the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One to try in the garden!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

One to try in the garden! Empty
PostSubject: One to try in the garden!   One to try in the garden! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:59 pm

Hook one of these Helix Static Mixer's onto your garden hose.

http://www.stamixco-usa.com/products/helical-static-mixer/default.html

strapped down

Still testing myself... but the sprouts are not lying sunny scratch

EDIT: I'm doing water test's at the moment, and its quite amazing to say the least in this early stage of sprouting in cold temps how the static mixer which should cause water to spiral on itself is working on the chick peas. affraid

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: One to try in the garden!   One to try in the garden! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:10 pm

I'm using what looks to be shown in figure 9 :)
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: One to try in the garden!   One to try in the garden! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:14 pm

So is this a fancy sprinkler mate?
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: One to try in the garden!   One to try in the garden! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:55 pm

You are another Peter Cundall in the making Soma. Definitely. flower
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: One to try in the garden!   One to try in the garden! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:11 pm

Biggsy I think Pete woulda been smart enough to put a cage over all his plants to stop the possums from eating every broccoli plant.... Banging Head lol

R,yeah in a sense its a fancy sprinkler LOL

I'm trying to replicate this water pipe on the cheap using a plastic helix tube we use at work for mixing silicon :D

One to try in the garden! Whowr-inside

The research page is awesome:

http://www.alivewater.net/research/research.htm

sorry for the rushed post mate, work beckons me ;)

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: One to try in the garden!   One to try in the garden! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:20 am

The plot is thickening regarding these vortex pipes...

http://www.guardiantrader.com/Genesis_Vortex.html

One to try in the garden! Waterpipe_drawing

I smell a half rat in that link due to my own crazed obsession with water and what I keep an eye on. Reason being is that I wonder if the pipe has come from the link in my last post and has been modified. If so the silver mod seems good, but its the magnetite encapsulated in the surrounds which has me batting an eyelid and who they quote, as on Barry Carters Ormus site Physicist John Milewski says water must remain encapsulated in a container of magnetite for five days for maximum benefit.

Its another one of those things that I believe to be 100% true, and I'm well over 50% sure that my own experiment with a cheap $5 helix tube is working, though time will tell, and if not, then I'm prepared to go the official route and buy a pipe from the first link and help the guy with his research page joy

I can understand paying around 350 retail for the alivewater pipe as manufacturing a low volume product with a spiral inside a pipe is not going to be cheap. Infact, I would love to know the process of whether the spiral is CNC machined or cast???

What peeves me about the Genesis vortex is that the company is essentially planning to charge:

Quote :
Wholesale and resale distributor inquiries welcomed. Current projected retail price of the Genesis Vortex is $1049. plus shipping. If you wish to be contacted when the Genesis Vortex is available or for further information, please contact:GuardianTrader

Sterling Silver plating is not a cost I know about, but adding magnetite in an easy to form brass hexagon is not going to cost anywhere near their projected retail price. And it may not even work as sold to the consumer from what I've read from Physicist John Milewski writings which can be read here:

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/magneticwater.htm

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/magnetite.htm

One can see there is a HUGE difference between what John says, and what Genesis say.

Lastly, I don't doubt that the Genesis pipe will work in some manner. I doubt their marketing practice, and their intention, which to me should be to make the world a better place rather than line their pockets. The Cheaper it is equals greater adoption and more water healed, healthier plants and people. Right now, I call them health elitist's who have no intention of changing anything. snicker

PS it doesn't help that I've read a Major Health Food/Product Wholesalers catalogue this week either :-O

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: One to try in the garden!   One to try in the garden! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:27 pm

Soma perhaps you should buy one, de-construct it and reproduce the product for a fraction of the price. How big is your garden shed?
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: One to try in the garden!   One to try in the garden! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:09 pm

Soma is definitely got the title of inventor/experimenter/alchemist and others I cannot even think of because when I read your posts above S, I have to stop, scratch my head and try to understand it. In other words it is a tad difficult for biggs brain.

You would be gold or even better in a shtf scenario in an off the grid community S. sunny
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: One to try in the garden!   One to try in the garden! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:59 am

Reunite wrote:
Soma perhaps you should buy one, de-construct it and reproduce the product for a fraction of the price. How big is your garden shed?

I wish I had a full decked out garden shed along with the many skills needed to make such a device R lol!

First step will be to buy one pipe which I can fit onto a garden hose and use here where I rent and also take up to the farm and experiment up there.

Right now its excited me enough to say its a forgone conclusion that I'm buying one soon.

I've also sent the websites over to tool designers and engineers in Taiwan to see what they think regarding the best way of manufacturing the spiral section would be. On the manufacturing side talk, I found these folks here in melbs which seem to be able to produce the spiral if given the right dimensions and money for tooling which I don't have *groan*

http://www.austwistedsteel.com/indust.htm

Ya never know though, maybe that plastic static helix mixer from work has the same effect...fingers crossed One to try in the garden! 3110
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: One to try in the garden!   One to try in the garden! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:19 am

Here's another pipe that does pretty much the same thing:

http://structuredwaterunit.com/Structured_Water_Unit.html

There is an interesting video at that site which shows a machined block of acrylic, if that is the water form inside the pipes then thats different again to the alivewater system design but achieving the same effect.

Its taken me since I started this thread to find that link again.

My sprouting experiment sorta was full of fail for an outcome due to leaving the sprouts overnight in water on two occasions. I did so because I thought longer exposure may determine a result more worthy than rinsing the sprouts quickly with my three different water test's being; Static Helix Tap water, Tap Water and Berkey filter from a simple vortex bottle set-up. Odd thing about it is that the Helix tap sprouts must have softened up a lot more which leads them to stink a lot more than the other two jars.

Inconclusive test, as tonight I rinsed the Helix sprouts with tap water about ten times to try and remove the stink and then put in a little ormus I made awhile back.

Within the next fortnight I shall get an alive water copper pipe and see how that goes as from putting my feelers out searching and emailing its a sure fire winner. Full of Win as they say these days on the web LOL

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One to try in the garden!   One to try in the garden! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One to try in the garden!
Page 1 of 1