting the sessions we were gathering into a book, he asked the Ra group for permission to give their name as author. Ra replied,

“If your discernment/understanding suggests the use of this vibratory sound complex, Ra, the phrase “An humble messenger of the Law of One” [will] be appended.”

I am enormously grateful to these humble messengers of the Law of One for their compassion for humanity on Planet Earth, for the enormous wisdom of their message and for their nurturance of me during the contact. At one point, they said to our group,

“In our memory, we thank you.”

In our memory, dear Ra, we thank you right back!

I open my arms and embrace your spirit! Give thanks with me for one of the great difference-makers of the twentieth century – those Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow who call themselves Ra.

— — — -- -- -- -- --
Carla L. Rueckert is the channel for the "Law of One" series and the author of "A Channeling Handbook”, “A Wanderer’s Handbook”, and a “Book of Days”, among others. Please visit L/L Research to read her channeled messages and Camelot Journal to read her online journal. To see a full list of articles written for Carla’s column please visit A Small Medium at Large on UPI’s Religion and Spirituality.com. ©️ copyright 2009 by L/L Research

Sending Carla Email
Carla loves to receive both responses to her articles and suggestions of new topics for future articles. If you would like to share your response or suggest a new topic, please write her at her organization’s email address: contact@llresearch.org. Carla will read all email received but unfortunately, due to her limitations on time and especially energy, Carla is unable to respond to her article’s responses. .

Subscription Changes
These articles are issued via email as Carla writes them. Their periodicity is anywhere from every one week to every three weeks.. If you wish to change your subscription email address or request an additional email address to receive Carla’s weekly UPI article, please reply to this message or send an email with the relevant details to: contact@llresearch.org. If you feel you have received this in error or wish to unsubscribe from this list, reply with the word “Unsubscribe” in the subject line.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:03 pm

Hi Gabe, thanks for posting this latest one from Carla.

Haven't heard from you in awhile. Glad to hear from you my friend!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:52 pm

Hi micjer,

Yes I've been a little busy the last few days, and it is always good to get back to one of my comfort zones.

Every time I'm away for a short period it seems that a part is missing from me. Either I am experiencing computer/forum addiction or there is a definite connection here for me with the other souls in this forum, whatever it is, it is most interesting...LOL.

Maybe it is a ground crew phenomenon,...LOL.

Glad to be back.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:08 pm

LOVE IT!!

Love Carla L. Rueckert's HEART CHAK-RA FOCUS/GREEN RAY ENERGY!!

“The heart and its energy center hold the key to moving forward with the evolution of mind, body and spirit, in that the heart is that sanctuary in which the immediate presence of the one infinite Creator is always available. Indeed, it is the nature of the green-ray energy center to be sanctified and utterly positive, resounding with the vibrations of unconditional love.”

:anisun: :clover: :clover: letz party

GREAT STUFF TO ADD ADDITIONAL UNDERSTANDING/MEANING TO THE RA MATERIAL!!

kiss of love my love

Steve
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:24 pm

Carla is a wonderful person and her efforts have touched many.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:27 pm

Here is the latest from Carla,
The Law of One, Part Three – The Ra Contact
Published May 11, 2009

In this series of articles on the Law of One, as channeled through L/L Research in the early 1980s, I have spent some time presenting the Ra group’s basic definition of the Law of One and talking about who the Ra group described themselves to be and what their motives were in contacting our group.

In this article, I would like to give you a sense of how it was for me to go through the three years of that contact.

Leading up to the contact that began early in 1981, Don and I had gotten to know Jim McCarty, who had begun attending our meditations in 1978. We were both very impressed by him. He was a deeply committed spiritual seeker with a firmly established path which he had pursued for a decade. It had moved him from homesteading and reading politically oriented spiritual information through Paul Shockley’s “This Awareness” channeling and then, by a series of coincidences, to our group. His mental and emotional stability were impressive. Younger than I by four years, he was physically very powerful, despite his modest size – Jim is 5’ 8” – and able to do all the physical work in the office, kitchen and yard which I was increasingly unable to handle due to the onset of severe rheumatoid disease.

Although Don Elkins was completely heterosexual, and although he and I had the best natural chemistry together I have experienced within this lifetime, as soon as he and I had bonded in late 1968, he indicated that he wished to preserve celibacy in his relationship with me. At that time, I was all of 25 years old. I tried living without any sexual expression for four years, finding my feminine energy increasingly off-balance.

I pondered my options. Prior to this, I had chosen to be monogamous no matter what the circumstances. I liked “doing the right thing.” However at this point, knowing that Don was my choice for life, celibacy palled. It began to resonate to me to move outside the “box” of conventional monogamy. I prayed about doing so and spirit seemed remarkably accepting of this option.

And I had a good candidate, a man who had loved me deeply for years, a college friend whose proposal of marriage I had rejected in 1963, before I married my first husband. He was a good man and a sensitive artist. I loved, trusted and respected him.

So Don and I talked it through, and he gladly gave me permission to have a sexual relationship in addition to our mated one. “Have a ball,” he said, chuckling, and gave me a big hug.

Don was an airline pilot and was gone at least one-third of the time, so discretion was easy to preserve. My lover had a low libido. So for five years, he and I would come together perhaps once each month. It was not a red-hot relationship but it was an authentically loving one on both sides. And I felt balanced again as a woman.

In 1976, my lover began attempting to impregnate me, hoping by this means to woo me away from Don. This was unacceptable to me. I reluctantly but firmly terminated the relationship and was again celibate for four more years. Early in 1980 I had a brief and very loving relationship with another old friend who had lost his wife after her long illness. He was devastated and I was part of the good in his life for a few months, until he got on his feet again emotionally.

Shortly after that, Jim and I began to click on many levels, and that summer, our relationship tipped over from being his channeling teacher to being his lover and personal friend. I was extremely fortunate in that the natural chemistry between Jim and me was almost as powerful as that between Don and me. It has remained so for close to thirty years now, to my lasting joy!

Don was always aware of my lovers. I let him know before a relationship began and after it ended. We did not speak of it from day to day. He was comfortable with my having these sexual partners and approved of each of my choices. When he invited Jim to join L/L Research, it was in full knowledge of Jim’s and my new relationship as lovers. I think Don loved and appreciated Jim as much as I did. For that golden period of our lives, from 1981 to 1984, we three human beings loved each other purely and lived together without tension or disharmony of any kind. It was a high point for all three of us.

I belabor this point at some length because people have wondered, and justly so, how I could have a mated relationship with Don, and still take a lover. It sounds like a tacky soap opera. It was not. Don needed my constant companionship and my complete loyalty and those things I gave him unstintingly. Jim, a total loner, needed only my friendship and my sexuality, and those things he had. Usually, we saw each other only at mealtimes and when we collaborated on something in the office. He would have been uncomfortable with more closeness during those early years.

Was I wrong to take lovers, when Don and I were living as one? Conventionally speaking, the answer is yes. Yet without my absolute honesty and my asking for the freedom to take a lover, the Ra contact would never have taken place. I am grateful indeed that Don and I communicated clearly on this point, and that I chose as I did.

There is no question in my mind but that the Ra contact was made possible by Jim McCarty’s addition to our research group. Without our sexual energy exchanges, I simply did not have the physical energy to do the work. Jim moved in with Don and me on December 23, 1980. The Ra group contacted us through me for the first time on January 15, 1981. In those three weeks, I had physically been powered up by our sexual energy exchanges to the point where I become able to sustain the contact.

I have been in guarded health all of my life. Presenting at birth with brain damage, barely able to see, I was expected to die. I did not. When I was two years old, I contracted rheumatic fever and again the doctor told my parents that I would not recover from that disease. I did. Then my kidney failures when I was 13 and 15 brought forth more dire predictions that I would not live through high school. I did anyway! I have always had a frail body, although my mind and spirit are very powerful. This is why the sexual energy transfers between Jim and me were crucial for the contact.

Once only, before the Ra contact, I experienced trance channeling, completely inadvertently. The friend I mentioned earlier had just lost his wife, and he asked me to channel her if I could, for she had said before she died that she wanted to get in touch with him and let him know she was all right. I did so, and found the experience very draining. I suspect that the experience was part of spirit’s plan of preparing me for working with those of Ra.

When I went into trance during the first session with Ra it was just as hard on me as it had been before. In order to make the work as easy as possible for me, the Ra group went to a lot of trouble to help me. Firstly, the group gave us a ritual for starting each session. As the Ra group said, the intention was to purify the atmosphere when we began a session. Don put the questions, while Jim gave the responses. The ritual went like this:

“Question: “What is the Law?”

“Answer: “The Law is One.”

“Question: “Why are we here?”

“Answer: “We seek the Law of One.”

“Question: “Why do we seek Ra?”

“Answer: “Ra is an humble messenger of the Law of One.”

“Both Together: “Rejoice then and purify this place in the Law of One. Let no thought-form enter the circle we have walked about this instrument, for the Law is One.”

In addition to this ritual, Ra suggested that we create an altar for the session room on which all of my beloved Christian artifacts were placed. Jim made one by hand. Here are Ra’s suggestions, also taken from Session 1:

“The proper alignment is the head pointed twenty degrees north-by-northeast. This is the direction from which the newer or New Age distortions of love/light, which are less distorted, are emanating, and this instrument will find comfort therein. This is a sensitive instrument, by which we mean the distortions which enter her mind/body/spirit complex come from any of her senses. Thus, it is well to do the following:

“Place at the entity’s head a virgin chalice of water.

“To the center, the book most closely aligned with the instrument’s mental distortions which are allied most closely with the Law of One, that being the Bible that she touches most frequently.

“To the other side of the Bible, a small amount of cense, or incense, in a virgin censer.

“To the rear of the book symbolizing One, opened to the Gospel of John, Chapter One, a white candle.

“The instrument would be strengthened by the wearing of a white robe. The instrument shall be covered and prone, the eyes covered.

“We feel that, though this as a complex of activity/circumstance may seem very distorted from a purposeful teach/learning experience, these elaborations on the technique of trance will ease the mind distortions of those about the instrument as they perceive improvement in the instrument’s distortions with regard to fatigue. We add only that if these teach/learning sessions are held during time/space during which your sun-body does not light your room that it is best to call the instrument before the lighting of the illuminatory mechanism.”

I was lying on a studio couch during these sessions, since I almost immediately went to sleep. So it was the bed itself which was aligned to 20 degrees east of north. The chalice of water and the censer were “virgin” – a magical term, not a sexual one – because they had never been used. We used a Christmas gift from Don’s aunt for the chalice. As it happened, it had not been used. We bought a horizontal holder at first and then changed to using a vertical holder when the Ra group suggested the spiraling energy worked better that way. We put into service the Bible my brother, Tommy, had given me recently. We still have these items on our little altar in the living room at Camelot.

Previous to this time, the channelings which I did tended to be “pot luck” in format. However the Ra group preferred a question-and-answer format. As they said in Session 3,

“I will not suggest the proper series of questions. This is your prerogative as free agent of the Law of One having learned/understood that our social memory complex cannot effectually discern the distortions of the societal mind/body/spirit complex of your peoples. We wish now to fulfill our teach/learning honor/responsibility by answering what is asked. This only will suffice for we cannot plumb the depths of the distortion complexes which infect your peoples.”

Don loved that particular statement, as he also felt that there were a lot of “distortion complexes” infecting humankind on Planet Earth! So Don settled in as Questioner, Jim became the Scribe – it was he who first transcribed the sessions – and I was the Instrument.

At first, we held the sessions as often as we could manage it, given Don’s need for time away from the group, flying for the air line. However I was rapidly reduced to between 80 and 85 pounds – not emaciated, for I am short and small-boned, but quite slender. Eating more food than I have ever eaten in my life, I could barely maintain that weight. We responded by slowing down the sessions. By far the majority of the sessions were received during 1981. Our last session was done shortly before we moved to our present location, in early 1984. So the contact lasted about three years.

They were wonderful, golden years. It did not matter to me at all that I was undergoing constant psychic greetings and having bizarre things happen to me. I adapted with a happy heart. Adoring Don with every breath in my body, it was more than enough reward to see Don actually happy. It was also wonderful to know that we were serving the light.

The contact ended with Don’s prolonged illness and death in 1984. I was heartbroken but I had been forewarned by the depth of Don’s illness. Long before he actually passed into larger life, I was well into the grieving process. How I wished that I could have been taken instead of Don! But that was not to be. Don’s work was finished with the Ra sessions – he told me that himself. My work had just begun, for I had another mission to accomplish, as did Jim.

On November 7, 1984, my first mission, being channel for the Ra sessions, was ended. And my second mission, living the Law of One, began. Jim and I are still entirely absorbed and engaged in fulfilling that mission. Every day we end our Morning Offering by rededicating ourselves to this mission and praying for Spirit to help us do our highest and best job with it. We often blunder. Sometimes we know it, and sometimes it only comes to us by hindsight that we have gotten off the track of the highest and best. But our intentions are pure. And it is an utter joy and privilege to be right here, doing what we do!

I open my arms and embrace your spirit! You too are engaged in living the Law of One, each time you ask yourself, “Where is the love in this moment?” We all support each other, though we may be strangers, as we collaborate together to live the Law of One, and to lighten the consciousness of Planet Earth at this time of Harvest. Please feel confident that our collaborative efforts are successful, and rejoice in the chance to serve the light!

— — — -- -- -- -- --
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2