the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nabta Playa - Anunnaki - what are they looking for?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Nabta Playa - Anunnaki - what are they looking for? Empty
PostSubject: Nabta Playa - Anunnaki - what are they looking for?   Nabta Playa - Anunnaki - what are they looking for? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:01 pm

parts taken from the lst Bob Dean interview..he is always so interesting

link to interview: http://www.projectcamelot.org/bob_dean_25_feb_2009.html

Bob: Now, what a laboratory would look like to an archeologist after 70,000 years, [Kerry laughs] I can’t imagine. But the very word was used. Tellinger said that apparently they discovered what appears to be the remnants of an ancient laboratory adjacent to an ancient gold mine. I didn’t hear the term 70,000 years. I just heard that it was ancient.

Bill: It’s at least 70,000 years old.

Bob: Really.

Bill: What I heard was about a year ago. They found some clearly artificial stone structures that were so old that the mainstream archeologists couldn’t believe that they weren’t natural. But if you look at them, you’ve got what Tellinger describes as South Africa’s Stonehenge.

Bob: Or older.

Bill: Yes. Much, much older.

Bob: As colorful as Stonehenge is, it’s not that big. There are things out there... Are you familiar with Nabta Playa? The site in Egypt?

Bill: No. I’m not.

Bob: In southern Egypt? Nabta Playa? Oh my gosh! They’ve discovered remnants of what was apparently a calendar in the desert.

Bill: A calendar?

Bob: A calendar. A stone calendar that’s laid out in the desert at a place in southern Egypt, west of the Nile. I’m trying to place how it is according to... where’s the dam?

Bill: The Aswan Dam?

Bob: It’s south of Aswan and west of the river. And they found this site called Nabta Playa. They estimate the age of this thing is 150,000 years old. But it’s a stone calendar. And when they recorded that and measured it and checked it out... and they’ve done that.

There’s a book out called The Origin Map.

Bill: Right.

Bob: OK? I can’t remember the name of the author. [ed. note: Thomas Brophy

http://www.scienceinafrica.co.za/2003/november/cosmic.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kerry: No, we were in Iraq, and the Anunnaki.

Bill: The cylinder seals.

Bob: Yes. The cylinder seals.

Kerry: And the Anunnaki.

Bob: Yes, well look, honey. I said this Sunday, didn’t I? The Anunnaki are all around us. It was that crew that met Ike in ’54 at Muroc. That was the Anunnaki, the same group that built Ur. It’s the same group that built the ziggurat that poor old John Paul II wanted to visit before he died.

Miriam: I don’t know even a quarter of... I don’t even know an eighth of what you all know and understand, but as you’re talking about this I seem to recall someone, somewhere, sharing with me that the indigenous people all over the world are starting to have people visiting, trying to dig up their sites, and they are looking for technologies.

I am under the impression from my contact that I’ve had, that part of this is – the reasoning behind it is – that there’s an ultimate device that they are trying to find all of the parts for that are all over the Earth. What do you know about that?

Bob: Who’s doing the digging?

Miriam: I’m not sure what group it is that’s doing the digging but it’s definitely... it’s definitely, you know, an organization.

Bob: A human, a national entity of some kind?

Miriam: Yes, absolutely.

Bob: All right. Well, I’m not surprised. I wouldn’t be at all surprised. They have learned that there is knowledge of ancient societies’ traditions. You know, just to give you a brief example of the Dogon in Africa who knew all about – what the hell’s the planet or the star out there?

Bill: Sirius.

Miriam: The dog star.

Bob: Sirius A and Sirius B. We didn’t discover Sirius B until what, 30 years ago? And the Dogon knew about it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miriam: OK. I will watch all of them in detail. And the only other thing to say in closing is that there is mining going on all over the planet and everyone has this idea that it’s being done for gold and silver and all of these other matters. But I have a feeling that that is actually not what’s going on.

If you take a look at the locations where all of this pit mining is going on or where they’re trying to go, a lot of these areas are sacred places. And I believe it is because they are trying to find the way underground, not just to an underground base or to create one, but to the actual underground. And they’re trying to see if it’s real. That’s what they’re trying to do.

Bob: Well if they wanted to ask me some advice I would tell them to go to Mount Hayes, Alaska and just try to start mining. You know what’s under Mount Hayes? [laughs] I’m sorry.

Miriam: I know it’s a...

Bob: I’m teasing you.

Miriam: A base?

Bob: There is a major ET facility under Mount Hayes in Alaska.

Miriam: Yes. Mm hm. Well, I know that they’ve been in certain areas where they’ve been trying to get to, and I personally know of at least two locations where there are bases underground. Three, actually, that I’ve never talked about, ever. And I won’t share that publicly.

But I do know of three locations and that they’ve been trying for years to get mining into those areas and they’ve been stopped every time.

Bob: Well, it’s a hell of a... They’re not going to succeed. If they dig in the wrong place, they’re up the creek.

Miriam: They are. They’re totally up the creek.

Bob: If they were to try mining in Mount Perdido in the Pyrenees, they would run into a real mess.

Bill: Yes. How do you know this, Bob, about Mount Hayes and Perdido? Where does your information come from?

Bob: A variety of sources. There’s one remote viewer that I probably evaluate and trust
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Nabta Playa - Anunnaki - what are they looking for?   Nabta Playa - Anunnaki - what are they looking for? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:27 pm

I also read the interview and thought it was very interesting. Especially this part.

Kerry: We have gotten information from someone saying that they think there was some problem with the Navy’s control of the ET situation sometime over the last year, where they seem to be losing ground or losing power within the factions, you know, Army vs. Navy vs. Air Force. Is that true? It doesn’t ring true to me.
But I wondered if you’ve heard anything about that.

Bob: All I’ve known is that at the very beginning of the whole damn thing that the Navy has been the primary service in this whole thing. And I don’t know where it began. Probably back to the fact that the Navy recovered a UFO off the coast of San Diego in 1941.

Kerry: And we’ve never heard that story. Can you elaborate on that one?

Bob: A lot of researchers are well aware of it. You know, you all hear about Roswell and all that hoopdeedoo about Roswell, and nobody seems to grasp that there wasn’t one crash and retrieval. There were three crashes and retrievals. And there have been crashes and retrievals all over the country, and all over the planet, for years.

And the military even reached the point some years ago, which many of us who were in the service knew about, is that they didn’t think they were crashing. They thought they were giving us hardware.

Bill: Hm.
Kerry: [laughs]

Bob: Because in some places they found the object on the desert floor, or wherever, fully intact. And in some cases there was remnants of a crew aboard. And in other cases the object was empty, no crew to be found.

Bill: Yes.

Bob: And they really began to be suspicious when they saw that. And they began, a couple of them said: Hey, it’s like they’re giving us this hardware.

Bob: They’re handing this us this technology. And in the cases of where there were little Grays aboard... And you’ve heard me say this, and this is common knowledge among researchers, that there were little Grays aboard.
There were survivors; there were two or three dead; one or two were still alive. They hauled them off to where the hell is it? Wright-Patterson. They had labs there at the time. They have labs everywhere now. There are labs up the road here.

Kerry: Yes. Absolutely. [laughs]

Bob: The point is, they kept expecting them to come back to retrieve their little crew.

Bill: And they should easily have been able to.

Bob: And of course they could have done it any time they wanted.

Bob: And they didn’t. And several cynics said: Hell, they didn’t give a damn one way or the other about retrieving that little guy. Because those little guys in many cases were not an evolved species.
The crash in northern Germany in 1962, Timmendorfer Strand, on the Baltic. There were twelve little bodies aboard and the physicians who autopsied them said they were absolutely identical and not one of them appeared to have anything that we could recognize as a reproductive organ. So they began to be suspicious that they might be laboratory products.

Bill: And expendable.

Bob: And the ones they grabbed at Roswell and Kingman and a couple other places. Right across the river over there in Kingman, Arizona, there was a crash.

Bob: They retrieved two of the little guys who were alive. They took ’em back. They kept thinking that “They” were gonna come back and get them. And the cynics said: Hell, they just wrote them off. Like the joke about the potato chips, they went back and made more.

Bill: Yes

Bob: Now that is... I find that kind of sad, really. When you create an advanced creature that has the capability of functioning as a crew member of a ship, the question that I come up with that troubles me somewhat from a spiritual point of view -- is there a level of sentience in that creature? That someone would just write them off and let them go and leave them alone and forget it?
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Nabta Playa - Anunnaki - what are they looking for?   Nabta Playa - Anunnaki - what are they looking for? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:53 pm

warp

i enjoy anything Bob Dean has to say.. always tons of things to start looking up after reading or listening to him

right now i am waiting to see what if anything Obama will disclose.....probably nothing..but hey we can hope abducted
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Nabta Playa - Anunnaki - what are they looking for?   Nabta Playa - Anunnaki - what are they looking for? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:05 pm

thanks for posting this stuff. forgot all about good'ol bob dean. theres a couple of very good points in the above material.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Nabta Playa - Anunnaki - what are they looking for?   Nabta Playa - Anunnaki - what are they looking for? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:46 pm

Hi Stal

the link to thw whole interview is at the very top
and here
http://www.projectcamelot.org/bob_dean_25_feb_2009.html

it's long ans wanders about a bit..but Bob Dean is worth it..i think

wavin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nabta Playa - Anunnaki - what are they looking for?   Nabta Playa - Anunnaki - what are they looking for? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nabta Playa - Anunnaki - what are they looking for?
Page 1 of 1