the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE BIGGEST SECRET IN THE WORLD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE BIGGEST SECRET IN THE WORLD Empty
PostSubject: THE BIGGEST SECRET IN THE WORLD   THE BIGGEST SECRET IN THE WORLD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:20 am

Is that the Illuminati is a jewish organization. The truth is that there are no Jewish people in the Illuminati and that the Illuminati are the children of Cain, the Kenites.

Please don't ask about this, because you might be targeted as a troublemaker?

There is plenty of evidence to this secret, but most have no desire to actually know?

How can you find out if this is true?

Pray and meditate and ask your higher self if it is true.

Y'shua Messiah did say you are God, so why not find out?

If God thinks you are God, then why argue?

Ask, Seek, and Knock on the door of the throne room. Ask, Seek, and Knock also in the first letters of these three words says, ASK?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE BIGGEST SECRET IN THE WORLD   THE BIGGEST SECRET IN THE WORLD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:32 am

The zionists are illuminati backed imposters of Jews. They are using this front to enhance their agenda.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BIGGEST SECRET IN THE WORLD   THE BIGGEST SECRET IN THE WORLD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:02 pm

Right on Mic. The reason I posted this is for the fact that you can not find a system reference anywhere in the world that the Kenites are the Children of Cain whose father just happens to be Lucifer/Satan.

A DNA examination of the Kenites and comparison to actual Jewish people would show this clearly.

And that is why a DNA test will never be done.

Adam and Eve in the Garden, after their sexual intercourse with Satan, the first thing that happened after that was that Adam and Eve tried to cover their naked bodies with FIG LEAVES, in order to hide what they had done.

The FIG LEAF is always symbolic of National Israel. Israel as a spiritual entity, Israel as the chosen people of God, and this is why both the Kenites today and Adam and Eve of yesterday use FIG LEAVES in order to hide with.

It is a wonderful story, full of political and spiritual intrigue and it is still affecting all of us on this planet today, but over 6 billion people do not know this and it can clearly be seen in the Bible, and that is the only place.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: THE BIGGEST SECRET IN THE WORLD   THE BIGGEST SECRET IN THE WORLD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:18 pm

Isn't that so true and profound. Almost 7 billion people on this planet and the amount that know the secret is very very low. WOW.

Thank heavens for the internet .... literally. I know the public libraries and bookstores are not willing to tell the secret of the ongoing manipulation of the satanic under lords.

How are the masses ever going to know. So many distractions going on in the world currently.

People in Pakistan are fighting for their lives in waste deep water, Russians are fighting fires, Gulf residents are breathing in toxic fumes, investors are worried about their money problems, ......... no time for enlightenment.

I have to clue
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: THE BIGGEST SECRET IN THE WORLD   THE BIGGEST SECRET IN THE WORLD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:48 pm

The problem is mic that most of them don't want to know.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: THE BIGGEST SECRET IN THE WORLD   THE BIGGEST SECRET IN THE WORLD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:15 pm

Lightning222 wrote:
The problem is mic that most of them don't want to know.

Even if you get a split attention the most common question is -

'But why would they do that?'

wave
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BIGGEST SECRET IN THE WORLD   THE BIGGEST SECRET IN THE WORLD Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:50 am

That is true reuniteR, right on, I have heard that myself more than once.

The don't want to knows Lightning as you know is the problem.

Yeah Mic about the only hope we have is the 144,000, the 7000, the 2000, and the 2 witnesses, plus all the wanderers out there. But those groups in and of themselves is enough to bring about the dimensional change and the victory written about in the scriptures.

If my calculations are close to correct, it only takes about 10,000 souls working with the same intention to bring about the change into the next dimension and the defeat of the NWO crowd.

And according to RA, I think they said that every 3 out of ten on this planet are wanderers.

I think we have good reason to have hope....
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BIGGEST SECRET IN THE WORLD   THE BIGGEST SECRET IN THE WORLD Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:47 pm

More proof that the Devil/Lucifer/Satan controls the wealth of the world.

In the Book of Matthew chapter 4 verse 9 it says that the Devil/Satan/Lucifer took Y'shua messiah to a high mountain and showed him the Kingdoms of the world and all there glory, which means the wealth of those kingdoms as well, And tempted Y'shua messiah by saying,

"I will give you all of this if you will worship me".

If the Devil/Lucifer/Satan did not have control of the kingdoms of the world, then The Son Of God would have known this and it would not have been a temptation to him????? But it is obvious that the Son Of God knew he had control of this from his answer to the devil/Satan/Lucifer.

All this happened when the Devil/Satan/Lucifer took Y'shua to a high mountain and tempted him to worship Satan.

The temptations were real or the story is useless.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BIGGEST SECRET IN THE WORLD   THE BIGGEST SECRET IN THE WORLD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:02 pm

If you want to create turmoil on a web site talk about the current nation of Israel and how they are the troublemakers of the world.

You will be persecuted if you call the Nation of Israel what it truly is, a nation put in place by the Illuminati the NWO, who claim to be jews but are not and are liars, so the Nation of Israel can be the future home of the coming Anti Christ when he shows up.

If you want trouble this is the way to get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BIGGEST SECRET IN THE WORLD   THE BIGGEST SECRET IN THE WORLD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE BIGGEST SECRET IN THE WORLD
Page 1 of 1