the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fresh Analysis of Meier's Photos Proves their Genuineness

Go down 
+2
Dean Plejaren
Linda
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Fresh Analysis of Meier's Photos Proves their Genuineness Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Analysis of Meier's Photos Proves their Genuineness   Fresh Analysis of Meier's Photos Proves their Genuineness Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:26 am

I don't know much about Meier or his photos....

What do you think about this recent development in the interpretation of Billy Meier's Hasenbol photos.

www.tjresearch.info/Hasenbol_Proof.htm
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Analysis of Meier's Photos Proves their Genuineness   Fresh Analysis of Meier's Photos Proves their Genuineness Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:48 am

Thanks for the merry go round Linda. But I've been on this ride before. Billy Meier made things from his farmyard we got the smoking gun already. But you know these business men never giving up on a good sale.

Fresh Analysis of Meier's Photos Proves their Genuineness MerryGoRound
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Analysis of Meier's Photos Proves their Genuineness   Fresh Analysis of Meier's Photos Proves their Genuineness Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:17 am

The jury is still out on Meiers as far as I'm concerned, although the evidence and my instincts
are leaning more & more in his favour. There are still unanswered questions in my mind, such as, why has he claimed the Pleiadians only talk to him and no-one else and that all the rest, and there are many, phony. I seem to recall that he first said they were from the Pleiades to throw off any phoney claims, and that they are really Plejarians. If anyone can answer this for me I would be grateful.
Dean, what smoking gun are you on about? Is it the homemade model which, to me, he provided an adequate answer to?

Thanks for the link Linda.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Analysis of Meier's Photos Proves their Genuineness   Fresh Analysis of Meier's Photos Proves their Genuineness Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:48 pm

pilgrim wrote:
The jury is still out on Meiers as far as I'm concerned, although the evidence and my instincts
are leaning more & more in his favour. There are still unanswered questions in my mind, such as, why has he claimed the Pleiadians only talk to him and no-one else and that all the rest, and there are many, phony. I seem to recall that he first said they were from the Pleiades to throw off any phoney claims, and that they are really Plejarians. If anyone can answer this for me I would be grateful.
Dean, what smoking gun are you on about? Is it the homemade model which, to me, he provided an adequate answer to?

I agree with you Pilgrim. There is some very valuable info in the Meiers stuff but there is some I have trouble with. What was his answer for the wedding cake pics?? This one bothers me the most.

Fresh Analysis of Meier's Photos Proves their Genuineness Meiernavealca1

Fresh Analysis of Meier's Photos Proves their Genuineness Meiertampalaca
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Analysis of Meier's Photos Proves their Genuineness   Fresh Analysis of Meier's Photos Proves their Genuineness Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:40 pm

I have not really followed Meier and his teachings, but always wondered what is really his role is on this world stage since I know that everything was planned long ago. scratch

Maybe so that people will think that aliens are good and will save us? If so, not true.... not ALL aliens are on our side...plus, I question people who are still alive and being promoted...
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Analysis of Meier's Photos Proves their Genuineness   Fresh Analysis of Meier's Photos Proves their Genuineness Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:10 pm

He took these pictures and had this experience when he was a kid and I think is ego grew from this experience so he makes up stuff now. "They can only talk to me", translation "Please give me more attention, I am so lonely, they don't visit me anymore".
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Analysis of Meier's Photos Proves their Genuineness   Fresh Analysis of Meier's Photos Proves their Genuineness Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:58 pm

Micjer I can't remember where I seen that info, I think it was a Wendell Stevens documentary on YouTube, or maybe Michael Horns website.
Here's a link to FIGU, one of Meiers sites, you might find something about there.
http://us.figu.org/portal/Default.aspx

This is a Wikipedia site,
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Main_Page

Apparently there has been twenty attempts on his live and now has armed patrols around his house.

Even if he is attention seeking, which I doubt, some of the best analysts' in the world have tried for years
to catch him out, and then there's his predictions which were documented years previous to there actual
happening.[url][/url]
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Analysis of Meier's Photos Proves their Genuineness   Fresh Analysis of Meier's Photos Proves their Genuineness Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:34 pm

Tom, then there must be something true about Meier and what he says and the pictures he took.
I will have to look at the links.
Thanks a million.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Analysis of Meier's Photos Proves their Genuineness   Fresh Analysis of Meier's Photos Proves their Genuineness Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:34 am

I don't think so.....

Lucy ..... You got some splainin to do!!!!

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Analysis of Meier's Photos Proves their Genuineness   Fresh Analysis of Meier's Photos Proves their Genuineness Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:22 am

sorry BS major league Fresh Analysis of Meier's Photos Proves their Genuineness Bullsh10
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Analysis of Meier's Photos Proves their Genuineness   Fresh Analysis of Meier's Photos Proves their Genuineness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh Analysis of Meier's Photos Proves their Genuineness
Page 1 of 1