the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obama's Point of No Return

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Obama's Point of No Return Empty
PostSubject: Obama's Point of No Return   Obama's Point of No Return Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:32 pm

Obama's Point of No Return Erckel

http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/08/obamas_point_of_no_return.html

Quote :

There comes a moment in a failing presidency where the incumbent, through some single gesture, action, or statement, crosses a certain line from beyond which there is no return. Through his own will and behavior, he so underlines his failings, so frames his negative image, that no further action can ever erase it. Fate, accident, and circumstance have nothing to do with it. It is the president himself who puts the period at the end of his own sentence.

Quote :
The past two years are the best Obama will ever see. The real crises of his presidency are still to come, and they are easily visible as they move toward us -- Iran, terrorism, the economy, the collapse of the national health care system hastened by his own policies. He will meet them under a cloud of his own making, attempting to overcome them as a president who takes endless vacations, who will not defend his country's borders, who sat out the Gulf oil crisis, who overlooks the sacrifices of his own countrymen in favor of dubious foreign figures.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Point of No Return   Obama's Point of No Return Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:56 pm

lol!

Love the photo
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Point of No Return   Obama's Point of No Return Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:57 am

The only way I can remain calm is to zip right over the political and economic news. I try to give it no energy as I know it is designed to rile us up. Don't misunderstand I do care about what is going on and use my energy to focus on the positive tidbits I find. We can't feed this monster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Point of No Return   Obama's Point of No Return Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obama's Point of No Return
Page 1 of 1