the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JULIAN ASSANGE WICKILEAKS FOUNDER A HERO

Go down 
+3
WineHippie
micjer
Gabriel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

JULIAN ASSANGE WICKILEAKS FOUNDER A HERO Empty
PostSubject: JULIAN ASSANGE WICKILEAKS FOUNDER A HERO   JULIAN ASSANGE WICKILEAKS FOUNDER A HERO Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:55 am

Here is a link to a story about how the governments are trying to trump up any charge against this guy they can dream up. People like this guy are the heros of today.

http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/glenn_greenwald/2010/08/21/assange/index.html
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE WICKILEAKS FOUNDER A HERO   JULIAN ASSANGE WICKILEAKS FOUNDER A HERO Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:42 am

Every major media outlet blared overnight headlines that Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, had been criminally charged with rape and molestation in Sweden and arrested in abstentia. This morning, however, we find this:

Sweden Rescinds Warrant for WikiLeaks Founder

Boy they know how to use the media when they want to. Looks good on them that it was all for nothing. It is great publicity as people will see that they were trying to make Julian look bad.

Sorry former PTB ...... BACKFIRED! oopsb cheers
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE WICKILEAKS FOUNDER A HERO   JULIAN ASSANGE WICKILEAKS FOUNDER A HERO Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:45 am

i kinda noticed/liked the fact that neither we, as a group, nor
any individual jumped on the "omg" bandwagon when the "news"
1st hit.... we all knew better, immediately
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE WICKILEAKS FOUNDER A HERO   JULIAN ASSANGE WICKILEAKS FOUNDER A HERO Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:45 am

Yes Mic they showed their ass for sure this time for all to see.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE WICKILEAKS FOUNDER A HERO   JULIAN ASSANGE WICKILEAKS FOUNDER A HERO Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:46 am

Right on hipster we did all act together on that point. Good observation sister.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE WICKILEAKS FOUNDER A HERO   JULIAN ASSANGE WICKILEAKS FOUNDER A HERO Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:22 pm

It gets a lot more odd now:

Wikileaks says Australia warned of 'dirty tricks'

Quote :

Australian intelligence services had warned WikiLeaks of "dirty tricks" before Swedish authorities issued a short-lived arrest warrant for founder Julian Assange over a rape claim, he said Monday.

"We were warned on the 11th (of August) by Australian intelligence that we should expect this sort of thing," Assange said in a telephone interview with broadcaster Al-Jazeera from a secret location in Sweden.

Source:

http://news.theage.com.au/breaking-news-technology/wikileaks-says-australia-warned-of-dirty-tricks-20100824-13ita.html
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE WICKILEAKS FOUNDER A HERO   JULIAN ASSANGE WICKILEAKS FOUNDER A HERO Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:40 pm

They wrote the playbook on dirty tricks.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE WICKILEAKS FOUNDER A HERO   JULIAN ASSANGE WICKILEAKS FOUNDER A HERO Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:03 am

There has been protesters in Melbourne streets today in support of Julian Assange.

He has gone from being the bad boy to a hero in a lot of people's eyes here.

Just thought I would let you know.

I could be wrong but I get the feeling is being set up for a fall on trumped up charges; trying to go up against tptw can be somewhat difficult at times.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE WICKILEAKS FOUNDER A HERO   JULIAN ASSANGE WICKILEAKS FOUNDER A HERO Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:04 am

i havnt changed my mind on there being an agenda at play here, but i'm undecided as to how much, if anything, julian assange has to do with it.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE WICKILEAKS FOUNDER A HERO   JULIAN ASSANGE WICKILEAKS FOUNDER A HERO Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:03 am

stal wrote:
i havnt changed my mind on there being an agenda at play here, but i'm undecided as to how much, if anything, julian assange has to do with it.

I agree mate. The first exposure was dramatic. Helicoptor footage that showed the details.

The latest is pretty boring really. Kindergarten information. "Billy called you a name" type of bs.

The CIA is using this as a falseflag to censorship.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE WICKILEAKS FOUNDER A HERO   JULIAN ASSANGE WICKILEAKS FOUNDER A HERO Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:25 pm

micjer wrote:
stal wrote:

I agree mate. The first exposure was dramatic. Helicoptor footage that showed the details.

The latest is pretty boring really. Kindergarten information. "Billy called you a name" type of bs.

The CIA is using this as a falseflag to censorship.

Oh, your way ahead of me guys, I didn't even think of this as their way to git rid of the net and such.

But my women's intuition is kicking in and I have been viewing a lot of this guy's msm on tv, when I look at his face what I am getting is he is still being set up for somethin by tptw. Could be wrong, but just saying what I get. rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE WICKILEAKS FOUNDER A HERO   JULIAN ASSANGE WICKILEAKS FOUNDER A HERO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JULIAN ASSANGE WICKILEAKS FOUNDER A HERO
Page 1 of 1