the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Owen Sound Courtroom Antics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Owen Sound Courtroom Antics Empty
PostSubject: Owen Sound Courtroom Antics   Owen Sound Courtroom Antics Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:50 am

We all knew him as Jesterterrestial over at Avalon he was in Owen Sound on traffic charges Yesterday . He was up for no insurance, second offense, driving while suspended , and no registration and has been looking into the freeman defense . His case was kept right to the end of the day it was called at 5:50 pm and goes like this

Court Owen Sound court room 101

Mike informs the bailiffs he will be declaring common law status as is his right and asks them if they understand . Both concur and each time he left the court he reaffirms his status upon re entry He is asked if he will be stepping past the railing and informs them that he won`t be .

Its 5:50 pm Mike is called finally he approach’s the railing and is asked if he is Mike Toldnes he replies his name is Mike again is asked what his last name is and replies he doesn`t have one. Mike Claims Common Law Jurisdiction as is his right and is invited to approach the Mic he declines wishing to remain on dry land and is once more to board the ship and declines it is at this point that the judge loses it and screams that “You don`t pull that crap in my court room “ She also mentions something about a Supreme Court Justice and enters a triad . Mike is not expecting this and refuses to create joinder remains on dry land. He brings up the point that he had mentioned that he was going to claim common law jurisdiction and explained it to both bailiffs I spoke up from the back of the court that I was witnessed to this . The judge`s response was “ I do not recognize the man at the back of the court” He presents Mike Toldnes to the court in the form of his Birth Certificate to one of the bailiffs at first the bailiff ignores Mike then accepts the Birth certificate and presents it to the Crown The judge is still screaming at Mike she is telling him that if he doesn`t cross the railing he will be arrested and instructs the clerk to page him . The assistant to the crown there are 2 of them but one gets up having seen what has transpired and takes the birth certificate from the crown and attempts to return it to Mike saying “ you can have your garbage back . Mike refuses to accept it , the assistant then walks back over to where the crown is and throws it in the trash can after several minutes he then realizes his error and retrieves it from the waste can. Both bailiff`s are approaching Mike as I have instructed him if they approach sit down so he does, then a third enters the court room .The judge is asking the crown “are you satisfied that this is Mike Toldnes ?” the crown seems reluctant to say yes and is mumbling. The Judge is still threatening Mike and they mention his signing a recognizance and look at his signature they are not sure it is him as they can`t make it out .The judge totally ignores the birth certificate and issues a bench warrant even after Mike Toldnes was presented to the court and accepted by 2 of its officers i said that Michael Toldnes has been presented to the court and accepted by them and the judge once again mentioned that I was not recognized by the court and present . The bailiffs are instructing Mike to leave the court room and he does not consent he is walking back to my direction informing them he is not leaving while doing so the bailiffs do not attempt to physically touch him once near the door he is pushed through the opening and pounced on by 2 bailiffs when I go thru The crown assistants come to the aid of the bailiffs shoveing and roughing Mike up One bailiff is attempting to push me away telling me to back up I ignore him he puts his hands on my chest and i do the same to him he wants to act on me but for some reason I get the feeling he is wondering what my reaction would be he closes the door and I open the other one telling Mike don`t fight Mike and ask the Crown assistant for Mikes folder the refuse to turn it over and tell me he has been arrested when I ask what the charges are for they say nothing he is hauled back into court and i am not allowed to go back in . I am told that if I want to see him I will need to bail him out in Bail court.
It`s 6:01 pm things happened fast I am leaving Owen Sound to drop Mikes back Pack off at his residence as per his instructions I call Keith and inform him as to what transpired in court

Now what is interesting to know is that the Assistant to the Crown threw a legal person in the trash even after being presented and accepted by the court officers . That was a government issued document . They refused to touch him in court and needed him out of the court to act on him so he was forced out at the doorway so they could do so at no time did he give joinder up or enter the ships jurisdiction. He is in Jail right now up in Owen Sound . The threats and intimidation are at play to make him crack they can only hold him for 72 hours and he knows this so if he stays strong and sticks to his guns he will be out and free . When I hear anything I`ll keep you posted

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Owen Sound Courtroom Antics   Owen Sound Courtroom Antics Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:28 am

These arguments are the same ones I heard back in the 80's during what was called the "patriot movement" here in the USA. That was the start of the modern day Militia movement here as well.

The Militia leaders went before the US Congress and testified about being freemen and sovereign citizens and not under the jurisdiction of Admiralty Maritime laws, but under the common Law as free citizens.

The testimony and the energy in the room as they were questioned by the Congress was tense and the energy was so strong that I could feel it through the TV set as I watched the proceedings.

The patriot movement was wonderful and there were meetings all across this country in all the large cities, and many small ones as well.

There were many times that when we left a meeting for instance here in Dallas, there would be 200 people or more sometimes and the meetings happened every week but when we were leaving the Hotel from the meetings we would see dark black Chevy suburban trucks sitting around the parking lot and they were filming every one leaving the meetings from behind the tinted glass in the suburban so that they could identify us later while watching the films of people leaving.

Many people also attended what was called Guerilla Law schools. I did this as well as I was really into all this stuff about sovereignty. In the Law school I attended it was called the "Irwin Rommel school of Law"...LOL a twist of humor within the school.

We would be taught how to file lawsuits against the state. And things like this to fight the state in their courtrooms of Admiralty Law.

After about a year or two, the Law movement died out mostly, because the courts were and are so corrupt. They would just ignore the charges we would file against them. They put people in jail when the people were right according to the Law.

So the movement of Law died out but the Militia movement went on to this day.

Those were great days fighting the system in their courtrooms. But unfortunately they just ignored the Law and jailed people anyway.

That is why I went away from the legal movement, and started seeking the Spiritual full time.

I am glad there are still people wanting to learn these things of the Law. It will help wake them up to the ugly truth of our world.

A great thread Northern Boy, good job.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: Owen Sound Courtroom Antics   Owen Sound Courtroom Antics Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:12 am

mike is now out of jail he was forced to sign a recognisance of bail and was charged with failure to appear . Now if he wasn`t there how could they arrest him after he claimed common law status they could not touch him in court and as long as he remained there they were helpless to prove he wasn`t in court so they needed to get him out of court as he was returning to his seat beside me one bailiff opened the door while the second one pushed him through the opening now outside of court they could arrest him as he wasn`t in court. and his case wasn`t yet dismissed so they have high jacked the court in an effort to gain there way . They printed his name on the form before he signed it and told him if he wanted out he had to sign it and admit he was Michael Toldnes. One thing for sure he had them beat they knew it and did the ol end run play to acquire a means to their madness. So he must return to court to face new charges and those charges will be squashed as both myself and another friend went to lunch with Mike
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Owen Sound Courtroom Antics   Owen Sound Courtroom Antics Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:09 pm

May I cross post this to MOA, Jester was active there after PA and PA2 misted / banned him respectively.

Please also ask him to remember the last message I gave him on the original Project Avalon. "Never give up". Advice he has thrown my way on occasion as well ;)

JTEYE!

He has super funk power - and he knows it!

Lol - that court has no idea what they have gotten into.

John..
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: Owen Sound Courtroom Antics   Owen Sound Courtroom Antics Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:36 pm

I expect they will drop the failure to appear charge as they have no chance of winning it in exchange for him pleading guilty to the other charges . With all due respect to Mike John send him an email and ask him if he would like it posted there he is a little ashamed that this went down and despite everything i have told him going to jail scares the sh it out of him . but here are some interesting case laws on this topic from the good ol USA

http://www.detaxcanada.org/cmlawintro.htm

"Inasmuch as every government is an artificial person, an abstraction, and a creature of the mind only, a government can interface only with other artificial person. The imaginary, having neither actuality nor substance, is foreclosed from creating and attaining parity with the tangible. The legal manifestation of this that no government as well as any law, agency, aspect, court, etc., can concern itself with anything other that corporate, artificial persons and the contracts between them." Penhallow vs. Doane's Administrator, 3 US 54, 1 L.Ed.57, 3 Dall. 54 (1795)

The obvious conclusion from the above cite is: The imaginary, having neither actuality nor substance, is foreclosed from creating and attaining parity with the tangible - mankind in their natural state." The use of 'artificial' as an adjective for 'person' is redundant, as any person, artificial or natural' is a mythical entity, unless one is a human crewmember on an actual ship at sea.

The following exerpt from a 1796 US (North Carolina) Court case tells us the true status of government laws relative to free will men:

"That the majority shall prevail is a rule posterior to the formation of government, and results from it. It is not a rule binding upon mankind in their natural state. There, every man is independent of all laws, except those prescribed by nature. He is not bound by any institutions formed by his fellowmen without his consent." CRUDEN v. NEALE, 2 N.C. 338 May Term 1796.

Last edited by Northern Boy on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Owen Sound Courtroom Antics   Owen Sound Courtroom Antics Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:36 am

A heads up Northern Boy. I tried the link and got a message "not found on this server" error.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Owen Sound Courtroom Antics   Owen Sound Courtroom Antics Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:17 am

Ok NB will do.

BTW: Thanks for going with him - that was really cool.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: Owen Sound Courtroom Antics   Owen Sound Courtroom Antics Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:57 am

Fixed the link Gabe

John its very important that one never go in court alone when using this type of defense imagine if you would had i not been there taking notes and I might add an attempt was made by the Bailiff to ascertain what I was writing . The failure to appear charge would have stuck as it is right now in and effort to sweep all of this under the carpet and not have it appear on the record they most likely will try to offer a deal of dropping the failure to appear charge if he pleads guilty to his other charges . Let me give you an example he presented his birth certificate to the bailiff and then the bailiff presented it to the Crown attorney . When Mike was let out of jail the crown returned it to Mike and told the Guards at the jail that they confiscated it when in truth they were given it by Mike

Those interested in the Civil American Flag not the current Military one being used can go here

http://www.afn.org/~govern/hornswog.html

and here

http://www.uscivilflags.org/home.html

Last edited by Northern Boy on Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Owen Sound Courtroom Antics   Owen Sound Courtroom Antics Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:18 am

Thanks NB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owen Sound Courtroom Antics   Owen Sound Courtroom Antics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owen Sound Courtroom Antics
Page 1 of 1