the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Massive layoffs predictedfo Wall Street

Go down 
+2
Somamech
Northern Boy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Massive layoffs predictedfo Wall Street  Empty
PostSubject: Massive layoffs predictedfo Wall Street    Massive layoffs predictedfo Wall Street  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:04 pm

This is from this Morning On Bloomberg Radio get ready to see the Economic Tsunami roll in And Portugal today announced its Austerity Plan and it includes raising tax`s and lowering wages, Spain has shown a bit of back bone and went on a country wide protest and strike , Ireland`s banks are starting to tire from treading water.......... bring it on I`m ready

Meredith Whitney Predicts 80,000 Layoffs for Wall St (Bonuses will disappoint)

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/

Whitney really does her homework (one of the few on the Street that does) before throwing out numbers like this, so you have to think she is probably right in the ball park as to what is going to happen. Most of these guys (and some gals) that will be laid off will never be able to earn elsewhere the money they earned on the Street. Does this finally break the Manhattan real estate market?

Note also Whitney's comment on the Fed buying paper held by the investment banks. She is spot on. That is where Wall Street "trading profits" came from last year. I have been pounding home this point. The trading profits were really gifts from the government. Now that those programs are winding down those "profits" are no longer coming down the scam tunnel.

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Massive layoffs predictedfo Wall Street    Massive layoffs predictedfo Wall Street  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:35 pm

That must be why the OZ dollar is going nuts cheers

Vortex pipe is dropping in price each day !!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Massive layoffs predictedfo Wall Street    Massive layoffs predictedfo Wall Street  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:20 pm

Its a world wide thing they are purposely dropping the value of all currency`s and i believe what we are seeing is the lowering of currencies so that they will eventually level out at the same value then they can bring in the one world currency and begin anew
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Massive layoffs predictedfo Wall Street    Massive layoffs predictedfo Wall Street  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:38 pm

NB, The Australian dollar is taking the opposite effect.

It's really strong at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Massive layoffs predictedfo Wall Street    Massive layoffs predictedfo Wall Street  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:18 pm

Which isnt a good thing for some Aussies.

There are a lot of farmers who are somewhat bothered that no-one can afford their stuff.

Mineral exports become less competitive.

Im not an expert but there are some dynamic to this that I can see playing into the hands of even the Aussie NWO. For a long time they want to get people off the land - drought, chemicals and economics appear to be the main weapons in play.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Massive layoffs predictedfo Wall Street    Massive layoffs predictedfo Wall Street  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:29 pm

It also means interest rates go up...again flaming
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Massive layoffs predictedfo Wall Street    Massive layoffs predictedfo Wall Street  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:45 pm

interest rates!! yay fun!!
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Massive layoffs predictedfo Wall Street    Massive layoffs predictedfo Wall Street  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:30 pm

Good point about the dollar effecting some people in a negative fashion Anchor. Last time I watched landline I believe they were saying oz exports 60% of what it produces. Food security argument goes down the toilet if thats the case.

The high value reminds though of when I built this PC I use now back in mid 2008. It was the first PC I've ever built that was more expensive to build after I built it due to the crash, and the high value of the dollar when I was buying parts.

Maybe its a sign of another crash just around the corner ?
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Massive layoffs predictedfo Wall Street    Massive layoffs predictedfo Wall Street  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:10 pm

Oh buggar, kermie did you lock in your interest rate or did you go for variable or half and half hon.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Massive layoffs predictedfo Wall Street    Massive layoffs predictedfo Wall Street  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:30 pm

I went variable Biggs
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Massive layoffs predictedfo Wall Street    Massive layoffs predictedfo Wall Street  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:32 pm

Switching over to our "for our eyes only thread above" in case prying eyes are around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massive layoffs predictedfo Wall Street    Massive layoffs predictedfo Wall Street  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Massive layoffs predictedfo Wall Street
Page 1 of 1