the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Alex Jones Video You Can Believe In

Go down 
+2
WineHippie
Lightning222
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

An Alex Jones Video You Can Believe In Empty
PostSubject: An Alex Jones Video You Can Believe In   An Alex Jones Video You Can Believe In Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:22 am

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: An Alex Jones Video You Can Believe In   An Alex Jones Video You Can Believe In Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:03 pm

i listened, thank you for bringing this info to us...
my reaction to the vid?
shocked
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: An Alex Jones Video You Can Believe In   An Alex Jones Video You Can Believe In Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:37 pm

Thank you for posting this.

Please understand you are the matrix. You are God. If the people trying to kill you are humans and they are on this planet, you have an outlet of protection.

Jesus Christ, Y'shua Messiah said, if you take any deadly poison it will not harm you????? Why would Y'shua Messiah ever say that?? Because he knew what was going to happen as he said so to us before he died.

Why would he tell you that? Because he knew you would need to hear it at this time of the great Harvest. He is trying to tell you that if you believe in him they cannot kill you with their bullshit, but you will die when you are supposed to not one minute before.

Alex jones is a messenger of warning, if you know God/source/Y'shua Messiah then you do not need to be scared, because you are here for this time.

They lose you win as long as you have a personal relationship with God.

They fucking lose, even if they kill you in the flesh, you still win in the end, and you will judge the ones that killed you.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: An Alex Jones Video You Can Believe In   An Alex Jones Video You Can Believe In Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:36 pm

'Instead of a shot, have a banana'

wtf
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: An Alex Jones Video You Can Believe In   An Alex Jones Video You Can Believe In Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:43 pm

Hey Gabe, I agree with you 100%. I posted this when I had just gotten back from the doctors office today. He kept trying to tell me I was overdue for my tetnus (sp?) shot and because I have diabetes I need a pneumonia shot. The nurse who I've also known for many years was in the room and immediately left. We had our usual verbal knock down drag out about injections. I asked some questions to get it started and he avoided the answers. I then informed him (like I always do) that I wasn't interested in any type of injections and would take my chances. When I told him in my daughter's apt. that under no circumstances would I allow her to have the Guardasill injections, he slammed down his file and said to me "don't you love your daughter", I was extremely irritated with him over that. Anyway this is just background because what happened next was very funny. The doctor left and the nurse came back in. She said to me "who won?" , she knows how I feel about them. I told her I did but he was very pissed at me.

To make a long story longer (hee hee), I saw this video in my email when I got home and had to post it.

R: I did a double take on the banana thing too, but I'm guessing he is saying that don't take injections, just eat healthier if you aren't feeling good. I'll have to listen to it again.

Thanks for letting me rant guys! But I mentioned the above because my doctor and others have changed in the past couple of years, he would never push anything on me I didn't want so I really believe they are being pressured into this by the AMA and it may be one of the reasons many doctors are leaving their practices because they aren't being allowed to make their own decisions. Just my opinion but I don't state it lightly.

PS: I've always believed if they really want to carry this out they will find a way to get these toxins and viruses in us without our knowledge and that was the main message of the video. But personally I'm not going to make it any easier for them.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: An Alex Jones Video You Can Believe In   An Alex Jones Video You Can Believe In Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:20 pm

If they want to inject a vaccine in me they had better be prepared for a battle.

An Alex Jones Video You Can Believe In Hottub

This is not me btw. lol!
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: An Alex Jones Video You Can Believe In   An Alex Jones Video You Can Believe In Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:33 pm

I feel the same way mic! Heck the food is going to kill us faster anyway!
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: An Alex Jones Video You Can Believe In   An Alex Jones Video You Can Believe In Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:26 am

Now that is funny you mentioned about the AMA and the GPs L2.

I had a conversation with my female GP last year about the swine flu vaccine and what was being said about it on these forums. Now she was pretty aghast about it and went on and on about the government would not do this or that...............but after being away for a long time she has stopped altogether doing general practice and only does one day a week for women's issues only and that's it. No reason for it or she hasnt given one yet. Something fishy there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Alex Jones Video You Can Believe In   An Alex Jones Video You Can Believe In Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Alex Jones Video You Can Believe In
Page 1 of 1