the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE KENITES

Go down 
+4
zuni
Louise
Biggles
Gabriel
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE KENITES Empty
PostSubject: THE KENITES   THE KENITES Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:33 pm

The kenites are the children of Cain. Cain was born through the sexual threesome of Adam eve and Satan in the Garden of Eden. Satan seduced Eve and she bore the child Cain. Cain was the first murderer written about in this world. Below I have posted a link that the main stream media puts out that says this is not true.

Here is the Link,

http://www.carm.org/serpent-seed-and-kenites

This article is written by the Kenites who control all media in this world. The reason they tell you this is to convince you that these Bible stories are not true.

The serpent seed doctrine is for real, and anybody that cannot see the struggle between the children of light and the children of darkness is without Spiritual sight.

The Kenites are the Zionists. The Kenites are the new world order. They are not Jews but they say they are Jews in order to make you think you cannot criticize them as a group.

They say they are Jews but are liars. They are hiding behind the "fig leaf" which means the nation of Israel. This is why the only people in the world you cannot criticize is the Jews, and if you do criticize them you can go to jail for it in many countries.

This is not because the Jews are evil, it is because the Kenites are hiding by saying they are Jews.

It is the Kenites that have all the money, not the Jews. This is another strong misconception.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE KENITES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:29 pm

The Wickipedia offering says the Kenites were metalsmiths and copper workers. There is also a scripture that says they were scribes.

1st Chronicles 2:55 says they were scribes.

Scribes are record keepers, as well as bankers, as well as for hire to the highest dollar. Scribes were the writers of History. If the history was true or false we do not know.

I wonder why Wickipedia did not give all references to the Kenites????????? And I wonder why the internet attacks pastor Arnold Murray for teaching this doctrine if it is so WRONG??

Why is a little preacher in Arkansas so dangerous??

Arnold Murray is right on and the only guy on TV that teaches this correctly.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

THE KENITES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:19 pm

Being where I live Gabe I dont know and have never heard of Arnold Murray, but I am sure your right because you just are.

IMO they always attack even the little guy who preaches the truth so they try to stamp him out.

I am going to study up now with those links you gave me Gabe. xo
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE KENITES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:33 am

I heard of Arnold Murray many years ago.He has a real small church in Arkansas but he has an out reach through satellite TV.

The reason I bring him up is because he also teaches that the Kenites are the problem, but when he teaches about the Kenites he says nothing else about them other than what the scriptures actually say.

I go quite a bit further with the things I say about the Kenites than Pastor Murray does.

But nevertheless the main stream media and the organized churches attack him.

If anyone is attacked by the main stream media there is a good chance that the person being attacked has something of value to listen to.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

THE KENITES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:15 am

Gabriel wrote:
I heard of Arnold Murray many years ago.He has a real small church in Arkansas but he has an out reach through satellite TV.

The reason I bring him up is because he also teaches that the Kenites are the problem, but when he teaches about the Kenites he says nothing else about them other than what the scriptures actually say.

I go quite a bit further with the things I say about the Kenites than Pastor Murray does.

But nevertheless the main stream media and the organized churches attack him.

If anyone is attacked by the main stream media there is a good chance that the person being attacked has something of value to listen to.

You got that right Gabe.
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

THE KENITES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:15 am

Thanks for the info Gabe
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE KENITES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:49 pm

Your welcome
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

THE KENITES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:45 am

thanks for the info gabe......

i really want to know why evil had to come to mother earth in the first place...... as i do not feel evil needs to be here.......it is like a plague...... and these kenites appear to be part of this plague........
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE KENITES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:11 am

Your welcome Zuni.

I can only speculate as to why evil came here based on my limited knowledge.

As far as I understand it, the story started right at the beginning.

Most people think Adam and Eve were not real people. They were as far as I am concerned. God/source that created them gave Adam and Eve "Authority" over the works of his hands. Adam and Eve were to rule the earth with compassion and love.

Lucifer/Satan saw this taking place and decided to trick the humans into listening to him instead of God/source. God/source told the humans not to have anything to do with Lucifer/Satan, but they decided not to heed the warning and trusted Lucifer/Satan over the word of God /source.

This gave Lucifer/Satan "Authority" over Adam and Eve. This is how evil was established in this planet. It really is that simple and that is what I believe happened.

Once Authority was given to Lucifer/Satan he could rule this planet as he saw fit. Adam and Eve also believed in nudity just as you and I do, because God /source made them naked without clothes.

Lucifer saw this and took advantage of it by telling them that God/source sent Lucifer/Satan to them to teach them how to pro-create and have children.

So they had a sexual threesome in the Garden of Eden and Eve became pregnant by both Lucifer/Satan and Adam at the same time. Eve had Paternal twins one of Satan and a child from Adam. Cain and Able.

Cain killed Able and so evil was born into this planet. Cain was the first Kenite. That word Kenite means, Children of Cain.

Today the Kenites are still here and are the rulers of the wealth of this world. The Kenites are the evil in this planet and they control all things connected to government.

The Kenites go around saying they are Jewish people but that is a lie, they are not Jewish at all. They hide behind the "fig leaf" pretending to be Jewish because they know people will not criticize the Jewish people because it is against the law to criticize the Jewish people in many places. So they use this in order to hide themselves from their true identity as the Children of Cain, who are family members of Satan/Lucifer.

I hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

THE KENITES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:36 pm

thank you again gabe.......

the story of cain and able makes much more sense to me now........

i had never known of the sexual threesome between adam eve and satin.......or thats how the twins were conseved.....i thought they were brothers......never realized they were twins........

but now im wondering why adam and eve were so easily tricked by satin.........
and why did they not consalt with the creater ???

i mean i would emagine they must have been very close to the creater......so i wonder why the comunication issues ???

scratch

what happend between adam eve and the creater to make them listen to satin ??.......
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE KENITES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:52 pm

The Bible says that Satan is the most beautiful Angel created by God. Because he is so beautiful/handsome he presents a striking figure to look upon.

When Adam and Eve were created they were like children in their minds. They were completely innocent because they were perfect. They had never done anything morally wrong. They had never hurt anyone, they did not know about how to do bad things because they were created just like you and me were before we came to the age of accountability and knew the difference between right and wrong.

Adam and Eve were childlike in their knowledge about all things, they were innocent just like us before we knew NOT to do something but did anyway.

Their communication problem was as follows. Satan came to them shining like a light bulb, glowing from within and because he is 7 feet tall and looks like a body builder he was "obviously" greater than either Adam or Eve because they could see with their eyes he was greater.

Satan told them he was sent by God to show them how to have children. I think he did great things in front of them like call fire out of heaven, maybe even disappeared in front of them and then re-materialized back in front of them. Showing off his power, that they did not know they had at the time because they had not learned that as of yet.

The Bible says that Eve was seduced totally by Satan, and she fell for the trick before they asked God what they should do. It would be like a child doing what their Father warned them not to do.

It was obvious to Eve that this guy was sent by God to her.

God had told Adam and Eve not to participate with the Angel of Good and Evil that was in the Garden with them. Adam and Eve simply did not listen to the advice because Eve liked what she saw in Lucifer/Satan, she was seduced and tricked by it as Adam was.

This Angel of Good and Evil was the only being that ever showed power like he did right in front of them. And because they were warned not to touch him, when they did they lost their innocence and became disobedient to God and this is what cost them and us and the Earth.

Evil came into the Earth and humans through this one act of rebellion by Adam and Eve.

Satan now rules this planet through the throne of evil, and every person on this planet is subject to him unless that person has re-established their personal connection and relationship with God.

If a person for example like me, re-establishes his relationship with God as I have done, then you can have Authority given back to you by God himself so you can defeat the Prince of Darkness and his children the Kenites.

This is the reason that God sent Y'shua Messiah to die. Someone had to die and shed blood because the "original covenant with God" was broken by Adam and Eve., and the penalty for this rebellion by Adam and Eve was death, so Y'shua died in their place for them.

Adam and Eve was warned beforehand, but ignored it.

That is the whole story as it is taught in the scriptures.

And the Kenites today are the people behind the the New World Order and the wealth of this world.

I hope this helps.

I love your questions Zuni.

Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

THE KENITES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:58 pm

Gabriel wrote:

Satan now rules this planet through the throne of evil, and every person on this planet is subject to him unless that person has re-established their personal connection and relationship with God.

Yes, brother, until people realize why they have tried so hard with all these so-called 'spiritual' gurus to actually take us away from God with their NEW AGE buzz words and ideas, people will not be able to make it through the natural shift that is coming.

If we connect and praise our Lord, it will help us get through the next cycle.
Love you.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Louise

THE KENITES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:11 pm

zuni wrote:
thank you again gabe.......

the story of cain and able makes much more sense to me now........

i had never known of the sexual threesome between adam eve and satin.......or thats how the twins were conseved.....i thought they were brothers......never realized they were twins........

but now im wondering why adam and eve were so easily tricked by satin.........
and why did they not consalt with the creater ???

i mean i would emagine they must have been very close to the creater......so i wonder why the comunication issues ???

scratch

what happend between adam eve and the creater to make them listen to satin ??.......
Good question~~~
Back to top Go down
Louise

THE KENITES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:17 pm

Sorry Gabe, but I am lost on some of this? Where does this come from? Bible?
Back to top Go down
Louise

THE KENITES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:21 pm

Linda wrote:
Gabriel wrote:

Yes, brother, until people realize why they have tried so hard with all these so-called 'spiritual' gurus to actually take us away from God with their NEW AGE buzz words and ideas, people will not be able to make it through the natural shift that is coming.

If we connect and praise our Lord, it will help us get through the next cycle.
Love you.

Hello darlin, so good to see you here cheers
I'm a bit confused. I agree that we need to reconnect with our inner selves and connect directly with "GOD or UNIVERSE or SOURCE"
to heck with the gurus, I listen to my own inner voice--just not sure what you're you are saying. Can you please clarify?

xoxoxox
Back to top Go down
Louise

THE KENITES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:22 pm

Who's "The Lord" you are referring to?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE KENITES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:06 pm

Yes Louise these things are taught in the Bible. They are not taught by the organized church. 99 out of 100 organized church members do not know these details. Most of them would not believe it, because the church will not teach these things.

The children of Cain are here today as the owners of the wealth of this world. Because of the Kenites control of the media for so long, most people have the mistaken idea that the Jewish people are the holders of the wealth.

When in fact it is the children of Cain, the Kenites.

The Kenites go around claiming they are Jewish and they are liars. They are not, they are the Family of Darkness.

The kenites have used the label of being Jewish to hide behind, so we will not really know who they are.

I hope this clears it up for you Louise, if not ask me another question and I'll try to answer.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

THE KENITES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:24 am

Louise wrote:
Who's "The Lord" you are referring to?

When I say Lord, God, Creator, Jesus, Source, etc.... they sorta mean the same to me because I try to think like the ancients did before 'religion'. They looked to the sky and knew there was a higher source that protected nature and all living things.
I know that many Goddesses were worshipped all over the world and I include them too.

I know names mean something important to everybody, but I tend to think of the "Higher Source" as our Almighty Creator.
I believe Jesus was sent to teach us and suffered for it. I think Jesus was an ET in the 4th dimension like my friend, k.t. experienced when she went to the Valley of the Dried White Bones.

He is the one that taught us about the serpent seed race.

That race hates Jesus...because He warned us about them. They try to keep us away from Him by creating all the NEW AGE stuff and try to say that He never existed, etc.
If he never existed, why do they hate Him so much? LOL

One thing I strongly oppose is lucifer, the occult and anything to do with magic, rituals or spells....mainly because I know people who were into that and other dark secret things...

My mothers tribe from Oaxaca were called "People of the Rain" and my ancestors did the Mixtec Codices. They used the words Lord this and Lord that in their writings.

My family never believed in organized religion and neither do I.
I guess you could say that I feel connected to the Universe in an ancient way, and believe there are higher dimensions and spiritual ancestors who watch over us.
Like the orbs who showed up after my mothers passing.

I believe having a personal connection to God and Jesus is what keeps us away from fear and makes us stronger for what is to come. I think many of us came from Abraham's seed.

I believe because I have seen many miracles in my life and know that there is no such thing as death because we are eternal beings! toast

Back to top Go down
Louise

THE KENITES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:28 am

Thanks G & L flower
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE KENITES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:59 am

Good advice Linda.

The Lord I am referring to is named Y'shua Messiah. This Lord I have a personal relationship with. He is my elder brother, I know Him, have seen Him and spoken to Him. He taught me how to cast out Devils after He gave me back the Authority that Adam and Eve lost.

The organized Church calls Him Jesus.

But because the organized Church is so confused and hardly gets anything right, I try to make the distinction between who they say is Jesus, and the person that I know as my brother Y'shua.

The organized Church is confused, and I have been taught that confusion comes from darkness, so although the people in the organized Church may "know" who Jesus is, they do not act like they know him personally, because they are confused and confusion is a Spirit of darkness.

Your welcome Louise I hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

THE KENITES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:31 pm

Zionism - Trojan Horse Of The West

http://rense.com/general91/zhorse.htm

With the end of World War Two came the terrible images of Germany's final solution which caused great empathy and consideration for the Jews. The Zionists took this moment to gather support for their plans in Palestine. In November of 1947 they successfully lobbied the United Nations to split Palestine into two states thereby creating the state of Israel and turning thousands of Palestinians into refugees.

Zionism is and always has been a political ideology and prior to World War Two it was considered to be an extremist one. With the creation of the state of Israel came the illusion that Zionism and Judaism are united. This illusion makes possible a great power of deception; when one criticizes the politics of Israel he is often accused of being a racist, this conditions society to keep their objections silent allowing the state to operate beyond reproach.

Not only does this silence allow for the continued annihilation of the Palestinian people, but the confusion of it also manifests misguided prejudice towards Jewish people worldwide. Without an open discussion, justice will never be realized, irrational emotions will always prevail, and peace will forever remain intangible. Only with truth will this calamity find resolve.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

THE KENITES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:41 am

Zionists must divide and conquer via deception.
Freemasonry, the worship of Lucifer, is a Cabalist Jewish establishment that will be the ultimate One World Religion imposed by force on the entire world by the One World Government.
Zionists are the most anti-Semitic group of people on earth and are trained from birth for their roles.

I read this post today:

KNOW WHO Assassinated JFK ????????????????????

How do you think did Israel get the Atomic Bomb when Kenedy was "DEAD" against it ????????????????

Kennedy wanted to bring the hammer down on the Israelis, right at the moment of building the infrastructure that enabled the Jews to build a nuclear bomb (200 million was spent by that point, or about one billion in today’s dollars).
In fact, Kennedy was all set to deliver a letter, threatening to have international atomic inspectors pay Israel a visit. David Ben-Gurion, Prime Minister of Israel at the time, hated and disrespected Kennedy completely, so when Kennedy sent the letter to the US embassy for hand delivery, Ben-Gurion up and quit for “family reasons” before they could do it.
This gave the Israelis some time and before Kennedy could make do his threat, someone blew his head up.

And the extra KICKER Kennedy, five months before his murder , signed off on Executive order #11110, which authorized the US Treasury department to print silver-backed certificates, completely by-passing the private monopoly parasite called the Federal Reserve.

Enough American stupidity the Atomic bomb was the PRIZE that the Zionist Israeli thugs wanted. With an " A " Bomb Israel would be able to dictate to any other country.

They create big lies against Muslims......and play BOTH sides........
Here's proof of their propaganda..

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

THE KENITES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:03 am

I often wondered how Isreal was one of the few countries that were allowed to have nuclear technology.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

THE KENITES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:37 am

Gabriel wrote:
The Bible says that Satan is the most beautiful Angel created by God. Because he is so beautiful/handsome he presents a striking figure to look upon.

When Adam and Eve were created they were like children in their minds. They were completely innocent because they were perfect. They had never done anything morally wrong. They had never hurt anyone, they did not know about how to do bad things because they were created just like you and me were before we came to the age of accountability and knew the difference between right and wrong.

Adam and Eve were childlike in their knowledge about all things, they were innocent just like us before we knew NOT to do something but did anyway.

Their communication problem was as follows. Satan came to them shining like a light bulb, glowing from within and because he is 7 feet tall and looks like a body builder he was "obviously" greater than either Adam or Eve because they could see with their eyes he was greater.

Satan told them he was sent by God to show them how to have children. I think he did great things in front of them like call fire out of heaven, maybe even disappeared in front of them and then re-materialized back in front of them. Showing off his power, that they did not know they had at the time because they had not learned that as of yet.

The Bible says that Eve was seduced totally by Satan, and she fell for the trick before they asked God what they should do. It would be like a child doing what their Father warned them not to do.

God had told Adam and Eve not to participate with the Angel of Good and Evil that was in the Garden with them. Adam and Eve simply did not listen to the advice because Eve liked what she saw in Lucifer/Satan, she was seduced and tricked by it as Adam was.

This Angel of Good and Evil was the only being that ever showed power like he did right in front of them. And because they were warned not to touch him, when they did they lost their innocence and became disobedient to God and this is what cost them and us and the Earth.

Evil came into the Earth and humans through this one act of rebellion by Adam and Eve.

If a person for example like me, re-establishes his relationship with God as I have done, then you can have Authority given back to you by God himself so you can defeat the Prince of Darkness and his children the Kenites.

This is the reason that God sent Y'shua Messiah to die. Someone had to die and shed blood because the "original covenant with God" was broken by Adam and Eve., and the penalty for this rebellion by Adam and Eve was death, so Y'shua died in their place for them.

And the Kenites today are the people behind the the New World Order and the wealth of this world.

I hope this helps.

gabe..... thank you for this wonderful explanation....... however this leads me to more questions ....whitch may take us off topic........

i was wondering about this jesus statement cause i never understood it.....
Quote :

i do not fully understand this consept of jesus...... i mean he came to earth so long after adam and eve....... and why did someone need to shed blood ??? why was punishment death ?? wouldn t living on an evil planet be punishment enough ?? and why did it take so long for jesus to arive here on earth ??? and didnt god/creater know that adam and eve might be fooled from the begining ?? i mean is not the creater all knowing ??? the creater must have known that satin could and would fool this child like couple......... and so why does the creater need to punish.....i just feel as though the evil they/ we encounter should be punishment enough....... and adam and eve made the mistake of listening to the devil.....so why did/ do all of us have to pay the price ??? just because of our genetics ??? its like the creator wants us to pay for our ansesters mistakes ??? why is the creator so angry about a situation that should have been forseen...... furthermore why is the creater holding what appears to be a grudge against humanity.......

sorry i just have so meny questions.........i know im off topic we can start another thread if you want......... but ive always had these questions..........so im glad you don t mind........ angel
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE KENITES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:27 pm

zuni wrote:
Gabriel wrote:

I hope this helps.

gabe..... thank you for this wonderful explanation....... however this leads me to more questions ....whitch may take us off topic........

i was wondering about this jesus statement cause i never understood it.....
Quote :

i do not fully understand this consept of jesus...... i mean he came to earth so long after adam and eve....... and why did someone need to shed blood ??? why was punishment death ?? wouldn t living on an evil planet be punishment enough ?? and why did it take so long for jesus to arive here on earth ??? and didnt god/creater know that adam and eve might be fooled from the begining ?? i mean is not the creater all knowing ??? the creater must have known that satin could and would fool this child like couple......... and so why does the creater need to punish.....i just feel as though the evil they/ we encounter should be punishment enough....... and adam and eve made the mistake of listening to the devil.....so why did/ do all of us have to pay the price ??? just because of our genetics ??? its like the creator wants us to pay for our ansesters mistakes ??? why is the creator so angry about a situation that should have been forseen...... furthermore why is the creater holding what appears to be a grudge against humanity.......

sorry i just have so meny questions.........i know im off topic we can start another thread if you want......... but ive always had these questions..........so im glad you don t mind........ angel

Great questions Zuni. I will attempt to explain.

God made Y'shua Messiah the first born from the dead, meaning humans. It is written that if you ignore the advice of God you will "DIE". This is written in Genesis. Because as soon as Adam and Eve decided to ignore Gods advice to not touch the Angel of Good and Evil/Lucifer/Satan, they became dead, "Spiritually" God warned them about this beforehand.

They ignored him and died Spiritually, and so they needed someone to go between them and God to secure "forgiveness" for their disobedience. This disobedience causes "separation" between you and God, so that you are not able to walk in Authority in this Earth because of your disobedience. This separation is called "Death" in the Scriptures. Anything that separates you from your source/God is called Death.

So God decided to use himself as a middleman to go between humans and God and because of this decision he created the flesh man named Jesus, but in reality was God himself, manifested as a lowly human to die for the disobedience of Adam and Eve, so we who might believe in this concept might again gain back our Authority that was given away by Adam and Eve.

Jesus/Y'shua Messiah was a middleman that chose to die for all humans so if any humans might believe this concept could be saved and reinstated as Authoritative Children Of God.

Why did God do this?????

Because he knew beforehand that Satan would do what he did. And God also "repented" for doing this to humans. He asked for forgiveness for putting man in the middle of all of this EVIL shit, because he knew what Satan would do.

So what could God do???? He decided to manifest as a human named Jesus/Y'shua Messiah and to die for the BULLSHIT he put us into. And if you believe this concept, then you will be brought back from death, ( separation from God ) to become a reinstated Child of the Most High God, with the same Authority that Adam and Eve Had to start with, before they DIED, and became separated from God through disobedience.

This is the most dangerous concept in the WORLD. And if you believe this concept you will die physically for it, but you will also save your life for eternity if you do decide to believe this.

If you believe this you will be hated by the WORLD, and at the same time saving your soul for eternity, because the world hates Love and goodness.

If you have more questions please ask, as I love explaining the concept.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE KENITES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE KENITES
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next