the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A REPOST from a FAVORITE "to me" BOOK "link" thanks to MICJER!!!! :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

A REPOST from a FAVORITE "to me" BOOK "link" thanks to MICJER!!!! :) Empty
PostSubject: A REPOST from a FAVORITE "to me" BOOK "link" thanks to MICJER!!!! :)   A REPOST from a FAVORITE "to me" BOOK "link" thanks to MICJER!!!! :) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:29 pm

http://www.galactic-server.com/rune/iarga.html

Still ENJOYING and perhaps NOT ENOUGH WELL FAMILURE with the the WONDERFUL work that Simultaneous Micjer was kind enough to INTRODUCE us ALL TO related to the PLANET IARGA!!!! :)

CURRENTLY "attempting" to get more INSIGHTS to WHAT MIGHT BE VERY VERY POSSIBLE to PURSUE ONCE or WHEN "enough" of this PLANET so WAKES more and more UP to the POSSIBILITY that "WE as a WHOLE PLANET" may be the ONES who may have the MOST TO GAIN by LEARNING from OTHER CULTURES as suggested in some of the ALEX COLLIER VIDEOS regarding our OTHER FELLOW COSMIC FAMILY MEMBERS and the LESSONS that "they" have ALREADY LEARNED that might be VERY "APPROPRIATE" for OUR "EARTH INHABITANTS to more FULLY STUDY and LEARN from PERHAPS perhaps perhaps SOME DAY SOONER and SOONER (I hope) !!!!!

clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing

I DO BELIEVE there are PLENTY of ADDITIONAL "EXAMPLES" of HOW "not to KILL each OTHER" out there in this UNI_VERSE that SHOULD be ALSO AVAILABLE to so ALLOW more and more of the "HUMAN RACE" to so BETTER and BETTER GET ALONG with ALL PLANETARY MEMBERS so long as or along the lines of perhaps more and more OPEN OPPORTUNITIES to OPENLY EXPLORE such INFORMATION might be more and more MADE AVAILABLE and ENCOURAGED at the EARLIEST LEVEL of EDUCATION perhaps perhaps ????

A REPOST from a FAVORITE "to me" BOOK "link" thanks to MICJER!!!! :) Iarga10

http://www.galactic-server.com/rune/iarga.html clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing

I am HOPING to PUT my HANDS on and make more a DELIBERATE INTENTIONAL EFFORT to so BETTER learn from our FELLOW "COSMIC" COMPANIONS on such HARMONISTIC LIVING EXAMPLES .... so if ANYONE knows of OTHER also INSPIRING information like that of the IARGANS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know!!!! :) :) :) :)
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: A REPOST from a FAVORITE "to me" BOOK "link" thanks to MICJER!!!! :)   A REPOST from a FAVORITE "to me" BOOK "link" thanks to MICJER!!!! :) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:59 pm

Thanks for digging this up out of the archives Stephen.

I often think what life on earth would be like if we lived in harmony with nature and we all were living in abundance not luxury/poverty.

Machines were made that did not break down. Everything was recycled and resources were utilized and not thrown out. Work for the betterment of all mankind, not just a few.

Clean air / water/ land to enjoy. Free energy non polluting. Awe it would be nice to travel world wide on anti gravity machines. Heck we could go to Melbourne for lunch Biggsy!!!!

One problem we have to shed the dark entities first. They are not invited. They aren't inviting us to their protective bunkers after all. C"YA.

peek
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: A REPOST from a FAVORITE "to me" BOOK "link" thanks to MICJER!!!! :)   A REPOST from a FAVORITE "to me" BOOK "link" thanks to MICJER!!!! :) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:00 pm

Mmmh, that photo above Steve looks kinda cool, not scary at all to me, just another spiritual being, I could quite happily spend some time with this soul and his friends.

I have gone to the link above and am reading the material with great gutso, very interesting this is to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A REPOST from a FAVORITE "to me" BOOK "link" thanks to MICJER!!!! :)   A REPOST from a FAVORITE "to me" BOOK "link" thanks to MICJER!!!! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A REPOST from a FAVORITE "to me" BOOK "link" thanks to MICJER!!!! :)
Page 1 of 1