the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World Citizen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

World Citizen Empty
PostSubject: World Citizen   World Citizen Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:58 pm

This is not what you think but it's worth a view:

http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=E9F39365E28F6D6A978B7CAAAA7D9613

I've seen this guys home and signs and have always wondered what he was about but the only newspaper in this town doesn't give him any coverage (wonder why?).
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

World Citizen Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Citizen   World Citizen Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:35 pm

Here is the website:

http://www.worldservice.org/wcwfaq.html?s=1#2

I think after fully reading this site I'm going to pay Mr. Davis a visit for more information.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

World Citizen Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Citizen   World Citizen Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:48 pm

thanks lightning........
id also like to pay him a visit.....
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

World Citizen Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Citizen   World Citizen Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:49 pm

btw....your avatar is beautiful !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

World Citizen Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Citizen   World Citizen Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:59 pm

Thanks zuni it's that time of year the colors are on their way and I have to track down my cameras to get some nice shots.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

World Citizen Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Citizen   World Citizen Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:11 pm

Here is a link to his blog:

http://www.worldservice.org/gdblog.html
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

World Citizen Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Citizen   World Citizen Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:11 pm

id love to see more photos when you get some!!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

World Citizen Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Citizen   World Citizen Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:13 pm

thanks for the links..... flower

this is a great find lightning !!!
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

World Citizen Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Citizen   World Citizen Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:30 pm

I will certainly post them. I'm still reading about this organization, I do have a couple of concerns. One being that Bank of America was chosen to hold their funds, and that it might have had honorable origins but it's lookinjg like it could just be a tax shelter for the elite.

The President is a member???? The ex-mayor of Bulrington is on the Administrators list.

I might be wrong but it deserves further digging. I was so impressed that he was able to cross the border with only that passport even with Homeland Securities new measures.

Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

World Citizen Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Citizen   World Citizen Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:10 am

LIGHTNING .how is it that the passport was issued be it a US one or world one ? the information you provide has to be verified and there is only one way to do it . It must be compared to the record of Live birth or the one your doctor fills out and sends in all government ID issued is done so after being compared to that document so all you really need is a certified true copy from the Register General of you birth state and there you have a passport a drivers license and all other Government issued ID you currently pay a fee for . If the Long form BC is wrong then so is every other piece of id you are issued
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

World Citizen Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Citizen   World Citizen Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:09 am

I understand where you are coming from, maybe you could contact their legel deparment and see what explanation they give you: http://www.worldservice.org/wsal.html?s=1
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

World Citizen Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Citizen   World Citizen Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:13 pm

The universal declaration of human rights was set up by our good friends at the UN and we know they really don`t have our best interests at heart . What they do require is your consent to have them behave as a governing body and the right to impose thier laws on you t. They were set up thru treaties and as such the law has a whole different meaning then what it would under todays current conditions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World Citizen Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Citizen   World Citizen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Citizen
Page 1 of 1