the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART Empty
PostSubject: THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART   THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:56 pm

I listened for a while last night to Coast to Coast with George ghost story Noory. He had on the people of the Merlin project who has a free down load of a 32 page booklet called "How the Future Happens".

The Merlin project is similar to the Half Past Human digital information process of knowing the future. They claim that the cycles of our lives can be tracked and predicted to a degree by the universal cycles of the number 7 and this is connected to your birth day.

The booklet tells you how to chart your own cycles for each year and how to use the numbers.

Here is a link to the booklet if you are interested in charting your own good days and bad days during the year according to your birthday.

http://www.accessbest.com/merlin/howfuturehappens.htm

Scroll down to the bottom of the page
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART   THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:10 am

After reading the booklet, I am convinced they are most likely right about their premise. I checked this against my past, and the dates are real close to being right on.

It seems that the cycles of 7, and a few other numbers connected to nature do line up real close to important times in our lives, and dates when things are likely to happen good or bad things, and that you can know these dates in advance using these cycles.

Such as good days you will have and bad days you will have during the year and how they fall within these cycles.

It is not exact, but it does put you in the ballpark of time when you can watch for things to happen and hopefully make better decisions about whatever is going on in your life.

It is not astrology based but seasons based.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART   THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:41 am

Thanks Gabe, good one.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART   THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:43 am

I knew you'd be into this Gabe when I first saw it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART   THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:58 am

When did you learn of it Lightning? I just heard last night.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART   THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:00 am

Your welcome biggs, YOU TROUBLE MAKER YOU.....LOL, Your thread on Michael Horn was great. You sure smoked him out.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART   THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:24 am

I saw the links on C2C I didn't get a chance to listen to the interview. I skimmed the material and booked it to check out later.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART   THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:38 am

I think you will find it useful Lightning as it seems to work. The cool part is that it shows you the possible good days and the possible bad days so you can mark them on a calendar as a guide for days to pay attention to and for possibilities that may happen on those days.

Like I said it is not a divining tool so to speak, but a universal cycle system that lets you know ahead of time of the days to watch out for.

I checked it against my past, and it was real accurate, within a few days.

It is simply a tool to narrow down certain days for you to watch for.

I will take a calendar for next year and try this for a reference guide just to see if it really works through a year.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART   THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:04 am

Cool, I'll check it out later. Just had my eyes dilated so I'm not seeing too well right now.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART   THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:19 pm

Sleep

boy this sounds an awful lot like biorythms

scratch
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART   THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:56 pm

It is actually not bio rythms. I read the booklet and it makes sense. I know that cycles are real for all of us, and I think they figured out the number system.

Greg Braden had a formula a few years ago about how to figure important future time windows, and this Merlin info is similar to that.

As I understand it, this material only shows you your best days and your possible bad days, so it is not exact, but it gives you a time window of 10 to 14 days of good things or bad things that may happen to us two or three time windows a year.

I find the whole concept of cycles to be interesting Sky, and that is why I even posted it. So this is not something new so to speak, but a way to know ahead of time when you will have good days and bad days.

Like I said before it is not prophetic but only an ability to know times and seasons according to their research.

Any way I will try it just out of curiosity as an experiment.

Their research shows it is accurate as to the right time windows are concerned.

Our free will can change any of this any time, but it is just a useful tool to know when to watch for.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART   THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:53 pm

sunny

Gabe
i wasn't cutting it up..just sounded a lot like the biorythums..i will check more closely
as i haven't come across this before..well i don't think i have..but a closer look will be good

cycles are in our lives whether we see them or not..so i have always found it interesting in what others have come up with

thanks for the lead

wave
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART   THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:07 pm

No offense taken Sky, I understood exactly your thoughts about biorythms Sky and it was a good question, I also thought that at first. love
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART   THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:09 pm

group-hug

i immediately thought of biorhythms, too ...
and i feel the rhythm of cycles, gabe ...

it's all tied up with manifestation ...

add focus, intent, emotion

play with vibrations of energy, light, sound ...

i'm gonna look at the merlin, gabe

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART   THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE PROJECT MERLIN LIFE CHART
Page 1 of 1