the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revelation 8 vs 9 One third of the sea life in peril?

Go down 
+2
Biggles
micjer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Revelation 8 vs 9  One third of the sea life in peril? Empty
PostSubject: Revelation 8 vs 9 One third of the sea life in peril?   Revelation 8 vs 9  One third of the sea life in peril? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:37 pm

"And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea and had life, died."

http://gazbom.blogspot.com/2010/08/major-update-on-dead-sea-creatures.html
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Revelation 8 vs 9 One third of the sea life in peril?   Revelation 8 vs 9  One third of the sea life in peril? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:53 pm

micjer wrote:
"And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea and had life, died."

http://gazbom.blogspot.com/2010/08/major-update-on-dead-sea-creatures.html

affraid I viewed the vid, NOW,

has Obama viewed the vid, surely he being the president and all he should be touch and have his finger on the pulse like this guy in the vid has.

If Obama's daughter gets sick scratch it's her dad's fault, but as R said they were probably on a soundstage wherever. I would not have taken the chance with my daughter in that water.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Revelation 8 vs 9 One third of the sea life in peril?   Revelation 8 vs 9  One third of the sea life in peril? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:21 pm

Great site mic,I'm following this one.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Revelation 8 vs 9 One third of the sea life in peril?   Revelation 8 vs 9  One third of the sea life in peril? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:28 pm

That is Gary's site, ex Astrovera Mod and ex Norval & Gale alliance.

Pretty sure he spent some time in Norval's prison...lol
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Revelation 8 vs 9 One third of the sea life in peril?   Revelation 8 vs 9  One third of the sea life in peril? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:25 am

Report is that Obama's swim was indeed staged.

Quote :
As for Obama's swim, on August 16, the London Independent reported that Obama and his daughter, Sasha, swam in a private Panama City Beach, FL beach off Alligator Point in St. Andrew Bay, not part of the Gulf.

Reporters were banned, no TV video permitted. "So....only the White House photographer was allowed to capture proceedings. The official picture was intended to provide evidence that the region's beaches are back to normal."

False. A dangerously toxic oil/dispersant brew contaminates much, perhaps the entire Gulf. It's poisoned and potentially lethal for decades, maybe generations. Nothing in it should be ingested. Millions in the region are at risk. No one should swim in coastal waters or eat any Gulf seafood. Responsible officials should ban it. Instead the all-clear's been given.

http://baltimorechronicle.com/2010/081610Lendman-2.shtml
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Revelation 8 vs 9 One third of the sea life in peril?   Revelation 8 vs 9  One third of the sea life in peril? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:20 am

Well then wouldn't that make Matthew's Message about Obama being a white hat wrong.?

Because deceiving the American people like this and telling them the seafood is safe to eat is definitely not attributes of a good person is it let alone staging the beach picture with his daughter.

They all must think people are bloody idiots and totally stupid.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Revelation 8 vs 9 One third of the sea life in peril?   Revelation 8 vs 9  One third of the sea life in peril? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:24 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote :
Well then wouldn't that make Matthew's Message about Obama being a white hat wrong.?

Indeed. Why would he / she (his mother) tie themselves to this about Obama. It completely taints the rest of his message. Same for D Wilcock. Are they disinfo?

Cannot go with Obama being a white hat. Name one thing that he has done to make one think that. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I got nothing.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Revelation 8 vs 9 One third of the sea life in peril?   Revelation 8 vs 9  One third of the sea life in peril? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:27 am

Here is Matthew's latest. Same old.

http://www.matthewbooks.com/mm/anmviewer.asp?a=124&z=2

29. Are you still convinced that US President Obama is a highly evolved lighted soul who came from an advanced civilization to lead us into the Golden Age? Yes! There is no reason for us or other messengers in high stations to doubt that, but we understand why some of you do. Assessments and conclusions can only be according to information available to you. You don’t have our vantage point in the universe or our information sources, and you have no way of knowing all the undercurrents that will be ushering in your new world.

30. Doubt about Obama’s light-filled intentions is arming his opposition — that is why we urge you to withhold judgment and to envision him and your world in golden light. Negative thoughts and feelings about Obama’s leadership are reducing his ability to persuade his own government and other leaders to act in harmonious cooperation to achieve a peaceful world with shared wealth and well being for all. This is not his failing, but rather the law of attraction in operation — negativity aimed in any direction brings back to Earth more negative situations. Along with vibrations intensifying the best and the worst of human traits, the law is producing divisiveness in politics, ideologies and philosophies that form all systems and organizations that regulate life in your world. Each side of any issue is blindly digging in its heels instead of giving an inch. But do not despair — that stubbornness to keep the status quo and to resist reform attempts is but one element in the picture whose full design soon will “come to light.”
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Revelation 8 vs 9 One third of the sea life in peril?   Revelation 8 vs 9  One third of the sea life in peril? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:30 am

Mmmh yes I read that Mic; but Credo Muttwa, the African Shaman he said Obama is a black hat.

Frustrates me no end, especially when we get reports like that above that he didn't swim in the Gulf beaches with his daughter and tells the US citizens to eat Gulf seafood.? Gotta wonder.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Revelation 8 vs 9 One third of the sea life in peril?   Revelation 8 vs 9  One third of the sea life in peril? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:03 am

Obama is not a white hat, he is a black hat and a serial killer as well. Mic is right.

Nice reports Mic, especially the part about the book of Revelation and the life in the ocean dying off, it is happening right now all around us, and the main stream media will never speak about it.

I too think that D. Wilcock is sadly mistaken when he speaks so glowingly of Obama. Big warning flag goes up for me on Wilcock.

ReuniteR, I love the line about the prison of Norval....LOL
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Revelation 8 vs 9 One third of the sea life in peril?   Revelation 8 vs 9  One third of the sea life in peril? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:09 am

I personally do not believe a word of that Matthew post. A serial killer is not blessed by higher spiritual beings, and when they start speaking about how we just don't have enough information to judge him correctly is another line of crap in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Revelation 8 vs 9 One third of the sea life in peril?   Revelation 8 vs 9  One third of the sea life in peril? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:00 pm

In line with my previous commitment, I don't want to directly address the issue of Obama.

What I do want to point out is the distraction that this causes in your thinking. I feel you are being played like violins, but to the tune of the darker forces and that is not, IMHO a good thing.

If you feel Obama to be dark - contain him in the love and the light of the one infinte creator to dilute any dark work

If you feel Obama to be light - contain him in the love and the light of the one infinite creator to support the light work.

Supplying a stream of vitriolic rhetoric, hate and anger - simply feeds the dark no matter what oritentation Obama is.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Revelation 8 vs 9 One third of the sea life in peril?   Revelation 8 vs 9  One third of the sea life in peril? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:19 pm

Your advice would be wonderful Anchor if enough people did as you say on a near constant basis.

The distraction you speak of in ones thinking as being played as violins I totally disagree with. If it works for you to ignore killers when you see one, then by all means enjoy your world, but let me say, the world of the rest of us will not change because of your filtering out others thoughts, and or ignoring reality in our dimension.

Like it or not evil is real and here in our dimension, and not speaking to it will solve nothing in my opinion.

As far as vitriolic rhetoric is concerned, you are correct, as the dictionary meaning of vitriolic is cruel and bitter criticism. Obama is a cruel and bitter human being just as are most other politicians are as well.

That is a dose or reality, not wishful thinking.

Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: Revelation 8 vs 9 One third of the sea life in peril?   Revelation 8 vs 9  One third of the sea life in peril? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:37 pm

TBTP have had, handed to them on a plate, many lines of attack on the psyche of the average media consumer - thier "useless eaters".

The height of thier success comes when they can play the drama in a manner that alters the thinking patterns of those who are not average, but have considerable influence on the average. The word average here is not meant as disparagement - but is meant in the sense of a scientific calculation of how to conduct deliberate distortion in the illusiory world to upset the thinking of as many people as possible.

Mudering people and blaming it on someone else is only one such method. Starting wars another.

When it gets to the point that a certain momentum is built up, they can sit back and laugh as other, normally positively oritented people, do the work of the elite for them.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Revelation 8 vs 9 One third of the sea life in peril?   Revelation 8 vs 9  One third of the sea life in peril? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:23 pm

I agree with your thoughts except for this John. The word average as I would use it, is a person that is dumbed down and have their eyes closed to reality. The word average to me means the person that is naive to what is going on.

The small minority that rules feeds off of fear of the average person, not the person that is above average in their knowledge.

Barak Obama is a serial killer as I understand the term. He will also not go away because I speak certain words or cover him in light and love.

Any man that continues a war without cause is a killer to me. I have to go fight devils sometimes and I don't like doing it, I would rather speak them away, but they don't go away with spoken words but just for a certain amount of time, and then they always return to start their shit again.

I only do that which I have been taught to do. I have not learned a better way of fighting evil, but have been open to more learning about this for over 30 years.

For whatever reason, God has not taught me other ways of handling evil attacks against me, so I must think there may be no better way than to confront them.

People choose their free will to be evil or good, and my language will not change that in their life as far as I know?
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: Revelation 8 vs 9 One third of the sea life in peril?   Revelation 8 vs 9  One third of the sea life in peril? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:23 pm

Now that is interesting.

Sometimes people ask about meditation, and I normally respond that there are as many ways to meditate as there are people on the planet, but there are some common features. In the same way, it is quite plausible to me (as I think about your post), that there are as many ways as fighting devils - and each method has its purpose for the experiencer and seeker of truth doing the fighting.

Gabriel wrote:
People choose their free will to be evil or good, and my language will not change that in their life as far as I know?

Perhaps it does. Your language is an external manifestation of your thought. Your thought is the machinery of creation. I would say, there will always be a subtle effect, and that is why I personally make my call for each

"each person to take full responsibility for thier actions, thoughts, words and deeds"

the reason being is that we are co-creating, and we together create with out thoughts.

I realise that I am speaking in a way that looks like I am in disagreement with some fundamental thinking on your part. Please know that I hold respect for your views - and that I know that I am learning and changing all the time.

Thanks for your ideas - it really make me think hard.

John..

Last edited by Anchor on Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Revelation 8 vs 9 One third of the sea life in peril?   Revelation 8 vs 9  One third of the sea life in peril? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:41 pm

I am not mad at you John by any means. I also respect your thoughts as well. It has been shown to me that if you try to stop a quote unquote "sinner" from sinning, then God will be MAD at you? How can this be?

it is a paradox, it is the planet earth schoolhouse, it is 3D living and as I have learned 3D living sucks big time to 3D beings. 3D living at the same time has wonderful things to learn and to see while the place still sucks?

This is a beautiful planet, wonderful wildlife, and scenery, also some wonderful people, so why does it always have the "suck factor" also involved???? Why is it we can not change it overnight to a paradise?

There is a timetable. There is a plan. there are bad guys and good guys, it is a John Wayne movie. The good guy wins.

That is actually the way it is, but in the struggle we will have lots of problems along the way.

We also will have lots of help from God if we seek?

Why does God say, do not stop the sinner? Because the way we learn is through trouble.

What better training can there be than this planet Earth for the knowledge of peace and Love, because of the resident Evil here and for the fact we have free will??

Why is it we remember nothing from our former lives????

All are protections for us so we do not become guilty in the exercise of being Human.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revelation 8 vs 9 One third of the sea life in peril?   Revelation 8 vs 9  One third of the sea life in peril? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revelation 8 vs 9 One third of the sea life in peril?
Page 1 of 1