the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YOU WILL DIE EARLY UNLESS I CHANGE THE TIME

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

YOU WILL DIE EARLY UNLESS I CHANGE THE TIME Empty
PostSubject: YOU WILL DIE EARLY UNLESS I CHANGE THE TIME   YOU WILL DIE EARLY UNLESS I CHANGE THE TIME Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:43 pm

Mark chapter 13 verse 20 says,

And except the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: But for the Elects sake, whom he has chosen, he has shortened the days.

This is about the last years of the world before the change of frequency takes place. It seems as though Y'shua Messiah is saying that because the rulers over us are trying so hard to kill as many of us as they can through poison in our food to everything else, that no flesh will be saved unless he shortens the days for us.

Or in other words he speeds up time at the end, so all of us will not be killed prematurely, like what is happening right now to all of us. Because I don't know if you have noticed but time is moving along very fast.

So thanks Y'shua Messiah for speeding up time and saving us from premature death.

That's nice of a guy that most make fun of or don't believe on, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: YOU WILL DIE EARLY UNLESS I CHANGE THE TIME   YOU WILL DIE EARLY UNLESS I CHANGE THE TIME Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:55 pm

I do notice time speeding up Gabe, very much so.

I actually speak to Him. In my mind I see Him as a very, very good friend that will never let me down and always be there for me when others might depart.

Sometimes I see Him and me just sitting on a bench talking. He is very real to me. flower
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: YOU WILL DIE EARLY UNLESS I CHANGE THE TIME   YOU WILL DIE EARLY UNLESS I CHANGE THE TIME Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:14 pm

I know he is real to you biggs as I can tell by your words you post. Your thoughts of seeing him with you on a bench is a clear indication of truth you want your world to be and it will be as you see it.

Awesome times we live in.

Time speeding up is a natural process of the space time/time space vortex continuum we live in here in 3d. Every generation always says time is speeding up. My father said it, my grandfather said it, and it was true for them as well.

But we as the last on the planet before the change over to our next dimension happens are experiencing the time vortex exponential curve built into the math of our dimensional world as it is speeding up more now than before.

I have heard even young people say it seems that time is speeding up as well, and in my past as a child only old people ever said that time was speeding up not younger adults or older children.

That is why Y'shua Messiah said what he did about the time. He also knew of the math and the rule of the exponential curve we are now experiencing it.

It is more dramatic now than before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU WILL DIE EARLY UNLESS I CHANGE THE TIME   YOU WILL DIE EARLY UNLESS I CHANGE THE TIME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOU WILL DIE EARLY UNLESS I CHANGE THE TIME
Page 1 of 1