the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alien Space Ship on the Moon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Alien Space Ship on the Moon  Empty
PostSubject: Alien Space Ship on the Moon    Alien Space Ship on the Moon  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Alien Space Ship on the Moon    Alien Space Ship on the Moon  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:53 am

Aren't those great photos? I want to believe they are real, so I will. Since I know there are beings on the Moon, it's not to hard to see this as being real, and even if it may not be, no harm done to think so as I see it.

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Alien Space Ship on the Moon    Alien Space Ship on the Moon  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:21 am

It looks a little like the SG Universe spaceship doesn't it? I can't watch right now because i have a sound problem. Yes Houston we are still having difficulties.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Alien Space Ship on the Moon    Alien Space Ship on the Moon  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:36 am

Hey Mic check out this video. I've been following the links from your reference above and here is a video of the woman they found at the ship on the Moon.

They call her Mona Lisa. Watch the Mona lisa TV reference video.

http://revver.com/u/retiredafb/
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Alien Space Ship on the Moon    Alien Space Ship on the Moon  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:46 am

Great link Gabe.

I'm like you, I want to believe.

To analyse this, there is a couple of questions. Would it be a problem to carry her from the alien craft to put her on board the apollo capsule?

There are a few still pics of her. There is one where she has q-tip type things glued on her face. Weird. Anyways look at how wide her lips are. Mouth is in an open position.

Now look at the pic where the q-tips are gone. Lips are closed. Strange indeed.

She looks almost ceramic, or clay.

However....

Now the fact that she has not decomposed is explainable. No atmosphere like earth, no microbes and bacteria to break down the flesh.

Here is an interview with the astronaut..

http://www.angelismarriti.it/ANGELISMARRITI-ENG/REPORTS_ARTICLES/Apollo20-InterviewWithWilliamRutledge.htm

Now that is one huge ship.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Alien Space Ship on the Moon    Alien Space Ship on the Moon  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:00 am

there is one ship picture that caught my attention for some reason.

fair bit of info in this thread. i dont agree with all the conclusions, but its worth a look. seven pages in total

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=uforeports&action=display&thread=4838

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Alien Space Ship on the Moon    Alien Space Ship on the Moon  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:01 am

All good questions Mic. They did say she had a coating of something covering her?? But of course that too can be a lie. Yes the body does not look right?? But there again she could be a clone, a droid, robot.....LOL it is hard to figure out since I am no expert, and I have nothing to compare it too.

The body of the woman does look fake, but there again, nothing to compare to?

Nice way to kill time, trying to figure it out....LOL

I also read the interview. I have questions about it as well. It seems that the grammar is sloppy, and I'm not sure that is good or bad??

But it is worth checking out.

Yeah that is a big ship.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Alien Space Ship on the Moon    Alien Space Ship on the Moon  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:04 am

Nice link stal, plenty to read there.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Alien Space Ship on the Moon    Alien Space Ship on the Moon  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:07 pm

Gabe, you have to look at the thread I posted on the CBC Passionate Eye. I don't think that they went to the moon at all after watching the couple of docs. I have to agree with John Leer that no human would have survived the Van Allen belt's radiation. It was all staged.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Alien Space Ship on the Moon    Alien Space Ship on the Moon  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:22 pm

I have taken 3 trips to the Moon. I was standing right in the middle of the Lunar limb superstructure, which was the launching platform for the Apollo lunar module.

I was in my Spirit body on an OBE. As far as I personally know, they did go to the Moon because of my OBE, as I witnessed the superstructure.

I do not expect others to believe this report, but it did settle in my mind that they did go, so I sure don't begrudge others their thoughts about this subject.

Mic do you have a link for the documentaries you are talking about so I can watch them?

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Alien Space Ship on the Moon    Alien Space Ship on the Moon  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:37 pm

My thoughts are they did go to the moon but not in 1969, or by a space shuttle. From several different sources through remote viewing and OBE's like Gabe's there are in fact colonizations.

I think the Apollo mission was a hoax.

Gabe the full length doco you could probably find through a torrent, in the mean time -

"The following 3 clips are about 25 minutes long, cut from the hour and a half documentary. These clips are meant to be a brief introduction. To watch the full documentary, search for "dark side of the moon."

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Alien Space Ship on the Moon    Alien Space Ship on the Moon  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:38 pm

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2304895215368202642#docid=-2265515730495966561

I think that if we have been to the moon, that it was not the way they told us. since they are denying apollo 20 didn't exist, makes me wonder if it did.

Interesting about your OBE Gabe. That is better proof to me than what Nasa would tell me.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Alien Space Ship on the Moon    Alien Space Ship on the Moon  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:44 pm

It was settled in my mind because of my experience Mic. I do think they went, but that is about as much of that story by NASA I believe, I would not believe if I hadn't seen it for myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alien Space Ship on the Moon    Alien Space Ship on the Moon  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alien Space Ship on the Moon
Page 1 of 1