the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The seasons have passed, and Igor Witkowski finally hits the gootubes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

The seasons have passed, and Igor Witkowski finally hits the gootubes Empty
PostSubject: The seasons have passed, and Igor Witkowski finally hits the gootubes   The seasons have passed, and Igor Witkowski finally hits the gootubes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:19 am

I'm 23m in, and at Igor's thoughts on what was going on with the Bell. Good stuff indeed!

Not sure on who did the interviews, but making him repeat his take was quite *groan*

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: The seasons have passed, and Igor Witkowski finally hits the gootubes   The seasons have passed, and Igor Witkowski finally hits the gootubes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:11 pm

I've finished the vid, and found it one of the best video's I've seen from the producers involved.

Igor provides so much detail's, its mind boggling!

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The seasons have passed, and Igor Witkowski finally hits the gootubes   The seasons have passed, and Igor Witkowski finally hits the gootubes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:15 pm

Thanks Soma hon. xo
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: The seasons have passed, and Igor Witkowski finally hits the gootubes   The seasons have passed, and Igor Witkowski finally hits the gootubes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:37 am

Biggles wrote:
Thanks Soma hon. xo

Biggzy, its a gem in the sense that if like me you don't have any of Igors books. He gives a very good run down of his research. There's no grandeur speculation of "this and that", and he states that quite clear to the point that the people that interviewed let him talk.

As Steve would say:

Love it clubbing ;)
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: The seasons have passed, and Igor Witkowski finally hits the gootubes   The seasons have passed, and Igor Witkowski finally hits the gootubes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:44 am

Actually Biggsy, the only other video I've felt a need to watch over and over to get a vibe and find names for reference is John Lear's interview.

Obviously everyone feels a different vibe etc and that all cool regarding what they trust as info or not. I've been moaning to see this particular interview for a long time and was not disappointed to finally hear Igor speak.

Definitely one for the researcher's though sunny
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The seasons have passed, and Igor Witkowski finally hits the gootubes   The seasons have passed, and Igor Witkowski finally hits the gootubes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:13 pm

Thanks soma, when I get the time I'll watch it due to your high recommendation.

I noticed Bill uploaded this interview 1 day before Kerry uploaded the exact same interview to youtube, are they competing...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The seasons have passed, and Igor Witkowski finally hits the gootubes   The seasons have passed, and Igor Witkowski finally hits the gootubes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The seasons have passed, and Igor Witkowski finally hits the gootubes
Page 1 of 1